Celebrity Obsession - Help or Support

1 hour ago, nothingatall7878 said:

There is no rule here against writing to my person sometimes. I dont criticize whatever it is you people do to feel better. That is..whenever there actually IS something to do to feel better which for me, there typically is not. If people can post pictures here which could potentially traumatize someone for an unknown reason then the last thing I should be seeing is complaints about my love notes! When Mila finally sees them and knows what's in my heart, you'll wish all of you wrote love notes too. She WILL see them if she hasn't already!

I think people suggested that you stop writing love notes here because you got embarrassed about some of the things you wrote yourself, so someone suggested that you put them in a private journal instead. Also, there was the fact that you felt that people were ignoring you, so it was explained to you that since you are writing specifically to Mila, there's nothing for us to comment on.

I dont write to her that often anymore since that night I drank too much.

if I write to her in a private journal, how on earth will she ever see it??

@audrey822, last thing im gonna say about this is..why on earth did you think i just wanted to trigger you for the hell of it?? I would NEVER do that to anyone. I told you i was trying to communicate something entirely different to you and it came out wrong. Believe what you want but i never intentionally hurt you and i cant believe you think i would. I hate triggers! You had a friend in me but youll never see that so whatever.

To the people on this board..i do NOT trigger people on purpose! If I could id rid the world of all the triggers and filth.
tt ttt thing

On 6/27/2016 at 3:43 AM, nothingatall7766 said:

@Audrey822 I have cooled off and I'm sorry. Please talk to me.

On 7/11/2016 at 0:53 PM, nothingatall7766 said:

well this will be my last post here. my stuff goes ignored anyway and the only person I want to see it never will anyway. If a board opens up on here where people share their immense hatred and ill wishes on celebrities, you can find me there. And by the way, dont get too close. Say one wrong thing, even if your entire world is fallin apart, and shell completely abandon you even if that loss of a friendship could have been the thing to make you end it all. Ultimately, she, and the smallness I feel when I come here, and the fear someone will come here thinking they love MY person and the way it triggers my anger, are the reasons I cant come here anymore. To destroy her loser husband is the only way I'd feel better and I can't do that cuz those wastes of life are untouchable so I'm done trying to feel better. I just hope one day my hate will set me free of the love at least. Cuz know this..my hate will NEVER die. This is the last time a celebrity can come here and get an ego boost off of me. **** you, Mila. Thanks for ruining my life and keeping me shackled and like happiness is worlds away. **** you forever. I wish I had never seen your face EVER. Well, enjoy going on about your celebs without worrying about my hate posts. I'm outta here for good. It makes me too angry to be here. I dont expect anyone to wish me well. Goodbye.

55 minutes ago, nothingatall7878 said:

Oh and i didnt even realize you had me blocked. Thats how much i care. If you have me blocked out of fear i will PM you, put that fear to rest. I only PM people that think mila should be with me.

Please note the two quotes from a previous account you had above.  This is why I cannot trust your memory....perhaps you don't remember posting "please talk to me" within hours after I blocked you.   Perhaps you don't remember smearing me by name, telling others here not to trust me...that I would abandon them (a mod had to remove my username from the post but many others saw it when you posted it.) What do you think that was all about?  

@nothingatall7878 this needs to stop now.  You can continue to say you didn't mean to do what you did...I know better.  You can continue to say you didn't know you were blocked.  I know better.  You can say whatever you want. I know better.  What started all this is you don't want pictures in the thread.  If you read the admins post above she doesn't want pictures that don't pass the PG-13 test on the board.  Pictures that do pass that test are OK, and will continue to be posted.  If you want to post your love letters to Mila, go ahead.  I don't care.  What I said to you about the love letters was a suggestion.  I will not continue to argue with you here because this is not the place for an ongoing spat between members.  Drop it. 

Oh that's simple. You DID abandon me..on my darkest day mind you..so I lost trust. And I don't trust you cuz you dont think Mila should be with me after all I shared with you and revealed to you about myself.

