Dream Interpretation #6

Trace

Very long dream here Trace, or maybe a series of dreams.

There is a suspicious woman with her daughter sitting at a park table. The little girl gets scared and screams running away. The mother runs after her and picks her up calling on her demon husband for help.

Very briefly I am in a sort of nature park or reservation and a guide points out the four story octagonal houses that are being finished. I think they look lovely to live in.

Next I am walking down a path and pass a friend whom I haven't seen in a long time. We acknowlege each other and keep on walking. Then I see a lady in a red car that looks like Cruella deVille. She watches him walk down the path and I am suspicious so pretend to keep going. But she grabs him and I race after her on my red tricycle down the highway. The authorities don't take me seriously because I'm on a red tricycle so it's up to me to find them. I hit a bump and turn over and a woman pull up to me offering me a ride. I get in and tell her I only have pocket change, she drops me off at my destination then asks me if she can keep the laundry basket with stuff. I tell her yes and make a mental note to buy another one next time I go grocery shopping. I walk into the bookstore and my dad and stepuncle are there talking. Everyone helps me find the books that are on my list.

I'm walking through the bookstore and see a stand of Evanescence items on sale. I tip the bin over and there's only one or two real Evanescence items, the rest are junk. Then I hear very distinctly the song 'Going Under' by Evanescence playing as if I put my headphones on. I am examining a shell dish with soap in it and find a tunnel. The tunnel is alive and breathing and at certain moments can transport you to a different time. I get transported to September 2010 but my computer says that it's still September 2011. (although it isn't September yet)

End dream sequence. :Coopwink:

Theses dreams were sort of unusual for me because I've never heard music before and I woke up in the middle of the night after all this to find I had shoved my pillow on the floor and grabbed the one on the side of my bed to use. :cheesy: I didn't know I was such a mover and I've never woken up in the middle of the night before!

Hi DarkRain

Its awesome that you heard music in your dream. I hear music in my dreams often and each song is completely appropriate to each dream and normally has an exceptionally strong message.

This dream shows that you do not trust easily and you can be very suspicious of certain people, however your instincts are usually very correct, even if they can seem paranoid. Never doubt your intuition. You so long for a place other than where you are at, at the moment. Do you remember anything triggering a spiral in your life in September last year? As the song represents a downward spiral. It could also be something that could be a yearly trigger at around the same time every year and it could actually be warning you that the trigger may be coming up soon.

Trace

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Trace, I keep having significant dreams recently I don't know what's going on!

Last night I dreamed that again, something had happened in society and there was a lot of rubble and mess everywhere, but some of the oldest and most ornate buildings were still standing. My family and I were in a library which was littered with rubble although the books were untouched. My husband was there on a computer (which was still working) and my mum arrived. My husband got up and he wasn't wearing anything on his bottom half. I was embarrassed but laughing and told him to quickly put something on as my mum was there. We walked out of the library and my daughter was with us; I asked her if she had her library card and she said she'd lost it, so I told her to get a new one or she wouldn't be allowed back in later. She complained and said she couldn't be bothered but I insisted.

We all then returned to the library in darkness, with blankets and duvets. I told my eldest son to settle down for the night but he complained he was uncomfortable. I looked and he only had one blanket and it was on top of some rubble, so I swept the rubble out of the way and gave him a duvet and pillows as well. I then went to the toilets. There were two men in there fixing one of the toilets and sinks but I just walked in and had a wee anyway! I then went up to the roof to look outside at what was happening in the street. A woman had tried to climb onto the roof through a skylight but she was stuck, so I helped her get out.

Hi Diva

It could be that your mind is progressing to where you are able to utilize these dreams and have a better understanding of them. This could be interesting, as I think this may be another prophetic dream. However they are often pretty cryptic and you can not really tell what is going to happen, where or when and at first you just have to wait and see what happens, but it does show that whatever it represents, the older community or elders will have the strength to stay standing and get people through and through this people may learn something new.

Trace

Hi Trace

I have nothing specific about this particular episolde last night - other than, I felt like I was sitting up in bed screaming for my husband, but was unable to speak. I would lay back down and have a dream - nothing scary - and then it would happen again. This went on for 4-5 times, before I finally just got up and went downstairs where my husband was. I'm not sure that I was actuially sitting up in the bed and not exactly sure that I was trying to scream. It has really freaked me out.

