What Made You Laugh Today?

Trace

I just thought I would start a topic about things that make you laugh daily. Something funny can be good for the soul.

Think of one thing during your day that was funny or made you laugh or at least want to laugh and post it in here. Try and find one thing a day to make you laugh.

My funny thing for the day:

I changed my cats name to alarm clock because when it is time to wake up, she starts making a lot of noise and jumps up and down on me, when I ignore her, she goes to the bedside table and starts knocking everything off there onto the floor to make maximum noise. When I get up, she goes to sleep...I guess it's her job done then, so back to a cat's life....sleeping.

Trace

Hi Lauryn

Cats really are entertaining and really have such personalities. He sounds really adorable!

A laugh for today. Had a guy driving in front of me in the traffic in a fancy 4x4 and lo and behold, he has a cell phone strapped to his ear...with....wait..what is that??? An elastic band. LOL :cheesy:. I guess he spent all his money on the 4x4 and had none left to buy a hands free kit. :wwww:

Trace

Cluejay, my ferret and Rudie, my cat playing with a ball of tin foil in the kitchen this morning.

I should film them, all our beasties are brilliant. Is it cool to post links to youtube here?

These guys could brighten anyone's day.

Take it easy

Munk.

Cluejay, my ferret and Rudie, my cat playing with a ball of tin foil in the kitchen this morning.

I should film them, all our beasties are brilliant. Is it cool to post links to youtube here?

These guys could brighten anyone's day.

Take it easy

Munk.

Hi Munk

Animals really can make you laugh. Unfortunately youtube video's, pics and non depression related links are not allowed, but you can tell members to pm you for the video's/links, etc.

Trace

I laughed at myself today, I had a blonde moment and put my sandwhich in the microwave with it's foil wrapping. I heard a crinkleing sound and realised the foil caught on fire. :cheesy: Just for future reference, never put foil in the microwave. Unless you want to go shopping for a new one.

Edited by DarkRain

I laughed at myself today, I had a blonde moment and put my sandwhich in the microwave with it's foil wrapping. I heard a crinkleing sound and realised the foil caught on fire. :cheesy: Just for future reference, never put foil in the microwave. Unless you want to go shopping for a new one.

LOL :laugh:

That made me laugh, thanks DarkRain!

Trace

Me and another lady in the office are talking about 3 star and 5 star game lodges and the different treatment you get from them. We were both saying how we don't like the one 5 star lodge, it's too pedantic people following you around everywhere you can't relax. We have both been there (it is part of our job) Then she got onto the dinner that she had in the five star and said that she had quail on potato bake and then said, 'how can you have something like quail on potato bake' So I said they probably don't call it potato bake, they probably call it Potato gratin, which to them justifies using potato bake. Lol it makes me laugh, all the names they use to make normal food sound fancy.

Potato gratin is just Potato bake.

Creme Fresh is just sour cream (and you can pay a lot more for for a tub that says creme freche :roll2: ) not to mention is is really easy to make yourself....

What a laugh.

Trace

I love Madea, too. She/he always makes me laugh.

I watched Madea Goes To Jail. It was halarious.

I have a collection of Tyler Perry's movies. I watch them when I really need to be humored. All of them are sooo funny.

Edited by lindahurt

Cats are definitely hilarious, as mentioned.

If you ever want to laugh out loud, go to youtube or google and search for funny cats. Those clips make me cry I'm laughing so hard.

I love watching those videos of the cats riding the Roombas. Those make me laugh. :cheesy:

When I have my own place I'm totally getting my cat a Roomba for Christmas.

It was actually pretty gross... But I found a link on Facebook to a posting about "how to poop at work". Very raunchy but very funny, too! I did, indeed, LOL!!!

The whole thing talks about how to plan a #2 at work and spare your "professional reputation", etc. It's so funny because it's something everybody does, but doesn't want anyone to know they did it (well, most people dont I guess). Anyway, if you can excuse the sometimes crude language... PM me for link!

now i've heard it all........ a friend of mine was telling me about a recent trip to the veterinarian with her large dog to discuss neutering. The vet explained the procedure and the costs involved and asked her, do you want fake testicles inserted when we remove his real ones. My friend thought she was joking but the vet said no, it can be done and a lot of owners insist on it. I guess male dogs have to keep up their macho image too. LOL

now i've heard it all........ a friend of mine was telling me about a recent trip to the veterinarian with her large dog to discuss neutering. The vet explained the procedure and the costs involved and asked her, do you want fake testicles inserted when we remove his real ones. My friend thought she was joking but the vet said no, it can be done and a lot of owners insist on it. I guess male dogs have to keep up their macho image too. LOL

LOL :cheesy: at that gracie. That is funny.

My 6 year old daughter showing me how to chop cucumbers her way. All in the same identical tiny triangular shapes and Lol, they are identical, perfectionist.

Debt collectors..... :roll2:

Those people need a serious personality makeover.

They need that a taste of their own crap, lol.

I think the new show "Dance Mom" is halarious. Its soooo silly how they pressure their girls to compete and fight :taz: with the instructor for the spot light, lol.

They need that a taste of their own crap, lol.

They certainly get it from me, as I don't have any debt, but they still proceed to harass me. I give them loads of abuse, it is a great frustration reliever. If they want to threaten, harass and abuse me then they must pay the consequences. They can be my entertainment :wwww: