Whens The Last Time You Cried?

cyra

Today....In fact 2 hours ago. I was starting to dig my car out of the ditch. (We recieved about 6 in of snow and I ventured out with no snow tires -- yes I know it's my fault). I looked around feeling hopeless and isolated. No one around to help me... then I heard my ex-bf's words echo through my mind, "oh I'm sure you will manage somehow!" Yes I did dig myself out of the snow bank eventually. Crying all the while I thought, 'ok I maybe self sufficiant at times but dang! it would be nice to have someone around to help me out once in a while' or someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today....In fact 2 hours ago. I was starting to dig my car out of the ditch. (We recieved about 6 in of snow and I ventured out with no snow tires -- yes I know it's my fault). I looked around feeling hopeless and isolated. No one around to help me... then I heard my ex-bf's words echo through my mind, "oh I'm sure you will manage somehow!" Yes I did dig myself out of the snow bank eventually. Crying all the while I thought, 'ok I maybe self sufficiant at times but dang! it would be nice to have someone around to help me out once in a while' or someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok....Did it help for me to cry? No Still feeling like the whole world is against me today.

Guest Painted_In_A_Corner

Today....In fact 2 hours ago. I was starting to dig my car out of the ditch. (We recieved about 6 in of snow and I ventured out with no snow tires -- yes I know it's my fault). I looked around feeling hopeless and isolated. No one around to help me... then I heard my ex-bf's words echo through my mind, "oh I'm sure you will manage somehow!" Yes I did dig myself out of the snow bank eventually. Crying all the while I thought, 'ok I maybe self sufficiant at times but dang! it would be nice to have someone around to help me out once in a while' or someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok....

(((((Hi ya Shio)))))

Sorry you had a rough time out in the weather this evening. If I seen you stranded in a snow bank I would have been the first to stop and tell you to get into your car and stay warm.

Than I would have dug or pulled you out of the snow bank with my F-350 Ford truck. And if I knew ya wouldn't have kick me in some vital spot I would have asked you do you mind if I give you a hug if I seen ya crying.

Heck we both might have started crying lol! Not being fresh but I would never let someone get stranded on the side of the road or anything. Just ain't right darn it anyways!

Don't know if this helps but I wished I could help you out when you needed someone to lean on. So I hope just me telling ya I wouldn't have let ya stay stuck alone to dig ya-self out made you feel a little better. And further more your not alone shio out here! But I hear ya you'd like a warm body around to tell you that.

Painted

An strange thing happened to me today, i was browsing normally around the web till my friend linked me this blog and after i read the blog i started crying like a kid. Thats just so strange because i havent cried in years and all of a sudden this blog affects me so much i start crying like a little girl.

"Please PM Member for Link" How about you guys? Anything like this happened to you? Share!

- James

Yesterday :-(

I cried yesterday as I was on the highway driving home from a weekend trip. I was feeling overwhelmed by the finacial pressures of having two kids in college, an aging mother, and generally feeling depressed and anxious. I was also reflecting upon mistakes that I've made in my life and the consequences that sometimes follow you for a long, long time.

(((((Hi ya Shio)))))

Sorry you had a rough time out in the weather this evening. If I seen you stranded in a snow bank I would have been the first to stop and tell you to get into your car and stay warm.

Than I would have dug or pulled you out of the snow bank with my F-350 Ford truck. And if I knew ya wouldn't have kick me in some vital spot I would have asked you do you mind if I give you a hug if I seen ya crying.

Heck we both might have started crying lol! Not being fresh but I would never let someone get stranded on the side of the road or anything. Just ain't right darn it anyways!

Don't know if this helps but I wished I could help you out when you needed someone to lean on. So I hope just me telling ya I wouldn't have let ya stay stuck alone to dig ya-self out made you feel a little better. And further more your not alone shio out here! But I hear ya you'd like a warm body around to tell you that.

Painted

Hi Painted,

Thank you! You are a kind and gentle soul. Your words are comforting and very much appreciated!

((((((((Painted)))))))

Peace out,

Shio

Right now :tear2:

I had been feeling a little better lately so I know it's just a passing thing.... I have always told people that during the worst of my depression the one thing that's always kept me going is the love for my daughter....so..she's at a very difficult age atm...and has no idea how bad it feels to think I'm just going to keep going for her, then to have her turn around and scream at you about how much she hates you and can't wait to get away from you....:cry:

Okay im done now. Kids....ughhhh!