Another episode that keeps repeating itself in my dreams - is about my dad. He died 12 years ago, but he is always in my dreams. Lately however, these dreams are with him being very ill and me not being able to get to him to see him.

FYI - I always dream of dead relatives who in my dreams are very much alive and part of my present life.

Thank you!

Hi DarkRain

Its awesome that you heard music in your dream. I hear music in my dreams often and each song is completely appropriate to each dream and normally has an exceptionally strong message.

This dream shows that you do not trust easily and you can be very suspicious of certain people, however your instincts are usually very correct, even if they can seem paranoid. Never doubt your intuition. You so long for a place other than where you are at, at the moment. Do you remember anything triggering a spiral in your life in September last year? As the song represents a downward spiral. It could also be something that could be a yearly trigger at around the same time every year and it could actually be warning you that the trigger may be coming up soon.

I can't think of anything specifically to September. I'm good at remembering incidents but not when they happened. I have sessions every Monday that are a potential trigger. It might have been September of last year that I had a huge fight with my parents which has caused me to down spiral and self harm. But I've had several of those incidents/fights at different times so I'm not sure.

Hi Trace

I have nothing specific about this particular episolde last night - other than, I felt like I was sitting up in bed screaming for my husband, but was unable to speak. I would lay back down and have a dream - nothing scary - and then it would happen again. This went on for 4-5 times, before I finally just got up and went downstairs where my husband was. I'm not sure that I was actuially sitting up in the bed and not exactly sure that I was trying to scream. It has really freaked me out.

Another episode that keeps repeating itself in my dreams - is about my dad. He died 12 years ago, but he is always in my dreams. Lately however, these dreams are with him being very ill and me not being able to get to him to see him.

FYI - I always dream of dead relatives who in my dreams are very much alive and part of my present life.

Thank you!

Hi Spenler

It sounds like this may be happening as you are falling asleep, so you are between a state of conscious and subconsciousness, which can cause lucid dreaming. You may have had anxious thoughts before going to sleep and this may be projecting in your lucid state.

You may have some buried guilt in regards to your Dad's death that has not been worked through.

Dealing of the death of people in your dreams, while they are alive, represents change and not death.

Trace

Dear Trace,

Lately, I have been working on my project, so I haven't had much sleep and even if I do, I don't recollect my dreams. However, recently I had an interesting dream. I dreamt that there is a lady who is dead. Her job is to collect the soul of a dying person, pull it out of his/her body , turn it into a dove/pigeon and blow it out of the window. Then there is a group of some bad spirits/ghosts who try to take away a dying person's soul and do something bad. (which i don't remember) . Then a group of people appear who are eating on a table and the good spirit sits beside a guy whose life she had saved from the bad spirits. The guy is not supposed to see the good spirit, but he starts talking to her. This makes the good spirit realize that there is something wrong and he is not completely safe. She somehow informs the guy's wife that he is not safe and he should run away from the bad spirits. Then the guy goes to his house to pack things to move. His house is all flooded with water and the bad spirits are still looking for him.

After this my sleep broke and I don't know what happened. This is one of the hazy dreams and I don't remember the complete details. I wonder if you can throw some light on it.

Thanks a lot for previous interpretations and much love

Naruto

Hi Trace. I shall wait and see what that last dream meant, the way things are going in the world at present it could be anything :(

Anyway, I had another dream last night which I found very disturbing. I was at some sort of school sports centre and I was starting a course. I arrived for the first day and there were people I knew there, everyone seemed friendly and I was chatting to people. I went back the next day and there were different people, they all knew each other already and had formed cliques. We were in what appeared to be the changing room of a swimming pool, and I was aware that my youngest daughter was going to be learning to swim. I realised I had to go in the water with her and I thought I had forgotten my costume, but I found it in the bottom of my bag. I tried to talk to some of the other women there but they just looked at me like I was strange, and two of them were looking at me then whispering to each other and sniggering. I felt very hurt but I knew I had to just get on with it, although I was very scared the situation would stay the same and nobody would ever talk to me. I went to the toilet then hung my clothes on a peg and went to go to the pool.

Hi DarkRain

I can't think of anything specifically to September. I'm good at remembering incidents but not when they happened. I have sessions every Monday that are a potential trigger. It might have been September of last year that I had a huge fight with my parents which has caused me to down spiral and self harm. But I've had several of those incidents/fights at different times so I'm not sure.

