How Do You Feel Today?

Whitelily

I went to the college library today. It was very quiet I got a good bit of coursework done, I was happy enough about that. Then on the way home I was stuck in traffic for one hour and stuck in the same spot for 30 minutes (Bush was here today) it really annoyed me and set me of but when I pulled into the driveway I sat in the car for a few minutes and calmed down because I didn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havnt slept for 24hrs had some bad panic attacks at night. It is 1am in the UK otherwise still the same (Depressed anxious etc) must try and get some shut eye cos at work in six hours.

sleeping is one thing i battle with... cant sleep when depressed, cant cry either, i have a terrible habit of taking benadryl to sleep doctor offered sleeping pills , may have to take him up on it ! sorry that you are having a crappy time......chel

I went Birdwatching and saw some Crossbills this gave me a lift but as soon as I got back to my caravan Immediatly became low sad and very bored.

There is just nothing to look forward to. The days are all the same, work for two hours, sleep for four, work for two, go birding have tea, sleep for nine or ten hours if I am lucky.Then start all over again.

:(

For me I'll say it is a struggle to feel good each day and my emotions seem to rollercoaster throughout the day to big extremes which is kind of hard on me. Today was a mix, i'm getting excited because i got a job offer the other day and an interview for another scheduled in a few weeks. i'm happy but at the same time sad and too nervous because i'm scared of my dissapointments from before. I'm trying to stay positive as the day winds down today. i think i have a good head on my shoulders

For me I'll say it is a struggle to feel good each day and my emotions seem to rollercoaster throughout the day to big extremes which is kind of hard on me. Today was a mix, i'm getting excited because i got a job offer the other day and an interview for another scheduled in a few weeks. i'm happy but at the same time sad and too nervous because i'm scared of my dissapointments from before. I'm trying to stay positive as the day winds down today. i think i have a good head on my shoulders

Good luck with your job interviews!!!

Got another headache and just tired from being at work, but mentally I feel good :hearts: