My name is Emily, I'm 23, I live in North Carolina, and I have major depression and panic disorder. I take Prozac and just started Klonopin tonight, which I'm incredibly nervous about, but hopefully it goes okay. :)

I'm so glad to have found this forum.

W E L C O M E !!!!!

You can forget all about your worries here Coopwink.gif

Hello Emily,

:welcomeani:

Happy to have you aboard!

So many of our members wrestle daily with major depression and panic disorder. You will find many kindred souls here. Also, invaluable info and tons of support.

I suggest you take a moment to check out some of the posts in Depression Central (DC) and Anxiety and Panic Disorders (APD). You may find some of the threads on those rooms easy to relate to.

:hugs:

~Bean

Hello Emily,

Glad you found the site. I just joined recently and love the people here. I am not alone and neither are you. Cruise the boards. I have not taken Klonopin, but let the medication do it's thing before giving up. I take Cymbalta and the sweating, wierd dreams disipated after a while and I feel tons better. Keep in touch with your doctor and write things down so you don't forget anything when you go back to doctor, you want to heal, not make yourself feel worse.

See ya around :D

Hi and Welcome to DF Emily

I do like your avatar! I am glad that you have found us, as you are not alone. You may find the Other Depression and Anxiety Medications Room helpful.

Please make yourself feel at home.

Trace