How Do You Feel Today #6

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Rhonda. I will try my best, if it doesn't work, I can always move out.

I find it interesting that I feel happy when I think consistently with my own values and personality, and feel miserable when I think with the values from others and try to conform to their expectations. Being myself is what makes me happiest. I am a dreamer, although it might sound naive and unrealistic for others, dream-chasing is what makes my life vigorous. I am going to start chasing my dream.

(((((((((Yosemite)))))))))))

I feel tired and wishing today hadn't started yet. Am expected to do things today that I really don't think I'll manage. It's a curl up in bed type day but I have an appointment at 9am so I can't :hearts:

:hearts: to everyone

I'll still feel like :flowers:

cobs man's just been to work, just bought loads of cholocate and a fizzy drink :hearts: pinic on my desk if any one want's to join in??

I would love to Kitty, but I don't like chocolate. :hearts:

I would love to Kitty, but I don't like chocolate. :flowers:

Trace you are the luckiest yet the unluckiest person ever. Lucky because chocolate is bad for you and makes you fat (if you eat it as much as I do anyway haha) and unlucky because it is SOOOOOOOO good lol :) :hearts:

:hearts: to everyone

I'll still feel like :flowers:

cobs man's just been to work, just bought loads of cholocate and a fizzy drink :hearts: pinic on my desk if any one want's to join in??

I'm there!!! I'll bring some ice-cream for Trace!!! Sounds like Nealy will be along (deserves a treat after all this working out!!!).

Yosemite, oh if we could understand why that downward slide happens. I usually make it to about lunchtime before it hits and it's a slippery slope all the way to sun-down.

PRT - you're doing brilliantly honey!!! Think you deserve a nap when you get back from your appointment.

I'm off to a rough start today. I feel tired, cranky and overwhelmed with all the clutter that piled up while I was working on taxes last night. On top of that, I'm losing strength in my left hand and losing feeling in two fingers likely related to nerve compression in the elbow, but will have to get tests done to determine the exact cause. I'm nervous about the tests and procedures that may be involved.