Celebrity Obsession - Help or Support

Saw something I didn't want to see today. It's my fault for following him on Instagram. It's amazing to me that 20 years ago there would've been hardly any opportunities for me to feel messed up like this. I live in fear of my Instagram account. And my e-mails. And, to a lesser extent, my Twitter account. I've even "cleaned up" my social media to avoid seeing disturbing things but I can't bring myself to unfollow my CO. It just doesn't seem like the best thing for me right now. It seems like a form of denial, rather than acceptance. I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to social media. When you're mental and have no life - mostly disadvantages. 

I just feel stupid. This is all so silly. Living in a dream world inside my head has made it so that reality, to me, is a dream world. My jealousy over this relationship (and especially the pregnancy) is insane but being aware of that doesn't help. I feel sort of guilty that I can't just be happy for him like a normal person. I know this is an illness, but telling myself that is proving a bit futile. It doesn't help that I actually have some legitimate rationale for not feeling over the moon. Without going into a ton of detail, this all happened very quickly (they'd been together less than a year when she got pregnant) and I've felt since the beginning that he's somewhat using her. It's complicated, but anyway...not my problem. I don't know them personally and I'm sure their family and friends are a lot less "concerned" than I am. Basically there's just nothing I can tell myself to make myself feel better. Even if I try to take a rational approach, I still find reasons to be uneasy or upset. I have to just stop caring altogether about other people's lives. I should be hoping for the best for him and accepting that this all has nothing to do with me. But it's so hard when you've become absurdly invested in someone's life for years the way I have with my CO. 

If I'd only known three and a half years ago how painful this would eventually become for me, I would've done everything in my power to distance myself from him. Back then I had no idea I could feel this way. I used to read posts on this thread from people trying to get rid of their CO's and I thought I'd never want to give up mine. My happiness depended on him so I wanted to hold on to him forever. I never expected it all to explode in my face. 

@posie_riot 

It's your choice. You can behave the way you think "other" people expect you to behave, telling yourself you're "stupid" for doing this, and that acceptance of things you'd rather not face is better than ignoring them. Or, you can choose to please yourself, to live for your own sanity, and block the things that are hurtful to you no matter what anyone else might think. 

First of all, you have us now. You're not alone. WE understand the need to back away from things that hurt, and to shield yourself completely from triggers. If that means you need to unfollow your CO on Instagram, you may have to do it. (Just pretend you're living in some pre-Internet era when such information isn't even available to you. Am I the only one who can do that so easily from first-hand experience? ?)

I could probably send my CO a friend request on Facebook, and he might accept it. A lot of fans of his band are friends with him on Facebook, and I don't think they have any more of a connection to him than I do; they just sent him a friend request, but I didn't. I don't want to be his Facebook "friend." I don't want access to every announcement he might feel like sharing that would come across my newsfeed about where he's going this weekend and with whom. Not only did I not send a friend request, I blocked him (and a few known family members of his) so I wouldn't be tempted to look at those pages and find things that would hurt me...it's happened already before. My sanity is more important than knowing whatever he's doing RIGHT NOW (in fact, I don't really want to know what he's doing right now.) 

You can do this too if you really want to. Getting to this point isn't easy, but I'm stronger now for having made it this far. We're here for support to get you through it. ?

Thank you @Audrey822. I just unfollowed him on Instagram. I can't believe it's come to this but it was only out of necessity that I did it. I almost felt emotional while hitting the button. 

It's just bizarre because I care so much more about him than anyone else I'm following. I already feel anxious and short of breath at the thought of him posting things and me not knowing or seeing what he's posting. We'll see if I can stick with this, but I am a bit worried that the anxiety and "fear of missing out" is going to draw me back in. I think the best thing to do at this point is to continue to unfollow him so that he doesn't pop up randomly in my timeline when I'm not prepared, and then if I'm feeling anxious, I'll make it a point to go to his profile and see what I missed. I did something similar with one of his fan accounts on Twitter and now I'm at the point of not even looking at the fan account at all anymore. Hopefully one day I'll be able to stop looking at my CO's Instagram account altogether. 

It's like unfollowing an ex-boyfriend or something. My brain certainly can't tell the difference. He basically is the ex-boyfriend I never had. 

