Sign in to follow this  
Trace

How Do You Feel Today #14

Being mentally healthy is not something that I've ever enjoyed to this extent and for this duration. I feel like a stranger, but it's someone that I'm curious about.

Also torn: I really need to mow the lawn, but I want to swim laps today. I don't have time for both. Arg.

I am still a little tired, I think I have got some sort of flu again, I guess that is why I have been so exhausted.

I am so glad for you, Shades!!! I have to say I was pretty content on Lithium. I miss that. Maybe I should consider a mood stabilizer since I think Paxil is pooping out on me finally.

Gentle Sun

Feeling better than I have in quite a while so I guess the lithium is kicking in.

Guest WithOpenEyes

Haven't been feeling too good. Self-harming has been on my mind a lot.

utterly defeated in mind and body.

Feel like I cannot breathe, the taste of food is lacking and I'm ready to pack it in.

Edited by samhain7

Doing okay, though indecisive. I'm not sure how I want to spend my day. Disappointed that the pool I swim in is going to be closed for six weeks for upgrades.

Guest WithOpenEyes

I feel calmer today, but still not feeling well.

I'm feeling better than last week. I am a little annoyed, as my car is broken again due to an incompetent garage.

Trace

I'm feeling better than last week. I am a little annoyed, as my car is broken again due to an incompetent garage.

Trace

Thats no good Trace, I would be annoyed too.

I have been a bit hypo today, I was up at 2.30am and are flagging a bit now.