On 3/17/2015 at 7:52 AM, Forum Admin said:

You will find information that may help you to make the best use of these Forums as quickly as possible. It will also make your visit more productive and will enhance your experience at this site.
The topics contained in this area should ease the process of using the Forum in your search for information.
Our members may also stop by and say 'Hey' ;)

Never really talked about whats making me sad. But as day goes by, I'm having a hard time waking up in the morning. I just wish to wake up when the pandemic is over. 

Welcome to our new Members!

As I posted in this Forum in 2015 and I will repeat, please read and make the best of these forums as there are many. 

Post your feelings and post  to our "seasoned" members who will give

you some sage advice. We also have BLOGS for you to start your own after 5 posts that you will make .

Depression Forums is a wonderful place to start to open up and relieve yourself of all the pressure you have stored up. 

I have also described it as somewhat of a stepping stone to move on in your life.

Take your time and look around.  If you need anything click on our staff (pinned above) and PM them.

Hugs and best wishes & #StaySafe🥰

~Lindsay, Forum Administrator, Owner

new here, isolated myself from the real people in my life because of my mental health issues.  now feeling alone and needing someone to talk to.  thank you for the info

I haven’t been a member of this very long, but it’s nice to have people to talk to that understand how you feel and no judgment.  Glad you are all a part of it!:)

I'm new here and never signed up to talk about my depression. I am 46 years old and have been depressed most of my life. I feel like my depression isn't getting any better and thought it would be a good idea to talk about it. Thanks

I am new at this, but been dealing with depression most of my life. I am 46yrs.old and my depression seems to only be getting worse. I figure I would give this a try. Thanks

On 3/17/2015 at 5:22 AM, Forum Admin said:

You will find information that may help you to make the best use of these Forums as quickly as possible. It will also make your visit more productive and will enhance your experience at this site.
The topics contained in this area should ease the process of using the Forum in your search for information.
Our members may also stop by and say 'Hey' ;)

Hey! :)