Sign in to follow this  
zipsayain

Citalopram Dose Question???

I been trying too reach 20mg of Citaloprams. But I couldn't do it. I'm back to 15mg, and side effects are going away. Have you guys heard of anyone being satisfied with 10mg -15mg of this drug, and doing good? I do think I'm starting to feel the good effects from taking it. But now that I've gone down, the good effects will too.

I been trying too reach 20mg of Citaloprams. But I couldn't do it. I'm back to 15mg, and side effects are going away. Have you guys heard of anyone being satisfied with 10mg -15mg of this drug, and doing good? I do think I'm starting to feel the good effects from taking it. But now that I've gone down, the good effects will too.

I was on 10 mg recently, and it was good, no side effects. Lexapro is absolutely the best anti-depressant. I thought it settled anxiety quickly. Compared to effexor and cymbalta, Lexapro is a cakewalk. The SNRI's are lethal in comparison, they'll have you floating on cloud nine. Stick with the pro! I've been on : effexor, cymbalta, prozac, wellbutrin, zoloft, abilify, and lamictal, and none of them could compare to Lexapro. I actually don't suffer from depression due to natural causes, I have an underlying physical condition that was mistaken for depression, but it leaves me highly anxious.

Hey there,

I'm on 20mg but I think it's different for everyone. If your body doesn't like 20 then go with that. Just see how you get on with a lower dosage.

Elise

Hey there,

I'm on 20mg but I think it's different for everyone. If your body doesn't like 20 then go with that. Just see how you get on with a lower dosage.

Elise

Yeh. Agree with Elise. Dont worry about dosages with other people. Everyones different. 15mg may work as well for you as 60mg with another person.

Unfortunately, it is like that. Its all a bit of trial and error to see what works best...

Yea I take 10mg too. Well actually I take 20mg pill and split it in half.

If I take anymore than 10mg I feel to "mediciney" ...If that's even a word *lol*

Edited by Jordanlee_81