I apologized and asked you to talk to me because I knew my anger was scaring you. The anger I had that day scared me too. But why would I want to drag down someone else going through the same thing? Yes I wanted to hurt somebody that day but not you. Why you? You were helping me. The person I wanted to hurt is the same person I want to hurt every day. It makes no sense that you'd think that.

We cant keep spamming this feed with our drama. Chances are, ill be the only one who gets in trouble and has to be approved by a mod like always. Sorry everyone for the spam.

3 minutes ago, nothingatall7878 said:

Oh that's simple. You DID abandon me..on my darkest day mind you..so I lost trust. And I don't trust you cuz you dont think Mila should be with me after all I shared with you and revealed to you about myself.

I apologized and asked you to talk to me because I knew my anger was scaring you. The anger I had that day scared me too. But why would I want to drag down someone else going through the same thing? Yes I wanted to hurt somebody that day but not you. Why you? You were helping me. The person I wanted to hurt is the same person I want to hurt every day. It makes no sense that you'd think that.

We cant keep spamming this feed with our drama. Chances are, ill be the only one who gets in trouble and has to be approved by a mod like always. Sorry everyone for the spam.

But you did hurt me.  You said a very ugly, vulgar thing about my CO that had to be intended to hurt me.  I just want you to know I'm a much stronger person than I was 6 months ago, and getting stronger every day.  I still love my CO, but I'm not the fragile person I was when you told me those things.  BTW, you just proved that you lied when you said you didn't know I blocked you.  OK, that's fine.  Also, I never once said I didn't think Mila should be with you.  Not once.  

7 hours ago, nothingatall7878 said:

I was under the impression we were supposed to do everything in our power to make this a safe place for us since, like it was said above, the world isn't gonna cater to us. There should be one place we can go that's safe. But anyway, I'm sick of hearing excuses for everything I have an issue with yet everything I say is wrong for some reason. There aren't even supposed to be pictures on the page regardless. Its in the endless list of rules this place has.

As long as people are having pictures on here and have the cruel mindset that a person outside of this would have..that if anyone is affected by the images they should just stay off the internet.. then fine. I will write as many love notes to Mila as I want whenever I feel the need.

I dont care who is offended when I'm feeling hateful. If none of you don't feel the HATE the way I do then you dont feel the love the way I do either. Getting these thoughts somewhere public where the recipient could possibly see it helps me cope. Sue me.

NO ONE is offending anyone else from this point forward. This is supposed to be a safe haven for EVERYONE. This is NOT a place to offend ANYONE. Enough is ENOUGH!

It doesn't matter if this is the internet. Hurting others is unnecessary in ANY context. End of story.

It's DONE! 

- KS

Hi gang,

Hope you had a happy holiday. 

I'm curious about something. What is it about your CO that you like about them so much? As we all know, there's a lot of good looking celebs. Actors, actresses, models, musicians, singers, and athletes. What made you choose the one you're obsessed with?

For me, when I first saw Reina I was done. There's just something about her that I really, really like. To me, she  has a unique look which I can't get enough of.  For instance. I was looking at a magazine she models for.  Of course, there's a lot of good looking young women in the mag.  I enjoy looking at them, after all, they look good.  Then a picture of Reina pops up and it's an instant cocktail of love potion gets pumped into my system. It's quite the rush.  Reina's the only one that does that for me.  I believe what really turns me on to her is I can see her inner beauty. She has a beautiful soul. She's special to me. 

@anonym12345 It's so nice to see you back here! Big congratulations on managing to break free from your obsession.

I remember that you were having a very difficult time this summer due to your CO and his behaviour. It must have been awful and heartbreaking to find out that he made a drama after meeting you and your friends, especially as it was such a precious memory for you. I'm so sorry to hear about that... It sounds like letting him go was definitely the best decision you could have made. :(

But I'm very glad that you're feeling better about things now. I know that finding true love is something that's always been very important to you, so I really hope that you'll meet someone amazing in your real life!

