Sign in to follow this  
lemoncaramel123

Need Help And Advices Regarding Wellbutrin

1) This is my 10th day of Wellbutrin 150 mg, with 150 mg Efexor. Still no improvement only side effects. I added 150 mg wellbutrin to my efexor 10 days ago to counteract the Sideeffects of Efexor : fatique and sexual dysfunction, however, I am still tired all the time and sexual dysfunction has not improved. For sideefects I am always shaky and dizzy. Also some extra dizziness seems to come in waves. I am also at times kind of confused and "lost" but my biggest worry are my increased heartrate which can be really high at times along with palpitatioons.. Are these sideeffects dangerous and when can I expect them tp dissaperar?

2) Another problem is that I am so afraid of seizures (probably a part of my GAD) I think about it all the time, I also live alone and am afraid that I will have a seizure when I am alone. I also read on for instance askapatient.com and read that quite many have had seizures with Wellbutrin also on the lowest dose. I really want this to work and I am so mad about my self for obsessing over the seizure risk.. So what can I do about all this?

I am really afraid and confused now, and I cant get hold on my doctor so thats why I ask you.

I would REALLY appreciate your answers:)

150mg (usual starting dose) didn't do much for me once the common start up effects went away, so my doctor upped the dosage to 300mg. I certainly noticed more energy and greater libido but after a month or so the anxiety and constant restlessness began to take a toll on me so I had to quit the Wellbutrin entirely and stay on Prozac 20mg. I'm doing much better now after 4 weeks.

Edited by scooterboy