I don't know if it's good or not. I'm following Reina on her Instagram account.  For what it's worth, it seems like professional pictures. Nothing seems personal. I even made an Instagram dedicated to her. I'm hooked. I was going to her Instagram account daily, so following Reina isn't going to affect me anymore more than if I didn't. She follows no one so I won't get discouraged if she doesn't follow me. 

As my obsession progresses, new aspects seem to creep in all the time. While at home, I feel a need to be involved with Reina all the time. Either looking at pictures of her, or the never ending search for new pics.  When I'm doing something else, I get antsy and irritated.  When I look at a picture of Reina, everything is great. I feel the cocktail of drugs secreting into my body. The dopamine and the other drugs never stop when I look at Reina. Hours upon hours of them being pumped into me. It's heaven on earth to me.   It's like the old Calgone, take me away commercials. Instead, it's Reina, take me away.

Reina is it for me. I don't have a secondary crush or even look at other women. This only concerns women online. If someone in real life came along, I wouldn't hesitate. Till, then, it's only Reina. As weird as it is, I'm even faithful to my obsession. If I never find someone to date, Reina will be with me the rest of my life then. She gives  me great pleasure so I don't mind. 

@posie_riot Where social media is concerned, it really is like unfollowing an ex-boyfriend (I certainly don't want to think of my CO as an ex-anything, but you're correct with that analogy.)

Now that you've unfollowed him, you need a strategy for dealing with, as you said, that nagging "fear of missing out." I know; I felt that too. As soon as that urge starts, you need to get away from your computer (or whatever device you use to access social media.) Find something to distract yourself: a book, listen to music, go for a walk, make a cup of tea, whatever you need to do.  Know this: you will stumble in the early goings. And your CO being very famous (according to what you said) and constantly speaking about something that hurts you -- that means you will get hurt. At some point, you will say "enough!" and stop going back to it. Is there anywhere you can get information about him that seems safe...a source that will talk about his work, minus the silly gossip? If so, maybe just check that source occasionally   --   (I have one of those, but even that burned me...believe it or not, the worst thing that could have happened was buried deep somewhere in something that came from what was usually a VERY safe place. ? I didn't cut that source off though...although it was the most painful thing ever for me to have seen, I knew it was unusual. Sorry, I got sidetracked with that...it tends to happen whenever I think about it. ?.)   -- Try all this, and STAY STRONG!!

When you feel weak, if you get the urge to do something you know you shouldn't do and you need support, COME HERE INSTEAD. Talk it out. That's what this place is for.  I don't want you to get hurt. :hugs:If I'm online, I'll talk to you...if not, please read through some of the past messages people here have posted to help you through. There's tons of support here. It helped me, I hope it will help you too!

@NCC ha! I can totally relate to everything you've said. However, I have to admit to having a few "secondary crushes" in my life.  As you probably know (I think) I go back to 1967 with my CO, and he is the love of my life, most definitely. ❤️ But what's a girl supposed to do when the love of her life drops completely out of sight for 15 years at a time? (After 1968, teen magazines had already stopped writing about my CO's band because they hadn't had a song on the Billboard charts after January of that year, and after 1972, they stopped recording new music altogether. There was no Internet at this time to do searches for information on him.) I was still a healthy teenage girl; what was I supposed to do? I did what any teenage girl would do -- I turned my attention elsewhere (but they just weren't the same. ?) Plus, I had crushes on boys in real life during that time, too -- of course!! I didn't see or hear anything about my CO again for 11 years, when there was a concert in my hometown that I attended...OMG, I fell hard for him again ❤️ (but I don't remember any details about the concert whatsoever.... I don't know why, and I always think that's strange.)

This pattern continues until 2013 when I finally reconnected with his music (on iTunes, after a long period of not being able to find any of the band's music -- save for their Greatest Hits album -- due to unavailability on cassettes or CDs throughout the late 70s-2013, and the fact that I no longer had a turntable to play my vinyl collection of his music for all that time.) This event, this reconnection with his music, is what triggered the obsession that continues to this present day...Good Lord, hearing his voice again after a 36 years absence ❤️❤️❤️ I was gone.  (y'all have to forgive me, those of you who have heard me tell this story before -- I can't help it. I love gushing about this man, and talking about him like this is all I have; all I'll ever have. ?I'm an older woman now...this is what older people do, I guess. We go on and on, over and over, about past events in our lives. And this -- stories about how this man has affected my life...that IS my life. *sigh*)

@NCC I got carried away. Obviously. There was more I wanted to say to you about how you described you day-to-day obsession with Reina. It sounds like you're indulging in maladaptive daydreaming as well. It's not a bad gig, it just has a bad name (in my opinion.) The comment you made "when I'm at home, I feel a need to be involved with Reina all the time." At times in my life when my CO has played a bigger part in my alter ego's life (like NOW) that's how it is with me too. 24/7 thoughts, and if I'm alone, I might even have "conversations." ? Please tell me you do this too so they don't put me away by myself!! ?