Just thought I'd let you know Trace, today is September 1st and I started downspiraling into an SI episode ever since I woke up this morning. Even mom noticed commenting that I seemed very quiet today. It could be that even though I'm no longer in school I associate my bad school experiences with the month of September if that makes sense. Thank you so much for these interpretations.

Here's another one whenever you get around to it.

I am at an aquarium looking at all the fish and sea life. There is a pearl on the bottom and I reach for it, putting my hand through the glass and taking it. It is a teardrop shape with a bit of gray at the top. There are also containers of capsules that are instant fish. You put one in the water and you have a live pet fish. :Coopdessert:

Dear Trace,

Lately, I have been working on my project, so I haven't had much sleep and even if I do, I don't recollect my dreams. However, recently I had an interesting dream. I dreamt that there is a lady who is dead. Her job is to collect the soul of a dying person, pull it out of his/her body , turn it into a dove/pigeon and blow it out of the window. Then there is a group of some bad spirits/ghosts who try to take away a dying person's soul and do something bad. (which i don't remember) . Then a group of people appear who are eating on a table and the good spirit sits beside a guy whose life she had saved from the bad spirits. The guy is not supposed to see the good spirit, but he starts talking to her. This makes the good spirit realize that there is something wrong and he is not completely safe. She somehow informs the guy's wife that he is not safe and he should run away from the bad spirits. Then the guy goes to his house to pack things to move. His house is all flooded with water and the bad spirits are still looking for him.

After this my sleep broke and I don't know what happened. This is one of the hazy dreams and I don't remember the complete details. I wonder if you can throw some light on it.

Thanks a lot for previous interpretations and much love

Naruto

Hi Naruto

I am going to try my best, I am not very well at the moment and have been given a lot of new meds, which are affecting my focus.

I don't know how spiritual you are but it seems that you have a connection, or a gift should I say. There is something called the discernment of spirits and it appears from this dream that you may have it.

Trace

Hi Trace. I shall wait and see what that last dream meant, the way things are going in the world at present it could be anything :(

Anyway, I had another dream last night which I found very disturbing. I was at some sort of school sports centre and I was starting a course. I arrived for the first day and there were people I knew there, everyone seemed friendly and I was chatting to people. I went back the next day and there were different people, they all knew each other already and had formed cliques. We were in what appeared to be the changing room of a swimming pool, and I was aware that my youngest daughter was going to be learning to swim. I realised I had to go in the water with her and I thought I had forgotten my costume, but I found it in the bottom of my bag. I tried to talk to some of the other women there but they just looked at me like I was strange, and two of them were looking at me then whispering to each other and sniggering. I felt very hurt but I knew I had to just get on with it, although I was very scared the situation would stay the same and nobody would ever talk to me. I went to the toilet then hung my clothes on a peg and went to go to the pool.

Hi Diva

It seems that perhaps your youngest daughter may be about to enter an emotional stage of her life and you are going to have to take part of that journey with her, it scares you, but you know that you have to do and you will find the strength.

Trace

Hi DarkRain

Just thought I'd let you know Trace, today is September 1st and I started downspiraling into an SI episode ever since I woke up this morning. Even mom noticed commenting that I seemed very quiet today. It could be that even though I'm no longer in school I associate my bad school experiences with the month of September if that makes sense. Thank you so much for these interpretations.

Here's another one whenever you get around to it.

I am at an aquarium looking at all the fish and sea life. There is a pearl on the bottom and I reach for it, putting my hand through the glass and taking it. It is a teardrop shape with a bit of gray at the top. There are also containers of capsules that are instant fish. You put one in the water and you have a live pet fish. :Coopdessert:

Hi ((((((((((DarkRain))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon.

This dream is about various types of emotion. You are able to almost look at your emotions from a different persecutive and analyze them. You are also able to create a new emotion fairly quickly and you can play and adapt that emotion to a way that it suits you.

Trace

Yesterday I had a dream I was exploring an old haunted house. It was a bit of a labyrinth There was just a maze of stairs and dark rooms. Many doors, and rooms that lead to multiple other rooms. Once or twice I'd be standing in a room and it would seem to shift, like parts of the mansion were moving. I kept seeing flashes of apparitions throughout. I think I specifically remember they were wearing Victorian era clothing. In one part of the building there seemed to be grocery store shelves and people were shopping.

