Sign in to follow this  
Mind

Hello There.

Hi, my name is Douglas. But, most people call me Mind so I would request that you call me that please. Thank you. Well, I'm 19 and I have a few mental difficulties. I'm Bipolar or Depressed, in my 10 years or so of being looked into, no one has decided on which I am so I'm in a struggle for that. I also suffer from Dissociative Identify Disorder aka Split Personality. I have anxiety and panic attacks, night terrors, post traumatic stress disorder and probably a whole bunch of other things that I'm probably not aware of. Many of my mental difficulties more than likely are from my child hood where I was abused and basically had no friends for.. well... ever. It's not that I couldn't make them, it's not I wasn't allowed to because of my mother. I still have no friends in " real life " because.. well... I guess I just don't know how to make them. I've attempted suicide over 30 times and I'm a recovering self mutilator. Razors being my tool of choice.

I guess that's the bad stuff so.. let me think of some good things. I have a GF that I live with now and love with all I am. Um... I like Pokemon. Lame, I know. But, hey, it's what I like. I'm obsessed with The Joker from Batman because... idk, I just like the insanity of him. I'm a very good writer and love music. ... I guess that's all. I hope to meet people and get suppourt here and make a few friends. Thank you and bless.

Hi and Welcome to DF Mind

You really have been through a lot and you have a lot to deal with. It is really good to have you here. It is good to see that you have a wonderful girlfriend and that you have things that you enjoy, they can make such a difference. You are not alone here at all and I hope you make many friends here.

Please make yourself feel at home.

Trace

Hello, just wanted to say HI and let you know that *alot* of people, myself included are fascinated with the Joker character of Batman. I think we all have a *bit* of the joker within us. I think that is why this charachter is so facinating to the public, in some deep dark way, he is appealing as a character because he has so many issues that kinda touches on everyone to some degree. Just wanted you to know you are not alone in that respect/regard....

Welcome to DF and hope you find lots of good information, advice and comments that are helpful to you... feel free to vent and let it all out anytime you wish....