Sign in to follow this  
Trace

How Do You Feel Today #14

Hi Dark Rain, Sorry you're having such a hard time with the counselor, but its good that you can rant about it and what a great rant it wss!

Today I felt kind ofemotionless, which is not where I want to be right now. I wish I could believe in myself more and know that I can do things. Today was a hard day to get through because yesterday was such a good day.

I have got another cold. Lol, this has been going on the whole winter. I wish winter would be over now. I am a little tired, but not too bad. I blame the flu and colds that I have been getting on the World Cup. I will just blame everything on the World Cup. :wwww:

Thank goodness it is finished.

Good morning everybody

(((((Lindsay))))) hope your stress eases soon

I am feeling a little bit positive today :)

Edited by Shades of Black

I'm Ok but a bit tired and constipated ... ok so I don't hold anything back ... or do I? lol

i started seeing a new therapist today not really sure what to make of yet but she seems very business like. I miss my old therapist

Guest WithOpenEyes

Feeling crazy and down.

People terrify me. I want to be close, but I'm afraid that I'll break them. I'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person. Thinking that I've broken someone makes me feel broken.

And I'm nauseated.

I am not so tired today, but a massive peice of one of my teeth just broke off (a molar). Thanks Cortisone.....not. Lol

Guest WithOpenEyes

It's getting closer and closer to my birthday and I think I've been feeling worse and worse.

Today was pretty good. But I think that's because I just feel good. I went garage saleing with my mom and got some pretty stuff while managing not to feel guilty about it. :Coopyahoo: But then she wanted me to go to this group thing my AS therapist hosts and...I freaked out. :coopcray: They were all my age or younger. But I guess because I don't have siblings and I'm so used to being around adults and treated like one that I couldn't handle it. Bad experiences with 'kids' my age at school too. My impression was 'go into that room and play games and have snacks, this is the group head (she was at least 10-20 years older) we're going to have adult talk in this other room here. :stare: What is this kindergarten? :taz: I guess I'm just different.