Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

Wellbutrin Withdrawal Symptoms

I've been off WB IR for two weeks now.  Prior to quitting, I went to half the dose for a couple of weeks.  It was rough.  I had very bad anxiety, intrusive thoughts, paranoia, lack of appetite, dizziness, muscle pain, joint pain, inability to concentrate, memory loss and other stuff I don't even remember.  I felt out of my mind and I was extremely scared.  There were ups an downs over those weeks.  I had times I felt totally normal and others where I wanted to sign myself into the psych ward.  I'm grateful for my family and PDoc because they got me through.  I'm much better now with symptoms once in a while.  I am more tired at night but I think that will improve as well.  I'm glad it didn't last longer.  

On 4/20/2019 at 11:41 AM, para_life said:

I've been off WB IR for two weeks now.  Prior to quitting, I went to half the dose for a couple of weeks.  It was rough.  I had very bad anxiety, intrusive thoughts, paranoia, lack of appetite, dizziness, muscle pain, joint pain, inability to concentrate, memory loss and other stuff I don't even remember.  I felt out of my mind and I was extremely scared.  There were ups an downs over those weeks.  I had times I felt totally normal and others where I wanted to sign myself into the psych ward.  I'm grateful for my family and PDoc because they got me through.  I'm much better now with symptoms once in a while.  I am more tired at night but I think that will improve as well.  I'm glad it didn't last longer.  

Well done for getting through it! It's tough, but you won!