Last night I had a similar dream. Part of it took place in a labyrinthine mansion/building, with lots of turn-of-the-century haunted mansion style touches. It was under construction in some places, and I seemed to know my way around as if I had something to do with building it. Again, on one floor of the otherwise spooky building there seemed to be store shelves with people shopping. Also, lots of people, including myself seemed to be noticing ghosts and people who weren't there. I was sent into a room where two people were telling me something negative, either something about a bad job or delivering bad news. I felt nervous and sick when I went in. I noticed this lady sitting off to the side, with straight black hair pulled into a bun, and wearing a very serious looking gray suit. She was crying a little and seemed sympathetic towards me. I realized that the two people in the room didn't notice she was there, and a few moments later I looked and she was gone. But I had the sense that she followed me to and from there, and seemed to know me. Ghosty.

I didn't think much of these dreams individually but when I drew the parallels I thought I'd post it here.

This dream is about various types of emotion. You are able to almost look at your emotions from a different persecutive and analyze them. You are also able to create a new emotion fairly quickly and you can play and adapt that emotion to a way that it suits you.

Trace

Thank-you I'm doing very well today.

I understand about analyzing the emotions but I'm wondering what you mean by create a new emotion and playing with it? Do you mean change my mood? Emotions are happy, sad, angry, excited, frustrated, confused....do you mean I'm creating a different one of these for myself? Creating a different state to be in? :Coopdessert: Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Edited by DarkRain

Hi Diva

It seems that perhaps your youngest daughter may be about to enter an emotional stage of her life and you are going to have to take part of that journey with her, it scares you, but you know that you have to do and you will find the strength.

Trace

Well, my baby Girl is starting school next week and although she is very ready and excited about it I am finding the fact that my last baby is starting school a bit difficult I think. I think I am also feeling a little guilty about the fact that when she starts full days the following week I will be embarking on my new uni course which could be quite challenging. At least i can give her my undivided attention the first 3 days she is there.

I had yet another dream last night which was uncomfortable for me. I can't recall the whole dream only that I was in a new place, it was like a college or prison I'm not sure, but I was in the dining area and at first I was having problems getting some food. Some other people offered to help but then they started laughing at me and two young ladies came over to the table where I was sitting and one of them pulled down her trousers and sat on the table. I was so disgusted but too scared to say anything. The next thing I knew I was in a village which was by the sea, standing at the waters edge with a few other people. It was dark and suddenly a huge wave came and swept us all along the road. I didn't feel scared though, I just went along with it and seemed to know inside it would be ok?

Hi Trace, another one (sorry!)

I dreamed I was staying in a hotel and I was surrounded by familiar faces but I couldn't speak to anybody. Everyone went outside to get on a train, which was silver and battered like an American subway train from the movies. There was another train next to it which was red and very posh. I wanted to get on the silver train with everybody else, but I didn't feel able to so I went back inside the hotel and stood in the kitchen. I noticed that everyone I knew had got on the train so I went back out. The train was about to pull away and I ran to get on it then I noticed I was wearing a man's blue T-shirt and no bra and I felt embarrassed, but I managed to get on before the train pulled away and decided I would get a bra at the supermarket when I reached the destination. I was then at a park, and some people I knew were playing with a cute baby girl who was only a few weeks old. I was now wearing formal clothes I noticed, as was everybody else. I asked who's the baby was and the people said it was my friend's and then handed her to me to look after. I tried to tell them that I couldn't look after the baby as my friend wasn't talking to me but they didn't listen and just drifted away. I took the baby inside, I don't know what the building was but I think the baby was being baptised in there. I remembered that I knew how to look after babies and started playing with her and feeding her a bottle, and I felt content inside knowing I could do this easily. Then my friend came over and I handed her the baby, and she smiled and took her. I then went outside and noticed a house that had been empty for a long time was being renovated, so I asked the workmen if I could have a look at what they'd done to it. I noticed they'd extended the narrow hallway so it was like a bright entrance hall and I was suprised there was enough room in the house as it had looked small.

Yesterday I had a dream I was exploring an old haunted house. It was a bit of a labyrinth There was just a maze of stairs and dark rooms. Many doors, and rooms that lead to multiple other rooms. Once or twice I'd be standing in a room and it would seem to shift, like parts of the mansion were moving. I kept seeing flashes of apparitions throughout. I think I specifically remember they were wearing Victorian era clothing. In one part of the building there seemed to be grocery store shelves and people were shopping.

