Hey I'm New Maybe This Forum Will Be Helpful

I've been through a lot of s*** lately and just looking for resources to help me get through all of this.... Almost died physically about a week ago but I'm not gonna get into that.

Right after that I got hit with the hardest depression to the point where all I do i sleep to make the pain go away. Thankfully I've been able to get out of bed lately although I can't go outside due to major panic attacks. ( Never had this before )

I'm in a dream like state where everything is faded and weird and I just hate being awake, hopefully someone feels like I do.

Hi, My names steve :) (dunno why I put a smiley face)

I've been through a lot of s*** lately and just looking for resources to help me get through all of this.... Almost died physically about a week ago but I'm not gonna get into that.

Right after that I got hit with the hardest depression to the point where all I do i sleep to make the pain go away. Thankfully I've been able to get out of bed lately although I can't go outside due to major panic attacks. ( Never had this before )

I'm in a dream like state where everything is faded and weird and I just hate being awake, hopefully someone feels like I do.

Hi, My names steve :) (dunno why I put a smiley face)

I go through almost the exact same thing as you. The dream states where everything is unfocused & in a blur, the panic attacks [ I haven't even checked the mail in a but a month] the over sleeping. I wish there was a way I could help, but, I don't even know how to help myself at this point. I'm sorry for not being able to say anything of use to you, but if you feel you ever need someone to talk to, whether it be something important or just mindless banter, I'll be here for you. :)

Edited by Richat

Hi and Welcome to DF Steve

I don't know the circumstances of how you nearly physically died, but that is something incredibly traumatic and could be a massive contributor to how you are feeling right now. You may want to consider therapy to help you work through the trauma.

Please make yourself feel at home.

Trace

Near death experiences are extremely traumatic (believe it or not, I've had 2 of them!). Browse the PTSD board for members who have experienced some of the same things. Scary stuff like that really makes things, well, real. Some days are worse than others (which is probably why I'm replying to almost every post I read today, I'm having one of those days!!). Welcome to our very large, yet very close-knit family.

Thanks for the replies guys, I have a follow up appointment soon I think I'll tell my docter about my experience and see if it will help

feeling worse then ever today, slipping back into a disconnected dream world, going to pray these pills work

he put me on "seroquel" because he says I show skitzo like symptoms but he isn't positive, pretty sure it treats a lot of things though so I hope it helps...

Edited by Citrus20011