Sign in to follow this  

I too feel lonely and it's not a good feeling. When I'm at work, I put on my mask, but when I leave, the real me comes out. My best friend and I have been friends for 16 years and even though she knows everything about me and vice-versa, I can't help but think that she's sick of me telling her the same old thing. I feel like a broken record and no matter how much I want to repair it, I can't. It's too broken to even try. I feel like there is a dark cloud looming over me at all times. I can't get away from it. Going to my parents house is like torture for me. I love both of my parents but I can't help but feel uncomfortable, scared and lonely. My mind constantly drifts to a place where there are no dark clouds. I want so much for this feeling to go away but I feel stuck. I cry about everything. When I want to confront my sisters for the things they have done to me, I can't. I feel like my voice is stuck in my throat and the only thing I do is to cry. I cry because I'm angry, depressed, and lonely. No matter how much my mother tells me that she's there for me, I can't bring myself to tell her how I really feel. I'm even crying typing this and I have a meeting in 25 minutes!

I readsome information recently, that this mask is just the ego. In legal terms, it is known as a person. But could be applied in scoiety. For example: a 'person' working in a shop "a sales rep" and a 'person' buying an item 'a customer'. You become the role. "You are a customer". But that only applies to the ego and it's not your true self.

I too feel lonely and it's not a good feeling. When I'm at work, I put on my mask, but when I leave, the real me comes out. My best friend and I have been friends for 16 years and even though she knows everything about me and vice-versa, I can't help but think that she's sick of me telling her the same old thing. I feel like a broken record and no matter how much I want to repair it, I can't. It's too broken to even try. I feel like there is a dark cloud looming over me at all times. I can't get away from it. Going to my parents house is like torture for me. I love both of my parents but I can't help but feel uncomfortable, scared and lonely. My mind constantly drifts to a place where there are no dark clouds. I want so much for this feeling to go away but I feel stuck. I cry about everything. When I want to confront my sisters for the things they have done to me, I can't. I feel like my voice is stuck in my throat and the only thing I do is to cry. I cry because I'm angry, depressed, and lonely. No matter how much my mother tells me that she's there for me, I can't bring myself to tell her how I really feel. I'm even crying typing this and I have a meeting in 25 minutes!

Perhaps is because we disconnect from reality, because of how traumatised we become be seeing the world as it is

Yes. Sometimes I'm filled with heartbreak because I don't want to "overuse" my closest friends. I've had some tell me that they're sick of hearing me repeat myself all the time. So I confide in people that I'm less close to, and sometimes they use it against me. That's a pretty disgusting feeling. Yesterday I had to leave class because I felt overwhelmingly sad. I went to the bathroom to cry, and came back with red eyes I'm sure. The worst part: I don't even know what was wrong or what triggered it. I feel you sister.

I believe it's caused by a heightened sensitivity to the energies around us. If we sense nagativity, this can cause us to become sad. That's how I feel, but It's also what I'm picking up from most peoples descriptions

Yes. Sometimes I'm filled with heartbreak because I don't want to "overuse" my closest friends. I've had some tell me that they're sick of hearing me repeat myself all the time. So I confide in people that I'm less close to, and sometimes they use it against me. That's a pretty disgusting feeling. Yesterday I had to leave class because I felt overwhelmingly sad. I went to the bathroom to cry, and came back with red eyes I'm sure. The worst part: I don't even know what was wrong or what triggered it. I feel you sister.