5 hours ago, Audrey822 said:

Is there anywhere you can get information about him that seems safe...a source that will talk about his work, minus the silly gossip?

Unfortunately, no. It probably doesn't help that his career is at a standstill right now and all anyone has to talk about is his personal life. I have been afraid of revealing too much info about my CO in case anyone finds out who he is. That would embarrass me...I'd hate for his groupies, or worse, him to find out about this obsession somehow. I know that's unlikely to ever happen, but it still worries me. Anyway, I think I should mention that my CO is a comedian and his personal life has always made up a huge chunk of his material. In addition, every secondary aspect of his career (book writing, talk shows, podcasts) engage with his personal life. He basically has no career outside of talking about himself. For this reason, by giving him up I'm giving up all of him. I won't be able to enjoy anything he does if I can't hear about his family (I can't believe I'm saying 'family'...yikes...that was hard). 

Also, if any of his other fans feel like I do at all they're certainly doing a good job of hiding it. He's at a stage in his life right now where there aren't many "omg marry me pls" girls and the ones that do exist aren't serious. The fans he has now aren't interested in him like that. My point is that it would probably never occur to him that anything he says (or does on social media) could possibly hurt someone. I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here but I just can't shake the feeling that I'm being ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone outside of this board having any compassion for me. His main groupies actually tease one of his other female admirers behind her back for being "in love" and I'm pretty positive she's less emotionally invested than I am. I feel like a lunatic. I've said it before, but I just want to be a "normal fan" who can enjoy him and listen to him talk about his life without dying inside. I don't understand how his groupies are able to stalk him all over the internet and get excited by the things they find. I don't understand how they're not madly in love and deeply in pain like I am. I half-expect some other fan of his to pop on to this site and send me a message after figuring out who I'm talking about. He's so magnetic and has so much going for him...how am I the only one losing my mind? I can't be the only one. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I am. 

Thank you so much for your support @Audrey822. Posting on this board is helping me more than I expected it would. It's oddly liberating to admit all these things publicly and put it all out in the open. 

@posie_riot I think we all worry that others might be able to guess who our CO is (although a couple of people have been able to at least narrow down my CO's band a while back, and possibly his identity as well -- don't post it if you do. I don't want his name on this board.) I can't guess who your CO is though.  You haven't said anything that makes his identity obvious to me.  

Let me make this even easier for you....if you already know that your CO's career is at a standstill right now, and the only things anyone talks about are things in his personal life that will hurt you, there is no "fear of missing out" except that which will break your heart -- that doesn't sound like anything you're really "missing out" on, does it?  

I don't even know if my CO had any other fangirls with crushes on him like me (and I don't want to know!)  I was isolated from all of that, and he seems to be a fairly private man -- with the exception of the most recent incident I spoke of, of a picture from the past (which left no doubt of who the other person in the picture was), most of the things that caused me to block him were conjecture on my part. I've never had any idea whether I'm just reading things into what I've seen, things that have hurt me...he's never been open about his personal life, ever -- not in the past, and not now on  Facebook.  So I still don't know and don't want to.  But I'm 99.9% sure that he's way beyond the age that any other fangirls (besides me, but I'm not just a fangirl) would be screaming for him to marry them (I'm already married....but....you do the math....) 

You know, I doubt that anyone outside of this board would have compassion for any of us.  My therapist hasn't always understood this.  I went through hell from the last week of April, right after I saw that damned picture I just spoke of, until my last session with her 3 weeks ago, trying to make her understand that I am NEVER going to accept that situation the way SHE (my therapist) wants me to....the clinical definition of "acceptance."  I found a way to "accept" it that she didn't really like, but I told her that's as much acceptance as I can ever process and still survive.  I never wanted to tell anyone about this...I kept this secret for 46 years (until February 2014 when I signed up here) because I never believed anyone would understand.  But, poise_riot, people here understand. And I found that I'm not alone.  It doesn't matter to me now that people outside this board don't. You're not ridiculous.  Everybody has something.   This is our "something."  And it's OK.  

