Sign in to follow this  
sober4life

What soap operas do you watch?

I watch Days of Our Lives, Passions and General Hospital. My favorite character from Days is Chelsea because she's so evil. My favorite character from Passions is Theresa. My favorite character from General Hospital is Sam. So what do you watch? :hearts:

OMG Neighbours!! I used to love that one when I lived in London they played it (not sure if they still do, is Home and Away still going??)

when I was in England I watched Eastenders and Coronation Street, now I live in the states I watch Days opf our Lives

Yes Home & Away is still going. I don't really like it very much. I find the acting and story lines to be both poor but it's very popular here.

You've just got to love Harold Bishop!

Neatoboy

Edited by Neatoboy

My favourite is an Australian soap called Neighbours. I don't like any other soaps.

Neatoboy

LOL i usually watch neightbours but home and aways better!

Over here we have shortland street,hospital based soap,keeps you interested and always watching though.

I cant stand any other soaps,bold and the beautiful etc...put me to sleep!

LOL i usually watch neightbours but home and aways better!

Over here we have shortland street,hospital based soap,keeps you interested and always watching though.

I cant stand any other soaps,bold and the beautiful etc...put me to sleep!

We'll have to disagree about this one. I find that Home and Away appeals more to younger people. I didn't realise that NZ got both.

I like Neighbours because the storylines are more believable/realistic than some of the other soaps. Days of our Lives, Bold and the Beautiful just make me laugh as they are so unbelievable... and the characters talk to themselves!

Neatoboy

Neatoboy,

I can see this disagreement getting personal!

I mean who wants to watch Harold Bishop? Hes a crack up yes but 1 hell of a bore!

The story lines in both are un-realistic but home and away has the edge.

What part of neighbours are they showing there at the moment?

Guest Sabriel

Oh I like harold! At the moment here we've seen where he has tried to **** Paul (Gotta say I love Paul and Izzy, they are fantastically evil - I have a thing about evil characters) Paul now runs the shop that Harold and Lou had.

I used to watch Shortland Street too but Im not sure it shows anymore, it was on when I got back from school anyway so now I get back from work at a later time I'd probably miss it.

Home and Away used to be on a different channel here and it was great but I lost track when it moved to another channel :(

I love Neighbours :) Coronation street I watch too along with Eastender, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.

I actualy do not watch soaps. However, I didn't have tv connections where I could watch anything until yesterday. I guess the best soap I would watch is the Sopranos on HBO which I also have right now.

Sheepwoman :hearts:

Guest ~*Fallen*~

I watch passions on a semi regular basis, but I must say I can leave it for a few weeks, come back to it, and nothing has changed.

Ihatelife, Theresa is my favourite too! I just wish that D*** Gwen would... wander off.

I have watched AMC and the Young and the Restless enough to know most of the characters, and I guess Coronation Street too, so I know a bit of the story line, but Passions is by far my favourite.

Its Hollyoaks for me. Watched it for years and have always enjoyed it. Been hard watching lately though lol

I watch passions on a semi regular basis, but I must say I can leave it for a few weeks, come back to it, and nothing has changed.

Ihatelife, Theresa is my favourite too! I just wish that D*** Gwen would... wander off.

I have watched AMC and the Young and the Restless enough to know most of the characters, and I guess Coronation Street too, so I know a bit of the story line, but Passions is by far my favourite.

I hope Theresa pushes Gwen off a cliff one day. One thing that makes me mad is Beth's going off the show again. I don't even know why they bothered bringing her back. I love her because she's so evil! The one that plays Alistair got fired too so he won't be on much longer either.

Dear forum friends,

I watch american soaps like THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL on CBS, and then flip to NBC for PASSIONS, and then on to ABC for GENERAL HOSPITAL. I only record General Hospital while I am at work tho, cause it is my favorite soap opera ever! I am a really big fan of General Hospital, they have good actors, great stories, and really hot guys. Sometimes I watch ONE LIFE TO LIVE on ABC during commercials from PASSIONS.

Your forum friend,

HB

I saw this thread and just had to post!

Ever since I got soapnet I've become addicted to the soap operas. I watch Days of our lives, All My Children, One life to live, and general hospital. My fav is general hospital even though I'm not feeling the new mental illness story line. Sam, played by my fav Kelly Monaco, is also my fav character.

Oh I like harold! At the moment here we've seen where he has tried to **** Paul (Gotta say I love Paul and Izzy, they are fantastically evil - I have a thing about evil characters) Paul now runs the shop that Harold and Lou had.

I hope this doesn't spoil things for you but Paul's son turns up a few months after this... and you guessed it... he's evil! You should enjoy watching Neighbours even more then!

Neatoboy

Guest Sabriel
I hope this doesn't spoil things for you but Paul's son turns up a few months after this... and you guessed it... he's evil! You should enjoy watching Neighbours even more then!

He just arrived :hearts: hurrah for evil twins!

Sign in to follow this