How Do You Feel Today #17

Trace

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I feel anxious because I want to register to take some classes but I am not sure if I can do it. It is right around the corner and I missed the first test, I might have to register late, but I am starting out with only one class. I am afraid subconsiously I will sabotage myself and not do it. I really want to take this class though, please give me the strength to do this.

I also have a deadline at work that I thought was in Feb, now it is next week.

I am feeling butterflies in my stomach, I think I need to exercise after work today.

I feel good, there is a lull from the storm and I could go out. Isolation has got to be the worst of all for mental health.

Went to the market, then went swimming and chatted with my mates there. Feel like a new person.

i dont know how i feel honestly considering there were two bombs one in MD the other in DC, and my friend lives in MD and works right down there in DC and today another violent act this time in AZ idgi

I hear you there, my son lives in Tucson and I called him to make sure he was ok. Terrifying.

Today I feel like I have a lot of energy so that is a warning that I need to take precautions and not do too much or overwork myself or get myself in over my head. I need to relax a little and plan for the week and do just what I can. If I start to feel bad, sad or depressed try to keep busy and journal and talk about it.

Its Monday and its a horrible one. Woke up with stomach cramps and had to take some meds for it in order to be able to go to work. Got bombarded with way too much work and the ER phoned and said that my medical aid is maxed and that I need to pay for my daughters ER visit on New Years Eve. Why could my daughter not wait until 1 January (when the medical aid resets) to get tonsillitis? Typical.

Trace :console:

I'm starting a rigorous new study and exercise schedule today. So far, I've woken up on time and have done yoga. Hooray! But I'm having trouble getting into the school portion of this schedule. I feel kind of nervous and out of it, as I have not studied much since the beginning of the holidays. I'm rusty and things are feeling just a bit overwhelming. Even though I have my schedule printed out and in front of me, I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing. My brain feels like it's not connecting, I think because it's trying to avoid facing the fact that I'm actually pretty behind in my schoolwork.

*Sigh*

Today is Monday, which always means Chaos at my work. Lately, my anxiety is having a hard time coping with it. Before I could multitask with the best of them, get fifty new things added to my to do list, and always looked forward to the challenge. Now, it is overwelming and I don't know how to control it or look at it in the way I used to. I don't know if I can handle it anymore. I like the responsibility, but I feel like nothing I do is ever good enough for my employer. Never have I gotten a thank you or a good job. I only get told when I am doing things wrong. Just makes me not want to do anything anymore.