Sign in to follow this  
Monchichi

Can Cymbalta Cause Heart To Race?

I can't even remember what I felt like when I saturated Cymbalta but I have had a racing heart at times. Recently I was diagnosed with heart problems at 57. So much for being fit, but I now take a beta blocker that has slowed my heart down and seems to work well.

I stopped cymbalta four days ago, and switched to lexapro, b/c of heart palpitations and increased BP. I was at 60 mg of cymbalta, then decreased to 30 mg, then to 20mg. I have been taking lexapro 20 mg. Not feeling at all well. Still having palpitations accompanied by flu-like aches and pains. I have depression and anxiety. It is difficult for me to know if the palps are anxiety-induced or cymbalta-related or something else.

Had to change my Drs. apt to tomorrow, Im at witts ends at what to do. Stay on this and go to 20mg instead of 30 mg maybe the heart pounds will lessen. or what... I need something for seritoma and anxiety. sorry for the miss spell... I do have a sore feeling at the base of my neck since I ahve started Cymbalta..