Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

****Welcome New Members!****

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, in my 20s, university graduate who recently was diagnosed with bipolar. Even though I couldn't believe it and found it unreasonable at first, I learned to accept the truth and am currently struggling with the depression phase of the illness and am taking medication both for the depression as well as for the bipolar. I hope to gain and provide insight, read and share stories, and develop a sense of community in this forum :)

Hi and Welcome to DF vr055r.

I am so glad that you reached acceptance with regards to your diagnosis, that is so important in learning how to manage your illness. You will find a ton of support and understanding here. I am sorry that you are suffering with a depressive phase at the moment.

You may also find the Bipolar Room helpful.

Please make yourself feel at home.

Trace

I

Hi I'm Roxanne, 42yr married Mom of a 12yr old son living in Ontario, Canada. Dx with SLE Jan 2000 and a list of other connective tissue disorders along the way. I'm here because I was recently dx with depression and then FMS. I'm feeling overwhelmed and never been to any type of support group.

Found this forum by typing into Google "time of day best to take Cymbalta". To do anything in my life, pay a bill or put on a load of laundry, might as well ask me to split a cord of wood or climb a mountain. I'd rather just sleep my days away and feeling like a waste of a life these days. Hoping to make some new understanding friends with practicle help :roll2: and a few good laughs.

Lonely in Canada :help:

Hi I'm Roxanne, 42yr married Mom of a 12yr old son living in Ontario, Canada. Dx with SLE Jan 2000 and a list of other connective tissue disorders along the way. I'm here because I was recently dx with depression and then FMS. I'm feeling overwhelmed and never been to any type of support group.

Found this forum by typing into Google "time of day best to take Cymbalta". To do anything in my life, pay a bill or put on a load of laundry, might as well ask me to split a cord of wood or climb a mountain. I'd rather just sleep my days away and feeling like a waste of a life these days. Hoping to make some new understanding friends with practicle help :roll2: and a few good laughs.

Hi Roxanne, and welcome to DF! welcomeani.gif

I'm glad you've found us, DF really is a great little support group.

If you want some laughs, the DF Water Cooler forum is probably a good place to start - lots of little games and things going on. Also, once you have 20 posts, you have access to member chat which a lot of people find enjoyment in.

Make yourself at home.

Hircon

This is the place to introduce yourself in Depression Central and to tell us what brings you to DF.

If you have any questions, please send a PM to any moderator as we look forward to getting acquainted with all of you! :hearts:

Hi all. Im new here. Just looking for an outlet. Im 25/f from the middle of nowhere special. I feel like I have been fighting to tolerate myself for my entire life. Ive sought help and Im on pills but I just feel so tired. Im very tired mentally and emotionally. I won't say that no one understands what Im going through because the fact that this forum even exists is proof otherwise but I do feel lost in my grief most days. So here I sit at my computer desk in the dark and trying my hardest to drown my thoughts with Grey Goose, googling "self-loathing" and I come across this forum. So that's what brings me here.

Upon proofreading this post, I realize how hopeless and sad of an "introduction" this is. But this is my life as of late and this is why I am here.

Hi and Welcome to DF Roxanne

I am glad that you have found us. I have SLE as well, it is not easy to live with. You are not alone at all.

Trace

This is the place to introduce yourself in Depression Central and to tell us what brings you to DF.

If you have any questions, please send a PM to any moderator as we look forward to getting acquainted with all of you! :hearts:

Hi all. Im new here. Just looking for an outlet. Im 25/f from the middle of nowhere special. I feel like I have been fighting to tolerate myself for my entire life. Ive sought help and Im on pills but I just feel so tired. Im very tired mentally and emotionally. I won't say that no one understands what Im going through because the fact that this forum even exists is proof otherwise but I do feel lost in my grief most days. So here I sit at my computer desk in the dark and trying my hardest to drown my thoughts with Grey Goose, googling "self-loathing" and I come across this forum. So that's what brings me here.

Upon proofreading this post, I realize how hopeless and sad of an "introduction" this is. But this is my life as of late and this is why I am here.

Hi and Welcome to DF snapper281

DF is a great place to be heard and just let things out, without judgment and where people understand. I am glad that you have found us and I hope that the support can make a difference in your life.