Last night I had a similar dream. Part of it took place in a labyrinthine mansion/building, with lots of turn-of-the-century haunted mansion style touches. It was under construction in some places, and I seemed to know my way around as if I had something to do with building it. Again, on one floor of the otherwise spooky building there seemed to be store shelves with people shopping. Also, lots of people, including myself seemed to be noticing ghosts and people who weren't there. I was sent into a room where two people were telling me something negative, either something about a bad job or delivering bad news. I felt nervous and sick when I went in. I noticed this lady sitting off to the side, with straight black hair pulled into a bun, and wearing a very serious looking gray suit. She was crying a little and seemed sympathetic towards me. I realized that the two people in the room didn't notice she was there, and a few moments later I looked and she was gone. But I had the sense that she followed me to and from there, and seemed to know me. Ghosty.

I didn't think much of these dreams individually but when I drew the parallels I thought I'd post it here.

Hi modestmouse_2011

These dreams represent the inside of your mind. You are still learning, growing within your mind, which is what the construction is for you. You know certain parts of yourself fairly well, but there are other parts of you that you do not quite understand. I do not know what your diagnosis is, but do you have some kind of a personality disorder? There is a lot of places within your mind that feed you negative thoughts. You may also have thoughts that should not be there.

Trace

Trace

Thank-you I'm doing very well today.

I understand about analyzing the emotions but I'm wondering what you mean by create a new emotion and playing with it? Do you mean change my mood? Emotions are happy, sad, angry, excited, frustrated, confused....do you mean I'm creating a different one of these for myself? Creating a different state to be in? :Coopdessert: Sorry, I'm a bit confused.

Hi DarkRain

I am glad that you are doing well. Emotions create moods, so ultimately yes you are able to create a new mood when needed. Basically you have an ability in your mind to shift into a certain mood if you need to.

Trace

Well, my baby Girl is starting school next week and although she is very ready and excited about it I am finding the fact that my last baby is starting school a bit difficult I think. I think I am also feeling a little guilty about the fact that when she starts full days the following week I will be embarking on my new uni course which could be quite challenging. At least i can give her my undivided attention the first 3 days she is there.

I had yet another dream last night which was uncomfortable for me. I can't recall the whole dream only that I was in a new place, it was like a college or prison I'm not sure, but I was in the dining area and at first I was having problems getting some food. Some other people offered to help but then they started laughing at me and two young ladies came over to the table where I was sitting and one of them pulled down her trousers and sat on the table. I was so disgusted but too scared to say anything. The next thing I knew I was in a village which was by the sea, standing at the waters edge with a few other people. It was dark and suddenly a huge wave came and swept us all along the road. I didn't feel scared though, I just went along with it and seemed to know inside it would be ok?

Hi Diva

Good luck for your youngest starting school!

You are in a place within you where you are about to learn something new, at first it makes you feel like you should not quite be there and this makes it harder for you to take things in, which makes you feel insecure. However you are also aware of others insecurities and you do not like your feelings being exposed.

You are getting to a point where you are not so afraid of your emotions and perhaps can use them to work through things.

Trace

Hi Trace, another one (sorry!)

I dreamed I was staying in a hotel and I was surrounded by familiar faces but I couldn't speak to anybody. Everyone went outside to get on a train, which was silver and battered like an American subway train from the movies. There was another train next to it which was red and very posh. I wanted to get on the silver train with everybody else, but I didn't feel able to so I went back inside the hotel and stood in the kitchen. I noticed that everyone I knew had got on the train so I went back out. The train was about to pull away and I ran to get on it then I noticed I was wearing a man's blue T-shirt and no bra and I felt embarrassed, but I managed to get on before the train pulled away and decided I would get a bra at the supermarket when I reached the destination. I was then at a park, and some people I knew were playing with a cute baby girl who was only a few weeks old. I was now wearing formal clothes I noticed, as was everybody else. I asked who's the baby was and the people said it was my friend's and then handed her to me to look after. I tried to tell them that I couldn't look after the baby as my friend wasn't talking to me but they didn't listen and just drifted away. I took the baby inside, I don't know what the building was but I think the baby was being baptised in there. I remembered that I knew how to look after babies and started playing with her and feeding her a bottle, and I felt content inside knowing I could do this easily. Then my friend came over and I handed her the baby, and she smiled and took her. I then went outside and noticed a house that had been empty for a long time was being renovated, so I asked the workmen if I could have a look at what they'd done to it. I noticed they'd extended the narrow hallway so it was like a bright entrance hall and I was suprised there was enough room in the house as it had looked small.

