What Does Your Avatar Say About You?

Imaworrywart

Mine is of Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters (was also the drummer for Nirvana). I took that picture when I saw them in concert in September, and it reminds me of quite possibly the coolest part of my life, being so close to one of my idols and my favorite band. The moment changed my life forever, and reminds me that no matter what happens, there will be times in life that make you feel completely alive, and those times are more than worth the struggle of going through what we go through daily.

• 1 month later...

Mine says...Oh goodness this kitten is cute. I'm so glad I got to enjoy this kitten. And now I'm so glad that the kitten is gone to a good home. Along with the other THrEE littlers of kittens that were all born within a week from each other from our unfixed cats (at the time). Overwhelming to say the least.

My avatar says I'm surrounded by adorable yet overwhelming things..that I can hide behind the cute and most people never ever know the chaos inside.

Mine says that I love cats, they're cute. I would also love to be a cat because they get to sleep and eat and get cuddles all day, and can also get away with naughtiness because they're so adorable...but right now I'd be a sad kitty.

• 3 weeks later...

My Avatar is a character from My little Pony: Friendship is magic. Her name is Twilight Sparkle, she is a hardworking and studious pony, like me. I also like rerading, and think kids should spread less time watching TV or playing video games, should spread more time reading a good book.

Mine is from the movie ProjectX. The scene in the movie where the dog gets lifted up by all of those balloons is hilarious :)

The dog in the movie reminds me so much of our former family dog, which was also a Yorkshire terrier. He passed away a year and a half ago, but I still think about him often and miss him a lot.

Edited by dyuna

mine is the band interpol...idk how much it says about other than theyre my favorite band lol....idk i guess cuz theyre music is pretty gloomy but theres an underlying peacefulness and optimism to it like their song NYC, idk theyre music makes me happy =]

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is an image from the Daft Punk film Electroma. It's at the end, when everything is pitch black, save for a lone human who is on fire. This person slowly walks by the camera, as I Want To Be Alone by Jackson C. Frank plays in the background.

I can't say what it is about this clip, but it's very important to me.

PM me for link.

Edited by Violet31
Link per TOS

Mine is from a Studio Ghibli movie. Mainly, because I love their movies! They're just so beautifully painted and the stories are so wonderful! It's like discovering that there's a second Pixar in the world.

Mine is from a Studio Ghibli movie. Mainly, because I love their movies! They're just so beautifully painted and the stories are so wonderful! It's like discovering that there's a second Pixar in the world.

I love Studio Ghibli. And Totoro! :)

• 1 month later...

"Thatched Cottages At Cordeville" by Vincent van Gogh.

If you manage to get a good full-size reproduction of this you can probably see what I like about it.

I find everything about this painting screams I AM HUMAN. A human being looked at this scene and painted what he felt. And we can actually see what he felt.

No other living thing can do this.

Adipose is a character from Doctor Who. The one in my avatar is a cute little squishy stress toy that I have on my desk.... he gets a workout.

Adipose tissue is also known as fat tissue.... something I'm struggling with on these meds.

The one I have now is my username, and it represents who I am and what I have been through. I feel like no matter how old I get, I will always be a "kid" at heart. Survivor means all of the horrible things I have been through and conquered, past and present. I made it in a photo-editing program and I like doing that kind of stuff. :D