I found this link awhile ago, before I even started posting on the board, and thought I'd share it: http://childhoodtraumarecovery.com/2014/06/09/obsessive-love-resulting-from-dysfunctional-childhood/

Not sure if anyone can relate but I just about fell on the floor when I read it. It's almost scary how accurate it is for me. It's like someone interviewed me talking about my CO and wrote an article about it. 

2 hours ago, Audrey822 said:

Everybody has something.   This is our "something."  And it's OK.  

This is a good message, and very true. I'm starting to think of my CO as my addiction because that's really what he's been to me. My feelings for him are very real, and I don't want to undermine that, but he's like a drug to me. I hesitate to chalk all this up to mental illness because I do genuinely care about him and feel connected to him, but I often feel that if I really loved him as much as I feel like I do, I'd want the best for him. It seems like I want the worst for him. The obsessive element of this cannot be explained by love. Some people use alcohol, or video games, or [fill in the blank] to wind down and escape from reality. I used my CO. 

12 minutes ago, posie_riot said:

I found this link awhile ago, before I even started posting on the board, and thought I'd share it: http://childhoodtraumarecovery.com/2014/06/09/obsessive-love-resulting-from-dysfunctional-childhood/

Not sure if anyone can relate but I just about fell on the floor when I read it. It's almost scary how accurate it is for me. It's like someone interviewed me talking about my CO and wrote an article about it. 

Interesting. The one thing that's true for me, I always felt I really don't belong. I feel like i'm different than most people.  As for the rest, it really doesn't apply. I had a good childhood, both my parents were there for us (I have 1 younger brother) and were involved with us.  

While growing up I was shy, very shy. So this made it almost impossible for me to have relationships with girls.  When I finally got the courage to call a girl and ask her out, she told me to "FO." This didn't help my ego at all. So I ventured into fantasy relationships. You would think these kind of relationships would be safer, but for people who have this trait they're just as painful. Seeing your obsession with someone is maddening, especially when you see it everyday at school. At least with celeb obsessions, you can ignore them.  You just have to put down the internet and stop indulging yourself in them. Yes, it's still painful, it's just easier to ignore, compared to a peer who's right in front of you. 

51 minutes ago, posie_riot said:

That particular article didn't ring a bell with me.  I don't purposely seek out people who are unavailable as a rule.  

HOWEVER....it's a good website because there are other issues discussed there that apply to me, and they are definitely related to this:   dissociative identity disorder and maladaptive daydreaming are my "coping strategies" for having an emotionally abusive mother who had narcissistic personality disorder.  It was my mother whose own father was an abusive alcoholic, but she didn't really know him.  My Grandmother left him in Kentucky and went back to her home state when my mother was 2 years old because her husband, my mother's father, was coming home drunk and beating her up.  A couple of us here talked about Addictive Personalities the other day ....having an alcoholic parent might explain my mother's behavior as a parent, but it doesn't excuse other adults who stood by and allowed/enabled my mother to treat me the way she did.  As a result, I have lived most of my life in my head (maladaptive daydreaming) as my alter ego (dissociative Identity disorder) and when I'm happiest, it has included my CO as my "fantasy boyfriend/lover/husband."   That's my coping strategies; I've done this since age 10 or 11 (my CO has been part of it since age 11) but on the outside, everyone thinks I'm perfectly normal.  LOL

Edited by Audrey822

Hi everyone! I have created a topic about my issue and some users told me to post it here, so i can talk to you and learn more of what im feeling.

So the thing is i have watched a tv series and after doing some research (interviews, bios..) i got "crazy" about 2 actresses.

So i have started following them in social media and now i cant stop thinking on them.

What goes in my mind is to meet them and if possible be their friends.. I know it sounds a bit crazy, but thats what i feel. So for that i want to send them fan mail, try sending dm on instagram and also going to uk (in erasmus) to try to meet them.

Im 18 years old and they are arround that, i would like to know what you guys think, is ir normal or what? I know its really difficult to actually succeed, but who knows.

