Sign in to follow this  
BertsBarbieDoll

Demons Or Hallucinations?

This is a question for those who believe in demons. My 12 yr old daughter has been feeling someone or something holding her legs down on the bed when she sleeps in her own room. I am Bipolar and have tactile hallucinations. I am having a hard time with this as I know that hallucinations are not demons, what some people preceive as demons is actually a hallucination, and what some think are hallucinations really is a demon. Most people believe in one or the other. I need input from someone who believes in both. If I ask my church family, it will definately be demons. If I ask my psychologist, it will definately be hallucinations. How do I know what my child needs? If she needs psychologial help, I don't want to assume she has a demon terrorizing her. But I also don't want to take her to a psychologist for a spiritual problem. Help me please.

This is a question for those who believe in demons. My 12 yr old daughter has been feeling someone or something holding her legs down on the bed when she sleeps in her own room. I am Bipolar and have tactile hallucinations. I am having a hard time with this as I know that hallucinations are not demons, what some people preceive as demons is actually a hallucination, and what some think are hallucinations really is a demon. Most people believe in one or the other. I need input from someone who believes in both. If I ask my church family, it will definately be demons. If I ask my psychologist, it will definately be hallucinations. How do I know what my child needs? If she needs psychologial help, I don't want to assume she has a demon terrorizing her. But I also don't want to take her to a psychologist for a spiritual problem. Help me please.

One thing i'd suggest is to keep an eye on your daughter while she sleeps, maybe with a camara to see if you manage to capture something, it could be that it's a simple dream.

I don't know if you pray, but if it is a demon, it can not be in the presence of God. I would pray with her before bed that God would protect her and that He would stay beside her at night. Play some christian music in her room while she sleeps. If its hallucinations then she will probably complain about the same thing, if it's demon then it won't bother her on the nights she prays. If she awakes with the sensation I would encourage you to tell her to pray and say the name of Jesus outloud and see if it leaves if not she may be hallucinating.

Hi BertsBarbieDoll

I know a fair bit about demon's and also believe in psychological illnesses. It is hard to know without any further information. Does she have any dreams that seem as if they have demon's in them? One thing you may want to do is find a parapsychologist, they will get to the bottom of what the cause is. Also there are churches that have links to psychiatrists and psychologists and those churches do a full psychological evaluation before coming to any decisions.

Trace

Hi BertsBarbie:

Thanks for your note. This is a difficult thing to discern.

I don't know where you live. In the U.S. there is a psychological discipline called pastoral counseling. These are ministers that have fairly good psychological training and therefore are tuned to both the spiritual world and the psyche. In the U.S. they often serve in hospitals that have a chaplaincy program, or work in larger counseling groups.

You might look up something like licensed pastoral counselors as a resource.

Tim

I know I am new here, but I want to say that I run a paranormal investigation group and would love to help you. Sometimes the investigations find "something" and sometimes not. They are free and I can point you in the right direction if you would want to pursue it. You can send me an instant message and I can help you get in touch with someone in your area. If this is not your thing no biggie, just thought I would help.

Brian

Before you start blaming your daughter's condition on demons or ghosts, might I recommend that you try consulting with a doctor? Specifically, you may wish to consult a doctor that specializes with sleeping disorders. I've actually heard that there is a sleeping disorder where a person will wake up, but be unable to move their body for some time. This may be what your daughter is experiencing. I forget the cause, or the name of the disorder, but if you consult with a doctor, or even a medical website, you may be able to find more information.

Hi. I will say that there are demons and hallucinations. The hallucinations are creating by evil creatures(can be demons or other demonic creatures). These evil creatures have lived in the heaven in the far past. They have fallen with lucifer in the hell and now( and in the past but now very much) they have abilities to enter in our world. They have fallen because lucifer and many angels started a battle in the heavenagainst God. Then God has been transformated all of them into demons and have been thrown in the hell. More of this info can be found in the bible. Now all of us who are mental ill are between two worlds....

So my advise is who have violent hallucinations( i mean such physically violent) to look for a help from a pastor from a relevant church. If the person is not christened it's recommendable to be christened as soon as possible.

/The medications have to be taken until the relevant person is mental ill./

Best wishes

The love will never die

Edited by Tender Soul