I find that I am unable to cry.I don't mean I want to be crying all the time but it is something that concerns me that I haven't cried in about 2 yrs.This seems to be about the same time that I started taking Abilify & I wonder if it has anything to do with being less emotional & not crying.

rose

Right now :tear2:

I had been feeling a little better lately so I know it's just a passing thing.... I have always told people that during the worst of my depression the one thing that's always kept me going is the love for my daughter....so..she's at a very difficult age atm...and has no idea how bad it feels to think I'm just going to keep going for her, then to have her turn around and scream at you about how much she hates you and can't wait to get away from you....:cry:

Okay im done now. Kids....ughhhh!

Wow I feel for ya hon ((((((((Babyblue eyes))))))) Just remember it's a passing thing and that no matter what your daughter still loves you.

Gosh I've placed my mom in the similiar situation by snapping at her when I'm feeling sick. But deep down inside I love her to pieces. Fortunately for me, she doesn't take it to heart.

Peace Out,

Shio

I cried yesterday as I was on the highway driving home from a weekend trip. I was feeling overwhelmed by the finacial pressures of having two kids in college, an aging mother, and generally feeling depressed and anxious. I was also reflecting upon mistakes that I've made in my life and the consequences that sometimes follow you for a long, long time.

Hi Garydh,

I hope you are seeing a therapist and taking some AD's. to be able to cope with everyday life. It's not a cure all but it helps.

Depression is overwhelming as it is - let alone it makes one reflect upon negative situations from the past. This I know all toooooo well. I started to change my thinking pattern and realised that everything happens for a reason. It's something to learn and grow from. No matter how bad the consequences are I still needed to accept it, leave it behind and move forward. Hope this helps :console:

Peace Out,

Shio

Fallen backwards again. My family is stressin' me out to the max. Plus family members back home are not well & close to going on to the next life. Plus the only person I call a friend dad is gonna leave us soon too! Also my father in-law is close as well. So I'm back to cryin' again & feeling like I'm not going to make it. :(

I wished my wife would help me carry some of this load! I love her dearly but her fear of conflict is messing me up bad. She won't correct things she knows she can. Like keep our boys outta trouble instead of just watching them run our home! Just stinks!

Edited by Painted_In_A_Corner

I got welled up on Saturday, but I had a real crying episode on Friday. Wasn't in the best of moods to begin with, on the way home from work I got pulled over by a cop for speeding. They were blitzing and I got nailed, had an overly aggressive cop who threatened me with reckless driving, $500 ticket, etc. He went back to the cruiser and I just lost it. Not a "I can't believe I got nailed" cry or "I'm trying to get out of a ticket" cry, but a real "I can't take it anymore" type cry. I continued to cry when the cop came back and told me that he wasn't going to give me a ticket, cried for 10 more minutes after he left at the side of the road. Went out in the evening, was okay, but resumed crying when I got home.

Will likely cry again when I see my family doctor in about 45 min

I often cry myself to sleep after or during my prayers. It is such an emotional time for me. It doesn't happen every night but this past Saturday and Sunday it hit me hard. I also cried this morning at work after watching a video on the effects of drunk driving.

I cried a lil while ago after being in the long super-market line. Once I got to my car I balled all the way home. Just too stressful being in stores for me lately. Plus last minute shopping on my part was stupid. But my wife dun drive.

I cried yesterday. I had a twelve hour shift at the hospital and I literally was running around to different patient's rooms trying to do my very best. I missed a break because I still had so much to do. I was exhausted since the beginning of my shift, and as a student, none of the RN's came to help me out so I did everything myself. I was so fatigued and overwhelmed. What does the professor say to me after not helping me the entire shift--why didn't you do the wound dressing for pt in bed 26. I told her there was nobody to supervise me and she stated she wasn't impressed. After all of my hard work--she only had one negative thing to say. I left the floor crying uncontrollably for an hour. It's days like this where I just want to give up on everything and cease to exist.

I think the last time I cried was when my mom said something hurtful. Which was almost a month ago.

I don't cry a lot. And when I do it's usually when I'm watching a movie I haven't seen or haven't seen for a while. And Kingdom Hearts, I've cried so many times over 358/2 Days. I think every time I play through it I cry.

I'm crying right now again ... things keep getting worst for me ... I just want to go back to my hometown and be with my family ... I can't seem to keep it together ... Lord depression hurts sooooo much ...