Gratitude - Mention At Least Three Things You

Violet31

• 2 weeks later...

My husband gave me a spontaneous kiss on the cheek and told me he loved me when I picked him up from the bus stop last night. I can't remember the last time he just kissed me out of the blue on the cheek like that. It was cute.

The walkway in the my fav park down the hill from my house is finally done. I really missed those trails and the view of the water.

Getting more sleep. I still feel awfully tired lately but not as badly as last week so I'll take that as a win.

'

Grateful for the Internet ! you can do so much with it and I'm happy to be alive in a time it exist. I mean it made this website possible and made it possible for me to connect with many of you who have helped me through out my mental health journey.

My Dog

Movies and Shows being accessible through streaming

23 hours ago, evalynn said:

My husband gave me a spontaneous kiss on the cheek and told me he loved me when I picked him up from the bus stop last night. I can't remember the last time he just kissed me out of the blue on the cheek like that. It was cute.

The walkway in the my fav park down the hill from my house is finally done. I really missed those trails and the view of the water.

Getting more sleep. I still feel awfully tired lately but not as badly as last week so I'll take that as a win.

'

Oh, that's so nice..! 🙂..especially that thing about your husband. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hoovered and OCD didn't get me to go over every square of carpet five times. Ha! I think I'm making progress with this b*stard. I meditated first. Probably helped a lot. F*ck you OCD.

I gave mini lion a good play session. I can tell she enjoyed it, her little tail was straight up in the air. She enjoys variety and I mixed things up a bit for her.

I was happy that after chilling out a fair bit these past couple days that some natural energy bubbled up and motivated me to get stuff done. It's nicer than forcing myself to do stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

¤ { 1. } My Mother and Sister~

My Mother and Sister REALLY fight,  support , help all they can and of course love me beyond this world. They truly with both there hearts want the best for me. So I can be happy, healthy and feel peace once again and stay like that. Without them I wouldn't be here today so thank you my dear Mother and Sister for ALWAYS  being by my side through the the good and bad times we've faced. I beyond words appreciate you both, proud as well grateful and thankful for you both that you are my family as well in my life.

I love you both so much~ ❤ x infinity 

------

¤ { 2. } My EXTREMELY curious tubby Cat~

My buddy and best friend who I love VERY  dearly with all my heart. I would also be lost without him if I haven't met him and adopted him at the shelter. It's been 3 years now with him as well my sisters cat we both adopted together. We both love VERY dearly. I'm EXTREMELY happy with him by my side and he's truly there helping me through ALL my anxiety and struggles each day I face. He is truly a therapy cat. The thing is he choose me when I first saw him then we've been  very VERY.. close ever since then. When I mean close this cheeky little bugger is pretty much glued to me and is SO warm he's a heater. However even if he is warm especially in the Summer season when he is laying on me. I love him no matter what for all the joy and how much he has helped every day since I adopted him. I love you buddy and hope we have many MANY happy and healthy years together~ ❤ x infinity 

-----

¤ { 3 . } ALL my Family & Pets~

I love ALL my family and pets and without all them as well I wouldn't be here today. They love , support, help  the best they can every day for me. They too want me happy, healthy and to be at peace as well. I love you all so beyond this world much and so proud, thankful and grateful your ALL my family and in my life. To many years ahead of us all being happy and healthy. I love you all~ ❤ infinity 

1- Surviving 5 minutes on the highway!

2- Finding Haslam's bookstore in St. Pete --it's an 80-year-old family run bookstore and the cat roams around the rooms with you.

3- Eating at a BBQ place we found in downtown St. Pete--the smoked ribs were delicious.

4- Getting home safely after I almost turned into quickly approaching traffic, then got turned around for quite a bit before I found my way out of the city.

This is a really good thread that y'all started. I do have many things to be grateful for but here are three. I am first grateful that even though I went blind at age 12, I regained my vision at 17 years old and was able to get a degree in photography. This should have been first, but I am grateful, very grateful that through all my years of screwing up and doing some things I now regret, God never did give up on me. I am grateful for a roof over my head, food to eat, close to where and my cat and dog and of course my family. Thanks for this thread

Essential oils & the curiosity to combine them in ways that please and relax me

Being in the workforce again, part time, after having been out of it for over 6 years

The friends who wrote me letters of recommendation for grad school. 

1.IKEA - All is right with the world at ikea. No wonder the swedes are amongst the happiest people in the world. They live as a community and share their resources fairly. It's not every man for himself territory like most other places. I get the lovely community vibe when I come here.

2.Chocolate - Always there for me in a crisis.  Always makes me feel better.

3.My fighting spirit(?) I could so easily be a gonner by now of I didn't have my f*ck you superpower when people are bastards to me. F*ck you mother f*ckers. I'm taking ikea as inspiration and creating my own nightjar groovy community. You're not invited 😆 (the bastards in my life). It's gonna be fabulous.