Trace

Hello DF, I've already posted in the forum but I have yet to introduce myself. Just started taking Fluoxetine(Prozac generic) about 6 weeks ago. Seems to be working. Sometimes I feel it at home, but really feel it at school. I'm like man, "I feel so relaxed." Normally my legs feel like jello, but today it felt like I was wearing concrete shoes or something.

Anyway, I'm here for support because my family gives me my space, but they don't know what I'm going through (partially because I haven't told them- well not everything). My friends and family know I have issues with PTSD, but they don't know about what goes on in my head. They know I take meds for sleep, but I haven't told them about Prozac because I don't want the stigma. I feel like you guys are my only friends :coopcray: Well, that's pretty much it. I'm in high spirits today because I got out of my week long funk and I went to the barber shop and groomed up. I was looking like a straight up hermit, but now I look all spiffy and clean cut.

Hello DF, I've already posted in the forum but I have yet to introduce myself. Just started taking Fluoxetine(Prozac generic) about 6 weeks ago. Seems to be working. Sometimes I feel it at home, but really feel it at school. I'm like man, "I feel so relaxed." Normally my legs feel like jello, but today it felt like I was wearing concrete shoes or something.

Anyway, I'm here for support because my family gives me my space, but they don't know what I'm going through (partially because I haven't told them- well not everything). My friends and family know I have issues with PTSD, but they don't know about what goes on in my head. They know I take meds for sleep, but I haven't told them about Prozac because I don't want the stigma. I feel like you guys are my only friends :coopcray: Well, that's pretty much it. I'm in high spirits today because I got out of my week long funk and I went to the barber shop and groomed up. I was looking like a straight up hermit, but now I look all spiffy and clean cut.

Hello, Blue_Envy! :welcomeani: to DF!

I'm glad that you are here with us! You'll find a ton of support, friendship, listening ears and open hearts here!

I'm glad that you are getting the help that you need. It is your decision weather or not to tell your family and friends.

Good job on getting out of the house! That is a great first step.

Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Take care and big hugs to you!

Hi fellow depressed people, I was diagnosed by my GP as having an anger management problem rather than being depressed about 15 years ago, I was going through a tough time in my life and had several very violent episodes where it seemed I was unable to control myself. The GP prescribed a drug which I tried for 2 months then switched as it seemed to be ineffective and so on until we tried Fluoxetine (Prozac) which seemed to help. So for 15 years I took this drug. During this period I suffered from insomnia, excessive sweating, restless leg syndrome, weight gain, sexual dysfunction to name a few and yet I still had a propensity for violence but definetly lessened. I recently weaned myself off of the drug after reading about something called Serontonin Syndrome that listed just about all of my side effects as being caused by the taking of Fluoxetine for an extended period of time.

I have some questions I would like to ask of the members in this forum as my present doctor is nothing but a pill pusher and insists I continue to take an anti depressant.

1/ What is considered a "safe" amount of time to take an anti depressant ?

2/ Is anyone else out there taking anti depressants for anger management issues ?

3/ Are there any databases out there that can give me more information on anger problems ? (as I seem to have overcome them or I no longer have the stimulus I once had)

4/ What is "Normal"

Hi fellow depressed people, I was diagnosed by my GP as having an anger management problem rather than being depressed about 15 years ago, I was going through a tough time in my life and had several very violent episodes where it seemed I was unable to control myself. The GP prescribed a drug which I tried for 2 months then switched as it seemed to be ineffective and so on until we tried Fluoxetine (Prozac) which seemed to help. So for 15 years I took this drug. During this period I suffered from insomnia, excessive sweating, restless leg syndrome, weight gain, sexual dysfunction to name a few and yet I still had a propensity for violence but definetly lessened. I recently weaned myself off of the drug after reading about something called Serontonin Syndrome that listed just about all of my side effects as being caused by the taking of Fluoxetine for an extended period of time.

I have some questions I would like to ask of the members in this forum as my present doctor is nothing but a pill pusher and insists I continue to take an anti depressant.

1/ What is considered a "safe" amount of time to take an anti depressant ?

2/ Is anyone else out there taking anti depressants for anger management issues ?

3/ Are there any databases out there that can give me more information on anger problems ? (as I seem to have overcome them or I no longer have the stimulus I once had)

4/ What is "Normal"

Welcome to DF, downinthedumps,

I would like to preface that we are not professionals and cannot answer some of your questions.