Hi Diva

There is no need to apologize.

It has taken you a while to get to where you need to be, to get where you needed to be you had to take a self journey that was perhaps not quite pleasant and a little difficult, but through the difficult journey you significant changes have taken place and it is like you are a new person. You are realizing that even though there has been change (I am meaning personal growth change), you can combine the old you, with the new you to get the best result. Things may start to look a lot easier for you.

Trace

Hello all, had another wolf dream last night. :verysad3:

I was walking around in a park with my parents and I fell and skinned my knee. Two wolves with silver-grey coats came up to me non-threatening and then walked away back into the woods. Then there was a lot of howling and a pack of dark vicious wolves came running up the road towards me. I started crying and shaking but at the last minute my mood completly changed and I became very bold and steady and I fought all the wolves off with a bow and arrows and a sword.

Then one-hundred and one dalmatian puppies came up the road and I led them all back home.

There was also something about the toy catching machines again and I got four plush toys. Then I was in a hotel room and I was keeping something alive in the drawer like a pet or some creature.

Hello all, had another wolf dream last night. :verysad3:

I was walking around in a park with my parents and I fell and skinned my knee. Two wolves with silver-grey coats came up to me non-threatening and then walked away back into the woods. Then there was a lot of howling and a pack of dark vicious wolves came running up the road towards me. I started crying and shaking but at the last minute my mood completly changed and I became very bold and steady and I fought all the wolves off with a bow and arrows and a sword.

Then one-hundred and one dalmatian puppies came up the road and I led them all back home.

There was also something about the toy catching machines again and I got four plush toys. Then I was in a hotel room and I was keeping something alive in the drawer like a pet or some creature.

Hi DarkRain

This dream shows that you have a lot of strength and courage within you. You have the ability to drive any insecurities and fears from within you. You are a survivor, even if at times it does not feel like it. You are also a natural leader and protector and it is probably a part of you that you need to learn more about and understand.

Trace

We sure keep Trace working overtime on these dream interps!!!

So I had a good one that I think was a shared lucid dream, possibly? I was with this guy (who looked like the actor Tom Hardy, who was in the movie "Inception" and is playing "Bane" in the new Batman movie). Apparently, he was someone "on the run," evading people. I was his romantic partner, who also helped him, his "right-hand man (or woman, as it were)." We were in a house and he said he needed to find helpers, body guards, security, to keep guard over us/him. We found one guy who turned out to betray us and we had to run. The area was kind of green and woody, with a long fairly large stream running alongside the area.

The Tom Hardy guy turned out to have like Spiderman powers and could shoot something out his hand to attach to walls and swing by, and we escaped by this route, doing a kind of Luke Skywalker/Princess Leia Star Wars sweep down an alley (if you've seen the original, you'll know what I'm talking about).

I thought it was a pretty cool dream. lol

hi Trace.....two things....

driving home and aerobatic planes fly above me and one of them takes a wrong turn and crashes.

dreamt also that husband had affair while away.....found letters and picx.

what your view on that.

I wasn't going to add this one but...

I had a dream that I was at the mall looking at stuff to buy. Looking for clothes to buy. Then I spotted my mom, I got so upset that I set my backpack down and tried to get a good look around. Two teenage girls started rummaging in my pack admiring all my electronic devices (psp,phone, music player etc...) I snatched it away from her and tried to run and hide from my mom but she eventually spotted me. I really wished she would leave me alone and thought about going over to the next city's mall where I could be myself and dress the way I wanted.

Edited by DarkRain

I recently dreamed I was in my grandparents' house, an early 20Th century farmhouse. My grandfather had died earlier and my grand mother had lived four years longer. I was spending the night with my grandmother and was sleeping across the hall from her in my grandfather's bed. In the middle of the night a large rat was running around the room. I discovered there was a large hole under the window. I caught the rat by the tail and put it outside. Then two weasels came through the large hole. I was not afraid of the animals but did not know what to do about the hole. (My grandmother died 30 years ago.)