Hello Everyone!

:coffeebreak: Hello everyone!I I am 53yrs.old & live in upstate New York.I am very happy to have found this site as

I have suffered from severe depression,anxiety & panic attacks,ADD & I am also bipolar.It is really good to

know that there are many people out there that have the same questions that I have.I hope to be able to

contribute & meet some nice people!

Rose

Hi and :welcomeani: to DF, rose1957,

You'll definitly meet a lot of nice people on DF. Our common bond is depression. We're here to listen, talk, share our experiences and most of all, give each other support.

If you haven't browsed around, there are forums for anxiety, ADD and Bipolar. You may want to check them out and maybe join in where you feel comfortable. Questions are always welcome anywhere on the boards.

Make yourself comfortable. You will find this is a safe place to come and know that you are not alone.

Sheepwoman

Hello Rose,

:welcomeani:

It's great to have you join us!

DF is the #1 place (at least in my book! LOL) for support, support, and more support. Everyone here understands what you're going through, we are all here to help one another through times both bad and good.

Keep talking, Rose. Talking helps.

:hugs:

~Bean

Hi Rose1957,

Welcome to DF. You have definitely found a wonderful site to be a part of. DF has so much to offer and take full advantage of all the resources available here. Feel free to vent out and share as you desire. Browse and make yourself at home.

Lindahurt