Are you currently seeing a pdoc for your meds? If not, you should seek one out. You will receive an evaluation, more accurate diagnosis and a treatment plan designed to address your symptoms. A good one will listen to you and will oftentimes be on the conservative side with meds (mine is.) Regular MDs (US) haven't a great deal of training in mental health to be truly effective in managing it, nor do they have the expertise to properly utilize psych meds. For some of us, therapy without or in comb with meds has been a very successful treatment program.

I took Prozac over 14 years for depression with no ill affects (we all respond/react differently.) It stopped working and I was changed to another med. For some, like me, meds are a lifetime necessity to stay stable.

You can Google anger or anger management to find out more about your issues (we cannot give you links.) You can also utilize the public library for the same. Did your doctor ever suggest you attend an anger management treatment program?

As for normal, it varies for all of us. Do you remember what you were like before your anger issue began? Did you feel comfortable with yourself and your surroundings? That may be what normal would be like for you. I consider my life very close to normal. I have a lifetime mental illness that is managed by a combo of medication. Without the meds, life is not normal: I push people away, get angry, feel delusional, never sleep, uncontrolled hyperactivity, depression so severe that it's put me in the hospital a few times, etc. Although I'm medicated, my life is "normal" as long as I remain stable.

Feel free to start your own topic. Our members are here to support you.

Sheepwoman

Newbie here! Stumbled on this site searching for answers to Citalapram withdraws

I was diagnosed with, ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep and mood disorders as well Depression in 2008.

I currently take the following for my symptoms,Trazadone 100mg, Mirtazapine30mg, Prazosin HCL 2mg and Citalpram Hydrobromide 40mg.

So, I am still unable to sleep and have had violent outbursts over the last month and a half.

I mentioned this to my therapist and she prescribed Lorazepram 0.5mg, one tablet twice daily and two before bedtime.

Citalapram has been discontinued, I cannot recall if I was going to be weaned off Citalapram or not.

The Citalapram ran out last Thursday, 23rd September and I am feeling the withdraw symptoms, (Diziness, lightheaded, tingling sensation and the feeling of being shocked),

How long can I expect these symptoms to continue?

The Larazepram increased anxiety and irritability to a scary level and I have discontinued that use.

Before I was prescribed the Lorazepram, seraquil was mentioned as an alternative for sleep and mood disorders, any reliable medical advice would be appreciated.

I am scheduled to see the therapist on the 28th of this month.

Thanks, Vann

Edited by Vann

:welcomeani:

Newbie here! Stumbled on this site searching for answers to Citalapram withdraws

I was diagnosed with, ADHD, Anxiety, Sleep and mood disorders as well Depression in 2008.

I currently take the following for my symptoms,Trazadone 100mg, Mirtazapine30mg, Prazosin HCL 2mg and Citalpram Hydrobromide 40mg.

So, I am still unable to sleep and have had violent outbursts over the last month and a half.

I mentioned this to my therapist and she prescribed Lorazepram 0.5mg, one tablet twice daily and two before bedtime.

Citalapram has been discontinued, I cannot recall if I was going to be weaned off Citalapram or not.

The Citalapram ran out last Thursday, 23rd September and I am feeling the withdraw symptoms, (Diziness, lightheaded, tingling sensation and the feeling of being shocked),

How long can I expect these symptoms to continue?

The Larazepram increased anxiety and irritability to a scary level and I have discontinued that use.

Before I was prescribed the Lorazepram, seraquil was mentioned as an alternative for sleep and mood disorders, any reliable medical advice would be appreciated.

I am scheduled to see the therapist on the 28th of this month.

Thanks, Vann

:welcomeani: to DF, Vann,

You may be interested in our Medication Forum. There listed in the FAQ sheets will give you info about withdrawals. Also, members who have come off any of the meds you are taking will have threads talking about their withdrawals. It is unwise to come off medications without your pdoc's knowledge and advice. So many meds require a step down program to avoid withdrawals.

We are not professionals and cannot give you any medical advice. You will need to consult with your therapist about your meds.

Sheepwoman

NEW IN TOWN

Hi , I just joined following three days of crying and alot of time in bed. I have had depression longstanding which was doing better

until just recently. I am on several meds and I have a psychiatrist. I'm out on long term disabiity (no money) and haven't worked in a year now.

