Whens The Last Time You Cried?

cyra

An strange thing happened to me today, i was browsing normally around the web till my friend linked me this blog and after i read the blog i started crying like a kid. Thats just so strange because i havent cried in years and all of a sudden this blog affects me so much i start crying like a little girl.

"Please PM Member for Link" How about you guys? Anything like this happened to you? Share!

- James

Edited by Trace
Link Removed as per TOS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cyra,

I have read several posts and felt an array of emotions. I contribute this to simply been able to empathize with others situations which have resulted in sufferings and pain. But I haven't broken down and cried like you did. I do know when I cry its a great relief. Did you feel better afterward?

Lindahurt

I don't remember the last time I cried but I think it's been at least 1-2 times since May. I think maybe the last time I cried was right before I moved at the start of September. Since then I haven't had the energy to cry...too dulled out or anxious to cry...

I started a new job very recently and I'm surprised I haven't burst into tears or had a nervous breakdown. This has been a very difficult time and transition for me :sad:

Tonight coming home from work ... when a friend of mine texted me "I'm so blessed to have wonderful friends like you". :coopcray:

As for crying because I was sad, it was either yesterday or the day before. I cry almost daily.

Edited by ToLoveLife

Crying as a result of emotional pain? It has been a long time for that I think. I mean, I've shed a few tears maybe twice or something in the past year and a half but full blown crying had been a long time. I just don't feel that the tears are really there. I usually keep an iron fist on my outward expressions of emotions. If I start to feel them seeping out though the cracks I do what I can to choke them off and that usually does the trick. I typically consider me sobbing a couple times as full-blown crying because I almost always am able to control it beyond that.

Guest Painted_In_A_Corner

I'm crying right now. Have been for months. Just about anything can start me up. I've been under so much stress its un-real! Though I know I'm not alone and also know things could be worst. I always feel like I'm dying and now my doc is taken me off my ad and wants me to try another one. I'm tired of the fear of the side effects. I have a low tolerance to medications. I've been on every class of anti-depressants here in the states. Wants me to try Cymbalta. I already took its sister drug in July. I'm look dude hello!

Edited by Painted_In_A_Corner

I only cried a little bit today. Maybe getting outside and working abit and the increase on my meds are helping. Lord Jesus I pray this is so....

I think for me the better way to phrase the question would be to ask when was the last time I didnt cry. Even with my meds bumped up, as bummed as I have been it doesnt take much for me to fall apart.

Same here. I fight back tears a lot.

The last time I cried is 2 or 3 days ago when someone asked which song made me cry. I remembered a song that reminded me of my dog that has been gone for about 4 years. It actually felt good to remember him and know that I still have love for him.

Cried a lil this morning cause I'm not used to getting up early. But we've been working on my house. Putting the last of our new windows in. Should be done today. Do the inside work Monday when the temps drop. The sealant will dry find this way.

Over all less crying for two days! Thanking God!

I can cry at a sad part in a movie.

or book. my daily struggle is having emotions for myself.

i cant cry for me. i dont feel anything for myself.

its hard to teach yourself to feel alive and attached to your own body.

i always feel like i dont exist.like high or something.

i cried yesterday at the vet because i was scared for my cat.

I havent cried in a long time due to side effects from mood stablizers and AD's but, on the inside i cry almost daily.

((((Google))))

So sorry to hear that. For me, this past year I've cried more than I have in my whole 49 years alive. And I've use more tissue paper as well. Been averaging a box a day.

But the past two days there's been a change for me. Its kinda nice. Hope it last. God is good!