4 hours ago, NCC said:

Hi gang,

Hope you had a happy holiday. 

I'm curious about something. What is it about your CO that you like about them so much? As we all know, there's a lot of good looking celebs. Actors, actresses, models, musicians, singers, and athletes. What made you choose the one you're obsessed with?

For me, when I first saw Reina I was done. There's just something about her that I really, really like. To me, she  has a unique look which I can't get enough of.  For instance. I was looking at a magazine she models for.  Of course, there's a lot of good looking young women in the mag.  I enjoy looking at them, after all, they look good.  Then a picture of Reina pops up and it's an instant cocktail of love potion gets pumped into my system. It's quite the rush.  Reina's the only one that does that for me.  I believe what really turns me on to her is I can see her inner beauty. She has a beautiful soul. She's special to me. 

Hi there, good question! I've admitted to having several COs over the years, so I feel like I have to mention a few. For the one who I was obsessed with for the longest, I first discovered him in high school and immediately became a fan of his band. They are good, wholesome, funny, and talented guys so I always appreciated that about them. Their music always puts me in a good mood. I was pretty much a loner as a teenager (and now as an adult too), so it was comforting to me that they were always "there" for me. Also, I first started writing fanfiction as a teenager after I read some stories that other fans wrote about them, and writing continues to be one of my hobbies as an adult, so I have them to thank for that. I'm still a member of their official fan club even now which is kind of dorky, but I don't care. :)

With current CO, I first became a fan of the band almost 9 years ago. I think I had read some stuff about them and then looked up their video. I'm drawn to androgynous beauty and he had a lot of that at the time, so he would've been hard not to notice. But he didn't really become a major CO of mine until this year when I spent more time learning about the band and listening to their music. In addition to being beautiful, he seems pretty sweet and adorable from what I've been able to gather about his personality. I'm getting all shy now so I'll stop there. :)

Hey @NCC (How 'bout them Cowboys!!) ?

I think the same thing that made me choose my CO over all other celebs is the same thing that makes people choose their significant others over all other people....it's some intangible "something" that's not easy to put into words, but he has it and other men just don't.  It's not that other men aren't nice looking, but what you said about Reina...that when you look at her you get that burst of what feels like an instant cocktail of love potion pumped into your system....good way of putting it.  I feel the same way when I look at my CO.  Other nice-looking men might make me smile, but they don't do that to me.  He does.  When it's right, you just know it. :icon12:

Great question @NCC - like Audrey, I can't pin it down to a specific thing. I saw him and just couldn't stop thinking about him. When I see him, even just the picture on my phone case, I feel happy, safe, relaxed, not stressed.

I could say his smile - every time he smiles, it makes me smile, or the way he makes me laugh (although he's in comedy, that is basically his job). 

Hope me everyone has had a good time over the last few days. I did, in a non CO related way, which has been good. But then I have moments where I'm shedding tears at a stupid Facebook thing which is supposed to 'predict' what will happen to you next year and it told me I'd meet my true love.

Seven days till the show. ?

To whom it may concern: I never planned on you but that doesn't mean I don't care about you as a person. I want you to be all that you are and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

I stood by and watched you go through life and saw you in your happiest moments and in your lowest moments through a TV screen and my heart went to you.

I don't know if I can feel as much for a man as I did for you though I don't know you but I know that if I do I want to not miss out on such an incredible man if the opportunity comes my way.  

We can't predict the future or know how the circumstances may be but I hope that you are having the time of your life with that smile that made my heart race no matter what was going on in my life at the moment.  

I'm glad in a way that I got to see the real you. I love you for being who you are and for standing in your own truth as a man, husband, father, entertainer and humanitarian by your charities.  

I always looked up to you in a way and I still do as of 2017 twenty years later when that handsome nineteen year old guy came back into my life after being a 14 year old boy and I being 6 years old.  

You will never know how much you have meant to me  I love you & wish you a wonderful life.