I stopped smoking 32 days ago though continue nicotine replacement (e cigarette) and I have been doing well until about a week

ago. Also, I have Seasonal Affective Disorder and the light is now changing. And I've been sick with a virus off and on the past month. Hmmmm. I am beginning to see why I might be feeling worse these days!! And I met someone about three weeks ago (me woman - he man) and was very up and excited about possibilities between us (I'm single)

until several days ago he told me we are too different and our lifestyles are too divergent for there to be any possible future to a

relationship. I plummeted and my mood went all to hell and has remained so. I am in my fifties; so not new to relationship "stuff".

I do know that, for me, a relationship ending (even such a brief beginning as this was) can have disastrous effects on my mood.

I do not readily feel kinship with a man (or woman, for that matter) and this happened surprisingly and deeply from the onset. I believe the feelings were mutual.

Anyway, I've plummeted to not caring about anything, having no energy, crying, bed, and heartacheing. I'm pretty much a hermit since

I left my job, so have little to no supports in place. I am very glad that I've got a month of not smoking under my belt.

I see my psychiatrist this week; so can tell /show him what's going on then.

I am seeing after this long list of things that maybe it makes sense I would be having a setback. That's a bit encouraging.:rolleyes:

For the moment though, I'm just crawling into this website. Where is the saloon?

NEW IN TOWN

Hi , I just joined following three days of crying and alot of time in bed. I have had depression longstanding which was doing better

until just recently. I am on several meds and I have a psychiatrist. I'm out on long term disabiity (no money) and haven't worked in a year now.

I stopped smoking 32 days ago though continue nicotine replacement (e cigarette) and I have been doing well until about a week

ago. Also, I have Seasonal Affective Disorder and the light is now changing. And I've been sick with a virus off and on the past month. Hmmmm. I am beginning to see why I might be feeling worse these days!! And I met someone about three weeks ago (me woman - he man) and was very up and excited about possibilities between us (I'm single)

until several days ago he told me we are too different and our lifestyles are too divergent for there to be any possible future to a

relationship. I plummeted and my mood went all to hell and has remained so. I am in my fifties; so not new to relationship "stuff".

I do know that, for me, a relationship ending (even such a brief beginning as this was) can have disastrous effects on my mood.

I do not readily feel kinship with a man (or woman, for that matter) and this happened surprisingly and deeply from the onset. I believe the feelings were mutual.

Anyway, I've plummeted to not caring about anything, having no energy, crying, bed, and heartacheing. I'm pretty much a hermit since

I left my job, so have little to no supports in place. I am very glad that I've got a month of not smoking under my belt.

I see my psychiatrist this week; so can tell /show him what's going on then.

I am seeing after this long list of things that maybe it makes sense I would be having a setback. That's a bit encouraging.:rolleyes:

For the moment though, I'm just crawling into this website. Where is the saloon?

Hi and Welcome to DF maybe_yes_maybe_no

Well done for giving up smoking. I am sorry yo hear that your depression has been triggered. Hopefully we can provide you with all the support that you need. Just be being here can help lift your isolation a little, which may help make things a little easier.

Trace

Hello,

I was brought here through a Google search about depression. I've been struggling since my teens. Way back when I wasn't sure what was wrong. I've recently in the last few years bounced around from therapist to therapist. I'm finally on medication that seems to null my emotions, but recently it seems that the feelings surface, but the medication holds the tears at bay...sometimes. I've suffered with panic attacks, insomnia, and unhappiness.

I think the worst part of it is that I cannot find anyone willing to listen or take a look at what I'm feelings. Often, I'm told, "Everyone gets the blues. You're just like everyone else." But if I were like everyone else, why can't I bounce back? I think my depression and anxiety is too much for everyone around me and associate me as being "difficult" to deal with (hence the username).

And this weekend was that much worse for me. I just feel completely drained. Listless to the point I feel just like a living shell. I was really anxious today then bounced to depressed. I feel I need support that isn't around me. Anyways, hello, and I hope that I can be helpful to some in need as well (c:

Greetings and Salutations!

(God, I feel like I'm in a support group or something...okay, that was a stupid remark--I AM! ...but still. It really has that feel of, "Hi, my name's Clementine, and I have the crazy.")

