Sign in to follow this  
Trace

Todays Accomplishments #3

I did some laundry, folded some clothes, fixed TWO meals and unloaded the diswasher! Yay me!

Good job, Izzy!

And you are quite the champion! Perhaps I should get into the game room and challenge you! *Wink, Wink*

I painted with my daughter, apologized to my husband, made it through the summer school by myself today. Felt anxious but tried to umderstand that it was that I was tired, hungry and thirsty plus lack of sleep and rest.

I've felt a lack of confidence today, and I barely got anything of substance done.

- wrote a blog post here.

- worked on a project for about 30 minutes

- cycled for 40 minutes

I have no idea where the rest of my day went. I've been in a fog.

I painted with my daughter, apologized to my husband, made it through the summer school by myself today. Felt anxious but tried to umderstand that it was that I was tired, hungry and thirsty plus lack of sleep and rest.

Those all sound like great accomplishments. It's so hard to "talk"yourself out of anxiety sometimes. Yay for you!

I finished a letter for my friend in the UK. She's graduating and I wanted to add a nice touch, giving her a hand written letter..I have been working on my penmanship and it came out really nice.

I did some grocery and med shopping today...yay! ;p yuck

I also had my valproic acid level taken. put the needle in and draw a tube or two of blood.

Looking forward to going on a another web chat board tonight if a certain person I like is there.

Edited by samhain7

1. Mowed the lawn

2. Finished work

3. Went swimming in a fabulous summer heat, am about to grill chicken in my garden. :shocked:

!. Cleaned the pool.

2. Went and fed 40 poor children with sandwiches who live in shacks

3. Cleaned and dressed a deep ulcer on a young boy (Nursing)

jimbow, those accomplishments sound really rewarding!

- went grocery shopping to stock the new fridge with healthy foods

- applied to four jobs and one internship

- tried to encourage my husband to open up about his family, and while he couldn't find the words earlier, I think he might later

- made dinner

Helped at work today with reading, some centers, with breakfast, and some one on one.

I went to work today and managed to talk to my coworker even though I was having anxiety

I am learning to be a more patient mom and realizing that my little one can do things on her own, she's growing up.

- lots and lots of laundry

- training videos (will it ever end?)

- cycled

- cooked dinner

- gathered some things for an interview tomorrow

Well, I went to submit the application for my daughters 1st year of school next year, I have managed to get her on a waiting list in the one I want her in and I have picked up an application for another school, incase she does not clear the waiting list. She is number 9 on the list, so chances are fairly good of her getting in.

Trace

Good Luck on your interview, Arboria!!!

- lots and lots of laundry

- training videos (will it ever end?)

- cycled

- cooked dinner

- gathered some things for an interview tomorrow

Made an appointment for the dentist, which is a huge achievement, as I can't stand going to the dentist and I will procrastinate and live in pain rather than go.

Trace

@jimbow, I think all of your work involving the digestive system is a metaphor for processing emotions. :)

- swam 26 laps

- found out that I won the internship!

Phoned of my medical aid, as I needed to get some info and sort something out. I don't like using the phone, so...Yay!

Today, in a situation that would normally lead to a small argument, I managed to practice my new exercise, the half smile, and avoid feeling angry and frustrated, and avoided the argument, finding a good and peaceful solution to the problem. It might not seem like much, but I managed to control what could have been very negative and spoil a good evening. It made me feel good about myself :happy:

Chrystal