hi guys im new here. 2 years ago my partner left the state with my son,,i havnt seen them since, i was a little depressed before that even happened but now ive noticed it getting worse slowly.

the only thing i have left from my partner and son is our pet rabbit which now i also have to get rid off because of damage its causing in a new house i had to move in after waiting a year and a half for her to come back but didnt happen.

im finding a little hard but i know when the rabbits gone than ill have nothing really and im scared of not having anyone or pet i can cuddle i guess.

im not very close to my dad and i see my mum once a week. i dont have many friends at all because i was always used to just hang around my partner for 8 years and was comfortable doing so.

im now living in a new place with my mate and his partner , im finding it hard at home i stay in my room alot.. i guess ive come here to maybe get some advise or something..

Edited by richa

Hi and Welcome to DF richa

It must be so hard for you with your partner taking your son out of state and not having seen them since. That can be a really difficult thing to deal with. I am also sorry that you also have to get rid of your rabbit. Animals can be so therapeutic. Do you think that you would be able to get some other sort of pet? Perhaps one that may do less damage?

Being here can help you to meet others and is a great place to interact and let out how you feel and I just hope that it will help in some small way.

Please make yourself feel at home.

Trace

Hi richa.

:welcomeani:

It's understandable you would feel sad after losing your son and partner - and then to have to give up your son's rabbit. I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I don't know if I have any advice to give, but I wanted to post and offer my support. I hope life looks up and you can find a way to get back out and find some friends to hang out with and be more active outside your home. I have problems with that too; it can be tough to make yourself get out and "mingle" with the world. Hang in there!

:welcomeani: Hello richa and welcome to DF.

I think DF is great place for you to hang out and get some support and meet others that can relate and understand how you feel.

Its unfortunate that you had to give your pet and maybe you can get another that a little low maintenance. Hopefully soon you will be able to work something out so that you have a relationship wiith your son.

You will tons of resources and some understanding members so let us hear more from you.

Lindahurt

thanks guy's! well i have some good news.. i get to keep my rabbit :smilingteeth:

see the problem was her destroying stuff but now ive made a big enough space for her in the garage , i just have to open the roller door for her to get sunlight.

thanks guy's! well i have some good news.. i get to keep my rabbit :smilingteeth:

see the problem was her destroying stuff but now ive made a big enough space for her in the garage , i just have to open the roller door for her to get sunlight.

That is great richa!!! Pets are so precious and can play such an important part in our well being.

Lindahurt