Anywho, I guess that you could call me depressed. I've never been diagnosed with depression, and I've never been to see a mental health physician. However, I know that there's something not right about me. I have no joy in life, am easily angered, and feel incredibly guilty all of the time. The only way that I seem to be able to deal at all with these feelings is by cutting myself. I know that this isn't healthy, mentally or physically, but it's almost like I'm letting out the bad feelings and punishing myself all at once (feelings of guilt and anger--you know)

I suppose I ought to provide a little self history. My grandfather, mother, uncle, and one of my cousins are all manic depressive, and my eldest sister has mild Asperger's. I myself am usually a bubbly, brash, and joyous 17-year-old. I just finished my freshman year of college and it was probably the best year of my life. However, this summer, especially in the past month or so, I find myself losing hope in everything and becoming very angry and confined-feeling.

There are many things that I think could be contributing to this depression. I'm currently in a relationship with a young man that I met at school; we live eight hours apart when not at school. In addition to being my boyfriend, he's also my best friend, and I miss him terribly. Of all the reasons that I might be depressed, this is probably the least important. More important is the fact that, right now, I haven't enough money to pay for next semester of college. I was raised by my grandparents on Social Security, and thus have very little money. Even with academic scholarships and federal/state grants, I'm still quite short. The idea of not being able to go back to my college in the fall sickens me, to be honest.

Of all the factors that could be contributing to my depression, my grandparents' current health situation is probably the worst of it. My grandmother has MS, and the summer heat makes her very weak. She can't stand for long periods of time and can't hold a job or go shopping or work in her garden at all. My grandfather has terrible heart problems, and is also aging very poorly. He forgets how to do simple things and sleeps most of the day. I don't blame them for making me depressed, not at all; it's just that I take up a lot of the slack in housework and caretaking. Financially, my grandparents only survive on Social Security and thus fall deeper into debt every month. Should something happen to one of my grandparents, there wouldn't be enough money to keep my childhood home, which is another thought that disturbs me deeply.

I'm really sorry for taking up so much space with problems and issues that really aren't that severe. I honestly feel very selfish for taking up so much space with such trivial things. But I would like to know how I ought to deal with my feelings of depression and guilt. I don't think that I ought to tell my grandparents with the way that their physical health has been, and I can't tell my sister or mother because they both have mental problems of their own to deal with and it doesn't seem fair to dump mine on them, too. I have always been known as the "sane one" in my family. Kind of our "last, best hope," if you know what I mean. But now, with me being all depressed and stuff, I feel like I've let my family down. Right now, they mostly just think that I'm grumpy or PMSing.

Basically, the only reason that I joined this forum is so maybe someone can give me some constructive ways to deal with my depression. I know that I should probably see a professional, but that would mean that I'd have to tell someone that I'm depressed and harming myself. I don't want to commit suicide, because I know that things will get better sometime; I just feel the need to cause myself pain.

Thank you for reading all the way through my stupid, kind of selfish rant about my "problems." It would mean a whole lot to me if you would reply, even just saying "Hi."

Blessings to all,

Clementine

Hi Clementine,

I too feel very overwhelmed sometimes. You have a lot going on and it's certainly understandable that you feel that way. Sometimes we all have to vent! This is my first reply to someone and I hope I did it right. I just joined tonight because I am struggling with antidepressants/menopause and feel horrid at the moment. But,, I did want to say hi and welcome to another newbie like me!

Lisa

Edited by lisalisa

Hello Everyone, newbie here. I found this site by researching 27 years old alone and depressed. I'm 27 years old, male, alone, and depressed. I am a very quiet, shy person with low self-esteem. I don't really know why I am depressed, but I am. I keep everything to myself, but I don't think I can do that anymore. I feel like I need someone to talk to. I don't know if the death of both my parents have anything to do with my depression but as far as I can remember I have had really low self-esteem. I'm glad I joined this forum and hope to meet people that are going through the same things I'm going through. Well just watned to introduce myself. Thank you for leting me join this forum.

Hi,

despite feeling so alone, it looks like i'm not the only one alone out there that feels this way

dave

Welcome Dave :welcomeani:

Trace

agreed.

i'm grace, and it's nice to be a part of this site.

Hi and Welcome Grace :welcomeani:

It is great to have you here.

Trace

Hello,

I was brought here through a Google search about depression. I've been struggling since my teens. Way back when I wasn't sure what was wrong. I've recently in the last few years bounced around from therapist to therapist. I'm finally on medication that seems to null my emotions, but recently it seems that the feelings surface, but the medication holds the tears at bay...sometimes. I've suffered with panic attacks, insomnia, and unhappiness.

