Sign in to follow this  
interferon

Which Tv Shows Do You Like?

1.Lost

2. Brothers and Sisters (before it became way too soapy, lol - looking at season 3, 4 & 5)

3. Charmed

4. X-FIles

5. Blue heelers (Australian police drama)

6. Futurama

7. The Simpsons

8. All Saints (Australian Medical Drama)

9. Golden Girls

10. Everybody Loves Raymond

:) I got heaps, but listing my top 10 instead. :)

I love the Simpsons,FamilyGuy, South Park and American Dad, though Family Guy is just being repeated alot right now...

I don't cook but like watching Barefoot Contessa

I love watching WWE Raw and Smackdown and ANY UFC :smilingteeth:

I watch pretty much anything that's not negative to much. Um.. My favorite show would be Destination Truth , Barefoot Contessa , and The up coming T.V. show Teen Wolf on MTV.

The Wire

The Shield

Cracker

Seinfeld

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Frasier

Alan Partridge

Brass Eye

South Park

Maybe the Apprentice, but I usually get bored towards the end.

Lately I find it hard to be able to pay attention enough or care about TV shows. I guess I should try harder.

I am in love with Dexter - it is, by far, my favorite TV show. I also watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, Weeds, Californication, and The Office. I don't know what I would do without television. Probably read even more than I do now, but a person needs variety.

I love Wallander the original series and The *******. I also love the Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men. I really liked the first series of Heros and True Blood.

I've always been a huge tv addict.

Where to start...in terms of current shows I love Fringe, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, Community, The Office, Conan, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. There's others I keep up with but I won't list all of them now.

I have all 3 seasons of Arrested Development, I have seen every episode of Seinfeld, and on Netflix I'm currently working my way through X-files. There are so many other shows I love.

the secret life of the american teenager, hells kitchen when its on

random shows

true life

south park

primetime : what would you do

some animes are good as well only seen these straight through tho:

paranoia agent

monster

death note

yuyuhakusho

Escape to the Country and 60 Minute Makeover, the Brits do these house hunting and home makeover shows so well.

Seinfeld.

Community.

Letters and Numbers.

I am a total BtVS slut! Always have been, always will be! Included is Angel!

Newer shows include

Drop Dead Diva

Criminal Minds

CSI

Bones

Castle

Legend of the Seeker

Better Off Ted

Doc Martin

all the Poirot shows

Masterpiece Mystery

Pride and Prejudice(1995)

Torchwood

Good Eats

Seeing as I dont own a tv I dont get to watch much tv anymore. However when I do my favourite shows are:

Time Team

NCIS

Most programs on the history channel

The various Stargates

Ooooo I love Time Team :)

I hardly care what's on at the moment. I just go by whatever I like... and luckily most of the time I'm not in the drag of waiting a week for the next episode.

I'm the kind of guy that watches a season a day... currently some shows are on summerbreak, some just started again, some already finished

- The big bang theory

- Dexter

- True Blood

- The walking dead

- Max Headroom

- Pinky and the brain

- Futurama

- Californication

- Louie

- Warehouse 13

- Lucky Louie

- Metalocalypse

- Firefly

Metalocalypse

Criminal Minds

That 70's Show

anything on History, Discovery or Animal Planet. A&E is a good channel too.

I dont watch too much TV.

Edited by chevygirl

I was hoping there'd be more Doctor Who. That's my favorite. After that, it goes somethign like this:

How I Met Your Mother

Big Bang Theory

Futurama

Mythbusters

Psych

And I've been told that I'd enjoy Parks and Recreation, so I'm gonna try to check that out

I'm more of a movie watcher but I do enjoy Mythbusters and Auction Hunters occasionally. Otherwise I just watch stuff on youtube. Like Power Rangers! :Cooptsearch:

I love:

- The Daily Show/The Colbert Report

- Dexter

- Community

- Parks and Recreation

- Mad Men

- Game of Thrones

- Girls

- etcetera (I'm kind of a TV addict :p)

Lost

The Big Bang Theory

Wrestling (WWE/TNA)

EastEnders

Then on YouTube I'd watch shows such as Recess, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Batman The Animated Series (although I do have that on DVD). Almost ashamed to say this, but I would watch Glee now and again when it's on. Most of the songs they perform isn't really my 'kind of thing' but they do sometimes feature some heavy/screamo stuff.

Right now I've been watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Its cute and low stress, I don't like drama, and I love animation. :) I'll always be a kid lol.

Oh my! I forgot to mention Stargate. I guess that's because I've finished watching it, and aren't really involved any more. But, going off of that, I should also mention Dead Like Me and Elfen Lied. Other shows I've watched for awhile but ran out of time and never went back would be

West Wing

Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

Whose Line Is It Anyway

Serial Experiments Lain

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Dragonball Z

Heroes

It's cool that so many people like TBBT. And pretty awesome that there are multiple people who dig Power Rangers. My friends have made fun of me for not disliking that one.

Oh my! I forgot to mention Stargate. I guess that's because I've finished watching it, and aren't really involved any more. But, going off of that, I should also mention Dead Like Me and Elfen Lied. Other shows I've watched for awhile but ran out of time and never went back would be

West Wing

Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

Whose Line Is It Anyway

Serial Experiments Lain

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Dragonball Z

Heroes

It's cool that so many people like TBBT. And pretty awesome that there are multiple people who dig Power Rangers. My friends have made fun of me for not disliking that one.

I love Gurren Lagaan! If you get the chance you should finish it. In general I prefer English voices but Kamina's Japanese voice absolutely cannot be recreated, it's so crazy.

I also love Whose Line :)

Ha. Let's see... I've only watched 6 episodes of Gurren Lagaan. It was great, but too often my time is somewhat limited. And I don't have the dubbed version, which makes it a littler trickier. Normally, I play minecraft or LoL while watching shows/movies, but I can't do that when I have to read subtitles. I'll go abck and give it a shot though. Netflix has it with dubs :)

I'm supposed to watch Helsing also, but I haven't gotten around to it. I've no idea if that's dubbed or not.

Supernatural

Dexter

Dr Who

Stargate

Ghosthunters International

Mythbusters

CSI

Embarrassing Bodies

Once Upon a Time

X-Files

Red Dwarf

Lost