Sometimes i feel its crazy but others that its possible. By the way it is not the first time it happens, but now its different. (This particular case is recent, like a week)

Anything pls ask me.

Want to thank you all and apolagize if it is a bit stupid, becuse i see that there are some people with really big problems here :(

So those websites I was talking about a week ago: one of them I am 100% sure I won't go back to (for me it was just a backup site since at the time the main site I used wasn't working), but the other one I have already went back to. Right now I'm not posting anything triggering. I haven't posted about her or the show. I have posted about my anxiety in general terms, but in not a way that's connected to my obsession. I'm posting about it in a very calm manner. And I post about it in a way that makes it sound like to others: you seem like you have a good head and a hopeful attitude about this. I kind of do. We hadn't watched the TV show in a while, so I was doing fine. So not much anxiety, more of a feeling of "nothingness," which, objectively, is better than anxiety. But yesterday my mom brought the topic up. We will probably watch the show soon, and it will be extremely hard for me to handle. Now those anxious feelings are coming back, and all I want to do is ruin whatever peace my blog had, and post how I'm genuinely feelings: how much my anxiety sucks and how off the wall I feel for having this obsession (and my genuine feelings would involve me posting this in all caps, of course ;) ). But I can't do that: I'll weird people out, and worst of all I may trigger someone's mental illness by posting that way about my illness.

I just need the feeling of intensity, I suppose. Which is odd since I said earlier that objectively feeling anxious is worse than feeling nothing. And by doing that I would probably ruin any chance of recovery I once had. I just hate feeling vulnerable and defenseless to my fears.

Hi Ffb,

Welcome to the forum. This *is* the celebrity obsession discussion group, so you've come to the right place. :)

I would say that trying to meet your favorite actresses at a public event would be fine, as long as they enjoy meeting fans. Trying to meet them when they are private with their families, or whatever, might be an intrusion into their privacy. So whether it is "normal" or not depends on *how* you are trying to meet them.

Also, I would suggest to try to keep your expectations as realistic as possible. It's okay to daydream sometimes that your actresses might become your "real life" friends, but try not to hold onto that dream too tightly because if it doesn't happen, you might end up feeling hurt and rejected. It's also a good idea to avoid over-messaging them on social media, etc. Just use your common sense. I think as long as you play it cool and approach them in the right way (and not too often), you should be fine.

Edited by Seeker2

I'm not saying that COs aren't *ever* tied with childhood issues and OCD, but I am not certain that those issues are the necessarily always the *cause* of having COs.

I think people have always fallen in love with deities, characters in stories, pictures and paintings, etc. I am not so sure it's all that "abnormal" to fall in love from afar, or with a fantasy in ones own mind, because people have always been doing it in one form or another for a very long time. Then there was "courtly love" back in the Middle Ages and beyond, etc. I think humanity has always had this phenomena for some time. Now we have TV, movies, radio and social media, so there are a lot more opportunities to fall in love from afar. I think it's just a *human* thing that some people do.

Edited by Seeker2

Popping back here as I'm actively avoiding reading the comments section of new articles I found out about through my Google alert. 

Re: the link I posted. I don't think it applies to everyone with CO's at all, I was just shocked by how accurately it described me and the "spiritual connection" I feel to my CO. The part about identity and "becoming one" after feeling like you don't belong was the part that stood out to me the most. My father was emotionally abusive and as bad as it sounds, my CO reminds me of him in ways. I started to wonder after reading that article if I'm experiencing some kind of unconscious fantasy of repairing that relationship through the success of a relationship with another man. Then again, I could be overthinking that. I think I'm a bit desperate to find out that I'm ill and fixable. I'm sitting here thinking about my CO and right now it feels more like terrible unrequited love; the kind that many people experience. Is it really possible that I'm sincerely in love with a stranger? I do have an awful tendency to only fall for men that are out of my reach, which I discussed quite a bit a couple pages back. But part of me wonders if this CO is different than the rest. Maybe the connection is real. Maybe there's some "true love" here? I'm feeling a bit off the rails at the moment, so excuse me for that. 

@buttermybiscuit Just a suggestion and sorry if it's a bad one. Do you think you could benefit from journaling in addition to blogging? I keep private journals (I do it on Microsoft Word since I find it tiring to physically write). I find writing out my completely honest feelings majorly therapeutic. Sometimes you don't even know what you feel until you start writing. It has also helped to put my anxiety into perspective a bit as well. 

