How Do You Feel Today #21

Trace

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely incredible. My day started with finding out that I got an A on the hardest exam so far this semester. I also don't have soccer practice today, so I have the whole afternoon to focus on studying.

Congratulations PoeticProse for doing extremely well. You hard work has paid off.

I am doing fine.

Lindahurt

I can't help but think that everything I'm doing is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't understand what's going on or what people want from me. I don't understand what to do. I don't think I'm being lazy am I? I don't mean to be.

Not too bad. Having some ongoing anxiety regarding layoffs at my work...sometime between early November and early December about a third of us may be laid off due to drop in business. But, I have a busy weekend ahead. My mom and I are trying to get all of the new siding on our house stained before cold weather settles in for the rest of the year. We just had about 5 days of not being able to work on it due to rain, and today it's too chilly outside for the stain, but weather is improving :smile:

Anxious, depressed, uncertain what the future will bring.

On the other hand, I received a letter from the President of the United States, Barack Obama, today. He talked about my mental illness and was very nice to me. That brightened my day.

Edited by HighWithLife