What Are You Doing? #3

Trace

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work, about to go to the shops for a short while, then I suppose I should actually do some more work when I get back. I actually need the bathroom right now...too much coffee....maybe that is too much information. Lol

I am at work, I have to do some work shortly, my pushy, arrogant client is being pushy and arrogant again, so I am making them wait while I post in the Water Cooler and drink some coffee. LOL.

We have a 24 hour turn around, but they expect things to be done in less than 20 minutes (it not even possible for me to do it in 20 minutes, besides the fact that they are not my only clients). If it is not done in 20 minutes they start calling me. Let them call, they can waste their money on International phone calls for no reason at all. They will never get faster service from anyone else other than me. Any other person or business will do it in 24 to 48 hours. From me they will get it in a couple of hours, so they must just go away.

I am at work, I have to do some work shortly, my pushy, arrogant client is being pushy and arrogant again, so I am making them wait while I post in the Water Cooler and drink some coffee. LOL.

We have a 24 hour turn around, but they expect things to be done in less than 20 minutes (it not even possible for me to do it in 20 minutes, besides the fact that they are not my only clients). If it is not done in 20 minutes they start calling me. Let them call, they can waste their money on International phone calls for no reason at all. They will never get faster service from anyone else other than me. Any other person or business will do it in 24 to 48 hours. From me they will get it in a couple of hours, so they must just go away.

Lol, Trace. That handling those demanding, annoying clients.

I am drinking coffee, watching the news, and having a good cup of coffee before I while I browse around and start DFing. Lol.