How Do You Feel Today #21

Trace

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling somewhat anxious today, more so last night. A lot of stuff is coming up later this month related to my dad...his and my mom's 35th anniversary would be on the 16th, and a few days after that will mark a year since he was diagnosed with the lung cancer that took his life on Feb. 3rd. On the 26th there is an annual candlelight vigil in my town for hospice patients who passed away over the last year. My mom and I plan to attend, as they have a nice ceremony and also read the former patients' names out loud. I'm anxious over requesting part or all of my shift off on the 26th, because my employer is expecting to have to lay off a third of us between early November and early December, and I'm afraid that even having a very good reason to miss some time will come back and bite me in the behind. Not the most rational fear, but with all the emotions stirring in my head, it's harder to stave it off.

I feel shattered, and like there is something looming in the back of my mind waiting to pounce the minute I start to feel a little bit positive. Also feel like I miss my ex, but really just miss the comfort of having someone there who cares.

still have the thumping heart at times, i hate it.....i dont know if i should come down to 150mg of sertraline or not. will ask the doc......i have been feeling better tho as in the depression side of it.....i find i am over thinking again and i need to knock that on the head. have group session this morning so i hope that will help.

have a good day everyone.

I'm doing alrite I think! I just dont wanna be anxious, nothing seems to help enough, It makes me sad :-(

do feel like you have a lump in your throat all the time? its awful being anxious....i hope you have a good day.

all the best.

Tired :yawn: for some reason I didn't get to sleep until almost 4 am, even though I went to bed at 1:30. I work from 3:30 to midnight, so being up til 1:30 or 2:00 is normal....but not being awake for over 2 hours after going to bed. Blah!

Wretched.

I have a terrible habit of fighting with my boyfriend when he'd rather be sleeping, and he has a terrible habit of saying really terrible things and breaking up with me in return. (Yes, I know, neither of us is winning by staying in the relationship, but thats its own battle). So I pushed and he said something awful and now I'm sulking in my room, refusing to unlock my door on principle (not that he'd actually come talk to me or anything), and now the kitty is crying about being locked out, but I don't want to lock him in because his litter box isn't in here and I'm a heavy sleeper once I'm out.

So, basically, I'm being a brat and complaining about it. But yeah, feeling pretty awful.