Mindfulness & Motivational Thoughts

Lindsay

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well." And if you find that you aren't doing something at 100%, then it is time to ask yourself why are you doing it in the first place.

"Everyday I become a better person. Not for anyone, but for myself."

• 3 weeks later...

"The next step you take may very well be the one that makes all the others count. You owe it to yourself, and the efforts you've made, to keep going.

No, the next step may not get you there. Yet what about the one after that? If you keep moving ahead, a little at a time, you will indeed arrive. When you take that final, triumphant step, you'll be so very thankful you persevered."

nice said, but sadly i dont have anything to go to. Thats why i just stay here and wait. Nobody is helping me anyway. Basicly im just waiting until my heart stops beating.

• 1 month later...

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"

"Stop wishing. Start doing"

"Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction."

"Be the best version of you."

"Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it."

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."

"F.E.A.R. has two meanings. Forget everything and run OR face everything and rise. The choice is yours."

"You only fail when you stop trying."

"Be stubborn about your goals and flexible on the methods."

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."

"You learn more from failure than success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character."

"Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit."

"There are two primary choices in life. To accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them"

"Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit."

"Nothing great ever came that easy."

"No matter what happens, no matter how far away from the destination you are, never stop believing that you will somehow make it."

~ authors unknown

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...