How Is Your Weather Today #11

Trace

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, the Taz did not work yesterday. It is still hot, but at least there are clouds. Wonder if they will blow away.

Mmmmm, think I am going to need 2 Taz's for a rain dance today.

:taz: :taz: Third one for luck :taz:

Lol, the Taz did not work yesterday. It is still hot, but at least there are clouds. Wonder if they will blow away.

Mmmmm, think I am going to need 2 Taz's for a rain dance today.

:taz: :taz: Third one for luck :taz:

Oh Yay, yay, yay! :yay:

The three taz's seem to be working. Massive storm coming. I have a feeling its going to get to me when I have to drive home. Lol, oh well its still a storm even if I have to turn my car into a boat.

That does sound quite fun :) All this time I thought you were talking about polar-bear-swimming. lol I love the cold, but it's hard for me to go into cold water. Probably because I sink like a stone regardless, and cold water relaxes your muscles more. My friends always tease me about it. But I'll take them out in the cold air any day!

Polar bear swimming, Darkdexter? LOL. I know people like to swim with dolphins in warm seas, but not over here, and certainly not with polar bears! :cheesy: You know they

Lol, the Taz's did it, not only did it storm, but it has been bucketing down all night, all day and is apparently going to rain all weekend. I drove through rivers this morning. So much rain! Yay!! Better not use another taz, it may turn the weather into floods. :wwww:

Sunny and cold. That's the weather here where I live.

Me too, AquaViolet!!! We're in MN too and got about 3-4 inches of snow last weekend and I just got back from taking my dog for a walk. The bank thermometer said 15 but it felt more like 0. Brrr.....Good news is it's supposed to warm up this weekend, all the way to 39! Heat wave!

The sun came out for a few minutes...everyone ran outside, breaking out the Raybans and rejoicing...the sun became hidden by clouds and rain...people grumbled and tossed their Raybans on the lawn, and went back inside.

I love to people watch, too funny.