How Is Your Weather Today #10

Trace

Sunny and warming up some more, spring is just around the corner. It is very dry and the dryness is giving me electricity (I am shocking everything I touch. LOL), so I am going to be doing rain dances soon.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny and warming up some more, spring is just around the corner. It is very dry and the dryness is giving me electricity (I am shocking everything I touch. LOL), so I am going to be doing rain dances soon.

There are hurricanes approaching in some of the states on the southeast coast around North Carolina and others. Maybe the rain dance will bring some of the rain to your area Trace, lol. Its humid, hot, and around 91 degrees in my region.

Edited by lindahurt

Nice and warmish, sunny at least. Yesterday it was overcast and I thought we were going to get another cold front, after a near perfect weather day on Saturday.

Pleasant, sunny, spring day. Lindahurt you can send the rain my way. I am longing for a good storm. It will help my black eyed susan's recover from winter (it's a creeper plant). It's been dry for months.

I am happy to report it is finally a little cooler after months of unbearable heat. I worked in the yard pulling the weeds that hadn't expired in the heat. The hurricane did bring a little rain my way but not like in some states, thank goodness. My poor little flowers are finally perked up a little.

I think Spring is going to pass us by. It is getting rather hot, 7 days into spring. Rain, I hope you come in the next couple of weeks, otherwise we are going to start melting.