@posie_riot,

I'm not sure if you are responding to me in particular, or just to the general thread. I think it's kind of difficult to label something as "true love" or not. Love comes in all kinds of colors, hues and forms, so to speak. Whether one is falling in love with a CO or a regular person in "real life" there is always some kind of reason. Sometimes it's nothing more fancy than being attracted to the person, or it could be a subconscious effort to repair a relationship from the past, such as with a father, or another person. I guess it's different for everyone and there is nothing wrong with that. However, I don't think falling in love with a CO is that much different from falling in love with somebody you meet at a party. There could be reasons that have to do with ones past or childhood, or maybe not, but I think one can have those same reasons with a "real" person, just the same as with a CO.

Also, I don't think that just because you have a CO, you will be cursed to forever love unattainable men. Please don't draw such a hopeless conclusion, lol! But I don't think falling in love from afar is so abnormal, even though the people who do it are in the minority. That doesn't mean that if you happen to be in that minority right now, you can't ever find someone to love in person.

Edited by Seeker2

18 minutes ago, Seeker2 said:

@posie_riot,

I'm not sure if you are responding to me in particular, or just to the general thread. I think it's kind of difficult to label something as "true love" or not. Love comes in all kinds of colors, hues and forms, so to speak. Whether one is falling in love with a CO or a regular person in "real life" there is always some kind of reason. Sometimes it's nothing more fancy than being attracted to the person, or it could be a subconscious effort to repair a relationship from the past, such as with a father, or another person. I guess it's different for everyone and there is nothing wrong with that. However, I don't think falling in love with a CO is that much different from falling in love with somebody you meet at a party. There could be reasons that have to do with ones past or childhood, or maybe not, but I think one can have those same reasons with a "real" person, just the same as with a CO.

Also, I don't think that just because you have a CO, you will be cursed to forever love unattainable men. Please don't draw such a hopeless conclusion, lol! But I don't think falling in love from afar is so abnormal, even though the people who do it are in the minority. That doesn't mean that if you happen to be in that minority right now, you can't ever find someone to love in person.

This thing called true love is a strange thing. Does it have to meet a certain criteria to be true love? The only person who I dated who I felt strongly about was the girl who looked like Claudia from Interview With the Vampire. With Reina I feel the same way.  I feel very strongly for Reina. I didn't choose Reina, I wasn't looking for someone. I just did. For me it was love at first sight. People can assign a name for it like limerence, love, infatuation, or lust.  All i know all those feelings are closely related.  It's not the kind of love one would feel for family members or friends. It's a romantic love which I desire intimacy.  Is it true love? I believe it is.  It's just under different circumstances. 

For example, of my feelings for Reina.  Reina recently acted in a new show. I was looking for some new pics and I found some. The character she plays is Joan of Arc. Well, there was one picture of her being burned. I couldn't even look at it. I felt a pang of sadness just looking at it. I know it was fake, it was special effects. It's just I couldn't stand watching Reina being harmed. I felt bad for a moment. Silly, I know, but if some real harm happened to her, I would be devastated. 

I don't care what the so called experts think of this. I know how I feel and I love Reina. I enjoy this relationship I have with her, even if she doesn't know it. Sure, I wish I could be with her. But I can't dwell on that. If I can keep my focus on what this relationship is, I should have many years of enjoyment with Reina. 

@NCC,

I didn't say your love for Reina wasn't "true" and I didn't say the love people feel for their COs isn't true either. Are you saying that I said love has to meet a certain criteria? I didn't say that. I said the opposite, so I don't know where you would get the idea that I was saying the opposite of what I was trying to say.

3 minutes ago, Seeker2 said:

@NCC,

I didn't say your love for Reina wasn't "true" and I didn't say the love people feel for their COs isn't true either. Are you saying that I said love has to meet a certain criteria? I didn't say that. I said the opposite, so I don't know where you would get the idea that I was saying the opposite of what I was trying to say.

No, I wasn't contradicting you. I was just telling you my feelings on the subject.  It's the so called specialists that are the problem, not anyone here. 

7 minutes ago, Seeker2 said:

Oh, that's good. I thought you misunderstood my post.

LOL, no problem. I was actually agreeing with you. I just wanted to blab about Reina. :smilingteeth: