Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

Donate Now   11/12/2017

Depression Forums has no real advertising help and no corporate sponsors. We depend on the support from our readers and especially our members. Your Donations would help DF to continue to stay on the internet and is greatly appreciated. Give the gift that keeps on giving. Donate Now  
happy days 08

Public Acknowledgements Of DF Members

180 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post  

OMG! I left out salparadise6132! Brian, you've made my day more times than I can count. Thank you friend!

I'm sure I missed others. Actually, everyone on DF has touched me in some special way. :flowers:

Edited by ZenDarling

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

There are so many kind and supportive members here at DF. Despite the struggles, they are always working hard to help each other through the rough times and rejoice with them in the good times. A special shout out to all of you for helping to make DF the place it is. :hugs:

Posted · Report post  

There are so many kind and supportive members here at DF. Despite the struggles, they are always working hard to help each other through the rough times and rejoice with them in the good times. A special shout out to all of you for helping to make DF the place it is. :hugs:

SIS, you are one of the wisest and most supportive people here. Thank you.

Namaste,

Zen

Posted · Report post  

I'm still fairly new here but I just wanted to say that this thread warms my heart. (((Hugs))) to you all.

Hi Freckledface.. I wanted to personally welcome you to DF.. :welcomeani::welcomeani::welcomeani: you can usually find me hanging out at the Water Cooler…. but sometimes I take a trip out now and again...

Posted · Report post  

Flasquish

SoulSurvivor

Shio

SufferInSilence

ReggieSherman

AloneGuy

Lioninwinter

Salparadise6132

:)

Omg ((((((Kid))))) :flowers:

Posted · Report post  

Flasquish

SoulSurvivor

Shio

SufferInSilence

ReggieSherman

AloneGuy

Lioninwinter

Salparadise6132

:)

Omg ((((((Kid))))) :flowers:

Everyone on this list and then some! :Coopclapping: This is the best community to be apart of: compassionate, understanding, helpful, resourceful and best of all the people here who embrace one another with open arms :hearthrob::flowers::hugs:

Posted · Report post  

I'm still fairly new here but I just wanted to say that this thread warms my heart. (((Hugs))) to you all.

Hi Freckledface.. I wanted to personally welcome you to DF.. :welcomeani::welcomeani::welcomeani: you can usually find me hanging out at the Water Cooler…. but sometimes I take a trip out now and again...

Thank you so much!

Posted · Report post  

Welcome! :flowers: I just started coming across your posts, and you seem like a pretty amazing person. I hope you stick around the site.

Hugs,

Christina

Posted · Report post  

Welcome! :flowers: I just started coming across your posts, and you seem like a pretty amazing person. I hope you stick around the site.

Hugs,

Christina

Thank you so much for your kind words. They are appreciated more than you know. I hope to get to know you better.

I hope you are well. (((Hugs)))

Posted · Report post  

ZenDarling, neurotic_lady89, flashquish, salparadise6132, JD4010,

ReggieSherman, LaurynJcat, 20yearsandcounting, Hertz, adamparr, Elicia, Els1e,

duck, TungstenAromatics, Lioninwinter, Fizzle, Rosegirl, Gisele, Michelle38,

Epictetus, SufferinSilence, LadyMozzer, RatBoy, LadySlothbottom, Maverick7777

SoulSurvivor and...

Lindsay of course!!!!

Without you--and others who I simply cannot remember at this time, I wouldn't even know how to respond to others here and elsewhere.

Posted · Report post  

SoulSurvivor and...

Lindsay of course!!!!

Without you--and others who I simply cannot remember at this time, I wouldn't even know how to respond to others here and elsewhere.

All my favorites including you Dolphin! I just can't get away from this site. I've been well for a long time now, but everyone you listed, as well as yourself and many others are on my mind everyday. I like the closeness this site allows us to create with one another.

Posted · Report post  

SoulSurvivor and...

Lindsay of course!!!!

Thank you Dolphin! :hugs::flowers::hugs:

flasquish, on 10 Apr 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

Dolphin2013, on 10 Apr 2015 - 11:00 PM, said:

SoulSurvivor and...

Lindsay of course!!!!

All my favorites including you Dolphin! I just can't get away from this site. I've been well for a long time now, but everyone you listed, as well as yourself and many others are on my mind everyday. I like the closeness this site allows us to create with one another.

Thank you Flash. Flash, it has been great to follow your consistently good days; thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Edited by ZenDarling

Posted · Report post  

I want to recognize Epictetus for all he contributes to the site, especially since he had tendonitis in both hands that makes typing difficult.  I notice he often takes the time to respond to newcomers, and also manages to give a response to certain difficult posts that are hard to answer.  Hugs to you, Epic!

Posted · Report post  

I'll probably miss some people out. Apologies, I've only met one person here who I didn't like, and he was banned, yall seem so nice. But anyway, LaurenJcat, Fizzle, SpiralingMind, Epictetus, 20yearsandcounting, Els1e. Probably more, sorry if I haven't mentioned you.

Faust, Riverlight and Lioninwinters.

You guys are amazing and I owe a lot to you guys!

I'm going through a rough time at the moment and your help has been so much, that I have to acknowledge it.

Thank you! ?

Edited by Tungsten Aromatics

Tungsten, Lion, Lauryn, Brian, Skylark, Mulberrpie, Doiphin, TheBecoming, DustyRoad, Epictetus, Twilight Sky, and ICanSpellThornwell! You all have helped me so very much, plus so many others too that I haven't even mentioned. Really, all of DF I would like to mention and give a very special thanks to! :hugs:This is an amazing place with so many amazing people!!! Hugs to all. :hugs:

Edited by RiverLight

Posted · Report post  

RiverLight, Brian, Mulberrypie, duck, Epictetus, RootTilden (miss her!), Orso, desperado, LonelyHiker, Dolphin, Renee, highanxiety, ejc, budfox (miss him, too), Ratboy, Fizzle, Nopawn, Mikayla, SenorDomino...and so many others! Thanks for making this place the haven that helps so many of us!

Posted · Report post  

I've been having serious issues with the words like (self)acceptance, gratitude and hope, during the time I've spent coming to terms with whatever is the problem with me. I've got my work cut out, believe me.But then again, we all do.

However, after a couple of months of hovering all over DP I suddenly realized what gratitude can mean.

Everyone of you on DPhave made me feel more at home than I've felt in a long time. So thank you all for that!

But I'd like to mention a few by name.

Just me 2 You were the first to welcome me and it was this and what you wrote  that made me feel I might actually be on to something on DF. Hope to hear more of you soon!

DSPOLAR Thanks for encouraging me. I like what you write, and the way you write.

Natasha1 Your positive outlook and the light you shine in your encouragements is an inspiration to us all. 

My Empire Of Dirt You voice a lot of things I just don't have it in me to say. I sincerely hope you'll start feeling better soon. 

I hope we ALL start feeling better soon.

Yup. Feels right being here.