Edited by urivgirl86

I have sort of an amalgamated crush on some musicians. I often listen to my "Venus in Pisces" playlist and just pine and pine and pine away for some being I've never even met.... like in a past life I had a veritable Juliet and still can feel it. A wife of the heart I don't know if I'll ever know in this lifetime. That playlist is almost nothing but Cat Power, Goldfrapp, Portishead, and Daughter.

I had a playlist going that for split second I thought I would send to the singer of Daughter. One of my favorite Daughter songs is called Amsterdam. I knew this woman in a mental health group who looked a bit like the singer. The same kind of hair, and the same kind of adorable and fragile way of interacting that made you just want to hold them and protect them forever, but with a true emotional fire within. I would catch her meditating in the middle of class and felt so drawn to her. Anyways, I had already projected my feelings about the singer onto this woman IRL a little bit, though I tried not to. I thought it was harmless, I still think it was. But when I met her and we became close, I saw at one point that she had a key chain that said "Amsterdam" on it, I was truly floored. We also had many synchronicities that made me think there might be some truth to the idea that we plan some of our lives in advance and that our souls decide to interact with each other in the incarnated realm. I told her about how the number 9 is truly magic and that if she sees 9 in a future life to think of me, and I'll think of her when I hear her dog's name which was also my sister's name, which is a rare one.

While I'm at it, sometimes I look at pictures of Milla Jovovich and it almost hurts seeing such beauty. I'm not obsessed but I've always maintained.... that she is my one movie star crush.

Edited by LostLink

Hey everyone. I am just a random person here. My CO is Mila Kunis. I love her so much.

I'm spending my new years eve alone at a bar cuz my girlfriend intentionally made plans without me so she can get her "space". After everything I've done to fix this! I should watch Mila tonight! What difference does it make? Nothing I do is good enough.

I'm kinda drunk so I had it in me to look at the Jupiter ascending facebook page. GOOD GOD. Where is my romance in space with you baby? I would give everything I have and the clothes off my back to be noticed by her.

Can somebody please PM me a picture of my sweet Jackie? My 32nd birthday was yesterday and it would be such a great present. Only her though! I dont even want to so much as see someone's hand! I will want to rip it off! Someone please PM me a picture of Jackie, my mental high school sweetheart. PLEASE.

@urivgirl84 Doesn't writing that love note make you feel a little better? I just want you to know that the chance that your CO is reading this is completely 50/50. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope with everything in me that he sees your note. There's nothing wrong with doing that here.

2 minutes ago, nthngtll78 said:

@NCC If you take out Reina and add Mila, I could have written your last post myself. Do you feel connected to her? I know I am connected to my sweet Mila.

Yes, I feel connected to Reina.  It's a spiritual connection.  I feel like she's my long lost soul mate. When I saw her for the first time, I felt I knew her. I feel our souls are intertwined. She's my true love from another life. 

1 hour ago, Audrey822 said:

Best-Happy-New-Year-Pictures.jpgSome of you may already be in 2017....nevertheless, I'm wishing you a happy one! ?

Happy New Year's Eve/New Year to everyone! I was just thinking that I started off 2016 and went through most of the year with a different CO than the one I have now. It was an unexpected turn of events, but I'm happy to have a new CO and I'm looking forward to 2017! ?

@HopelessRomantic2011 as this is 2017, this will be my 50th anniversary with the same one coming this summer.     Until 2013, I never thought I'd be able to reconnect with him again in any meaningful way but i'm so very happy to have his music again.  I wish I could pinpoint a day in 1967 that I fell in love with him, but 11 year olds don't notice such things I guess.  I never expected it would last this long.   Happy New Year! 

1 hour ago, NCC said:

Yes, I feel connected to Reina.  It's a spiritual connection.  I feel like she's my long lost soul mate. When I saw her for the first time, I felt I knew her. I feel our souls are intertwined. She's my true love from another life. 

This is a pretty close description of how I feel.  What else could explain all the connections I have to him in the present when we haven't even ever met each other?