Sign in to follow this  
Wild Child

Good Bye

Shades of Black and Martin you don't have to worry. I am not at all wanting to hurt me. Thank you for your concern but I just can't be here. I am sorry I worried you.

P.S... no worries Martin. Easy to not know the gender here.

Edited by Wild Child

((((((((((((Wild Child)))))))))

You know that we are always here for you. I know that you are going through a hard time right now. Please keep posting, you need the support.

Trace

((((((((((((Wild Child)))))))))

You know that we are always here for you. I know that you are going through a hard time right now. Please keep posting, you need the support.

Trace

Thank you Trace and everyone. You know what fueled this? I hit a wall here and I really wanted to leave DF. Like that would comfort me to run, run, run away. I thought I could do it too. Until you were so kind Trace. Sigh.

I just want to escape to someplace, you know? Maybe a cave far away? I did go back to Members Needing Extra Support Now and post. Ty Trace.

Edited by Wild Child

Hi Wild Child

I am so glad that you are not running. I know it is hard, but you need the support and I am glad that you have posted in Members Needing Extra Support Now.

:hugs:

Trace

Hi Wild Child,

I'm quite new so I don't think we've chatted yet? But I'm glad you see your not leaving.

It's always good tohavethis place to come back to, have a chat and get some support...

I hope your feeling ok at the moment- I'm going to have a look at your thread in the Members Needing Extra Support Now forum.

:)

hi wildchild....

what is up, dear lady? i had something important to tell you and, it seems you're gone. i can't pm you either- when i try to send you a private message it tells me that you're not accepting messages. :verysad3:

i hope you're ok. i think you know where my blog is- it's leflamantbleu on wordpress- if you ever want to talk outside of here, you can find me there!

{{{{{{{{wildchild}}}}}}}}}

fb

hi wildchild....

what is up, dear lady? i had something important to tell you and, it seems you're gone. i can't pm you either- when i try to send you a private message it tells me that you're not accepting messages. :verysad3:

i hope you're ok. i think you know where my blog is- it's leflamantbleu on wordpress- if you ever want to talk outside of here, you can find me there!

{{{{{{{{wildchild}}}}}}}}}

fb

Hey, good to 'see' you! :) Try the private message again. I guess my box was full. Had not erased them since 2008. Ha

P.S... I am not gone. Trace pulled me back. Silly moderator. *wink* :lookaround:

Edited by Wild Child

Hello Wild Child,

I'm glad you decided to stay at DF, I've thought of not coming here for awhile cause I thought nobody cared about me or was a bother to everyone here. I logg on as much as I can and try to support people who are in need of help. If you ever need someone to talk too, send me a pm and I'll do my best to be here for you. You're not alone, were all here for you. :console:

Always,

Samma Bear

:hearts:

Hello Wild Child,

I'm glad you decided to stay at DF, I've thought of not coming here for awhile cause I thought nobody cared about me or was a bother to everyone here. I logg on as much as I can and try to support people who are in need of help. If you ever need someone to talk too, send me a pm and I'll do my best to be here for you. You're not alone, were all here for you. :console:

Always,

Samma Bear

:hearts:

Wild Child,

I think Samma Bear has stated the most significant thought in this thread.....we are all here to help each other. I have not been around for awhile due to a job change, but I can say this forum is all about pulling each other "up". The more we give,the more we get. Thanks for still being around :Coopclapping:

Warmest Regards,

Deepster