hi, thought since I have posted a few replies I better intro myself. Hi I'm Peachesmary, 42yrs stay at home mom of 6 children ages 16yo down to 3yr 5boys 1 girl. I have battled depression since i was a young teen, but never got treatment until about 6yrs ago. been inpatient 5 times now last stay was just 2 weeks ago. been dxed with PTSD, ADHD, Generalized anxiety, Major depressive disorder and dystemia. so I am a mess.

don't know what else to say, so if you wanna know more about me just ask.

Welcome!

We seem to have a few things in common, I'm 46 and a mom of an 11-year-old boy who is my life. I also have been battling depression on and off for years but it kicked in again about a year ago after a brief hospitalization for stomach problems. My pdoc seems to think that I, too, have PTSD due to a near-fatal case of Legionnaire's and a 5 day coma in 2008 and that my hospitalization last year could have triggered the memories and depression and anxiety. Now if I could just figure out how to UN-trigger it.....

• 11 months later...

Hi, welcome back! Hope all is going well with you and your brood! Still have good days and bad days here, but I'd say I'm feeling better than I was this time last year...more productive and energetic, I think. Trying home improvement as a distraction so I'll be busy all winter if I actually try to paint every room in my house!