Sign in to follow this  
Princessrolo

If You Could Write A Letter To 'depression' What Would It Say?

My letter would just say,

Dear Depression,

F you.

The End.

I like that! Simple and to the point....And also letting it know it wont beat you!

Edited by Princessrolo

Dear Depression,

Thank you for showing me the meaning of life. Thanks for never letting me get too comfortable. Thanks for letting me realize how important life really is. Thanks for always being there for me.

Your friend forever and alway

Googlemaps

PS: Make yourself real comfortable and go **** Yourself!

My letter would just say,

Dear Depression,

F you.

The End.

Could not have said it better myself, well maybe a few more expletives, but you get the idea!

Guest Painted_In_A_Corner

In the great words of "Dirty Harry" ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY TODAY PUNK!?!

dear depr'n

you've always been there. even when i was a child. you have tried to end me for decades. you have not. you used my emotions against me. to survive i have shed much of what makes a person human, becoming something else, something cold and not really there at all. a grey ghost of a person. i found if i turned my emotions off, i could survive easier. sometimes i wonder if it was you or me who turned them off, its hard to turn them back on. sometimes i still feel things, although i often think those things aren't for me, something like a guilty pleasure. i have become very good at fooling the humans around me, although i don't often really feel a part of their world. to be honest, we have walked an interesting path together, you've driven me to places i wouldn't have otherwise have been and I have learned things i wouldn't have otherwise. after all these years, i know you won't leave, but all this would be easier if i knew where you ended and i began. write your reply, roll it up tight and shove it where the sun don't shine.

greyghost

To Depression (I refuse to use "dear" for obvious reasons....depression is my nemesis)

I can't stand you. I will not tolerate you ruining my life. I can't believe I blamed myself all this time and it was YOU who tried to make my life miserable. You are a bully, and I do not deserve to be treated this way. I deserve to be happy and at peace. I deserve to be loved. I deserve to love myself. You are the worst thing that could ever happen to a human being, and I would not wish this pain upon my worst enemy.

You are NOT me. I am NOT you.

And I reiterate what the poster Chris said:

**** OFF!

I WILL get my life back.

BTW, I LOVE the responses on this thread. Great topic.

Edited by Deficere