I Am Lonely. And You Have Many Friends?

I am a loner. I don't have much friends in real life. I'm quiet and shy. I was getting

annoyed by a friend and I feel like I have no friends. I had thoughts of suicide but I

won't do it. I need to vent and I'm crying at the moment.

(((((VirtZXZ)))))

I am so sorry that you are feeling lonely and have no one to confine and share your feelings with at this time. You can vent and talk about what is going on with you at DF. We don't mind listening and encouraging you alone the way.

Sometimes a friends/family don't know what to say or do when it comes to helping you so they may not say the right things or shy away from you. You can talk here at DF without worrying about being judge. So please make yourself comfortable and let us continue to hear more you.

:console:

Lindahurt

I hope that you get better friends than this friend who was annoying you. Try to find friends online in your country, get on the social networks , go to the events sites such as meetup.com and see the local events , go there and to socialize and make friends

We tend to compare our insides to others outsides. Others who appear to have many friends may be just as lonely as you are. There is such a thing as being alone in the crowd. When we are depressed, we have very little energy. Friends take energy. To have a friend, we have to first be a friend. This means calling others to ask how they are doing. It means inviting friends to do things rather than wait to be invited. A good place to learn how to be a good friend is in a twelve step group. There is a twelve step group for everything. Call your local Help Line to ask for a contact person of one that meets yours needs. As has been stated, this forum is a good place to find friends who understand what you are experiencing. In fact, for practice, ask some people on this forum to be your friend. Best to all especially you.

Lillian

Hey I hear ya. It is tough to make friends sometimes. You have to find people that share a same interest as you and maybe make friendships from that. Have some hobbies to share with people, does not matter what it is, running, video games, kite flying, art, music, whatever it is. Even though you may think you have no friends, you actually do. You have people that care about you

Edited by fulgore15