I think the worst part of it is that I cannot find anyone willing to listen or take a look at what I'm feelings. Often, I'm told, "Everyone gets the blues. You're just like everyone else." But if I were like everyone else, why can't I bounce back? I think my depression and anxiety is too much for everyone around me and associate me as being "difficult" to deal with (hence the username).

And this weekend was that much worse for me. I just feel completely drained. Listless to the point I feel just like a living shell. I was really anxious today then bounced to depressed. I feel I need support that isn't around me. Anyways, hello, and I hope that I can be helpful to some in need as well (c:

Hi and Welcome to DF Difficult_Lisa

You will find many compassionate people who will listen to you and understand you here. You certainly are not alone at all.

Trace

Greetings and Salutations!

(God, I feel like I'm in a support group or something...okay, that was a stupid remark--I AM! ...but still. It really has that feel of, "Hi, my name's Clementine, and I have the crazy.")

Anywho, I guess that you could call me depressed. I've never been diagnosed with depression, and I've never been to see a mental health physician. However, I know that there's something not right about me. I have no joy in life, am easily angered, and feel incredibly guilty all of the time. The only way that I seem to be able to deal at all with these feelings is by cutting myself. I know that this isn't healthy, mentally or physically, but it's almost like I'm letting out the bad feelings and punishing myself all at once (feelings of guilt and anger--you know)

I suppose I ought to provide a little self history. My grandfather, mother, uncle, and one of my cousins are all manic depressive, and my eldest sister has mild Asperger's. I myself am usually a bubbly, brash, and joyous 17-year-old. I just finished my freshman year of college and it was probably the best year of my life. However, this summer, especially in the past month or so, I find myself losing hope in everything and becoming very angry and confined-feeling.

There are many things that I think could be contributing to this depression. I'm currently in a relationship with a young man that I met at school; we live eight hours apart when not at school. In addition to being my boyfriend, he's also my best friend, and I miss him terribly. Of all the reasons that I might be depressed, this is probably the least important. More important is the fact that, right now, I haven't enough money to pay for next semester of college. I was raised by my grandparents on Social Security, and thus have very little money. Even with academic scholarships and federal/state grants, I'm still quite short. The idea of not being able to go back to my college in the fall sickens me, to be honest.

Of all the factors that could be contributing to my depression, my grandparents' current health situation is probably the worst of it. My grandmother has MS, and the summer heat makes her very weak. She can't stand for long periods of time and can't hold a job or go shopping or work in her garden at all. My grandfather has terrible heart problems, and is also aging very poorly. He forgets how to do simple things and sleeps most of the day. I don't blame them for making me depressed, not at all; it's just that I take up a lot of the slack in housework and caretaking. Financially, my grandparents only survive on Social Security and thus fall deeper into debt every month. Should something happen to one of my grandparents, there wouldn't be enough money to keep my childhood home, which is another thought that disturbs me deeply.

I'm really sorry for taking up so much space with problems and issues that really aren't that severe. I honestly feel very selfish for taking up so much space with such trivial things. But I would like to know how I ought to deal with my feelings of depression and guilt. I don't think that I ought to tell my grandparents with the way that their physical health has been, and I can't tell my sister or mother because they both have mental problems of their own to deal with and it doesn't seem fair to dump mine on them, too. I have always been known as the "sane one" in my family. Kind of our "last, best hope," if you know what I mean. But now, with me being all depressed and stuff, I feel like I've let my family down. Right now, they mostly just think that I'm grumpy or PMSing.

Basically, the only reason that I joined this forum is so maybe someone can give me some constructive ways to deal with my depression. I know that I should probably see a professional, but that would mean that I'd have to tell someone that I'm depressed and harming myself. I don't want to commit suicide, because I know that things will get better sometime; I just feel the need to cause myself pain.

Thank you for reading all the way through my stupid, kind of selfish rant about my "problems." It would mean a whole lot to me if you would reply, even just saying "Hi."

Blessings to all,

Clementine

Hi Clementine,

I too feel very overwhelmed sometimes. You have a lot going on and it's certainly understandable that you feel that way. Sometimes we all have to vent! This is my first reply to someone and I hope I did it right. I just joined tonight because I am struggling with antidepressants/menopause and feel horrid at the moment. But,, I did want to say hi and welcome to another newbie like me!

Lisa

Welcome Lisa :welcomeani:

Trace