feel like this is never going to end

i asked another girl and got rejected, i feel so depressed right now like it's never going to end, there's no light at the end of tunnel, i dont know why i should bother trying anymore? girls dont like me, i guess that's what i am, unlikable.

i really wish my mom would just let me die when i was baby because i would have been better off dead than going through this never ending pain of hate against me. im just so tired of this, i dont know what to do.

Probably the only way to do this anymore is with dating websites.  Everyone is like me at this point.  They don't know how to talk to people anymore.  Technology has taken everyone's communication skills away.  All they want is for us to be alone and be on our devices being manipulated into doing what they want us to do at this point so nobody knows how to talk to each other anymore.  People don't know how to do things the old fashioned way like you're doing.  Every in person conversation opportunity scares the hell out of people.  Just my opinion.:unsure:

23 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Probably the only way to do this anymore is with dating websites.  Everyone is like me at this point.  They don't know how to talk to people anymore.  Technology has taken everyone's communication skills away.  All they want is for us to be alone and be on our devices being manipulated into doing what they want us to do at this point so nobody knows how to talk to each other anymore.  People don't know how to do things the old fashioned way like you're doing.  Every in person conversation opportunity scares the hell out of people.  Just my opinion.:unsure:

i mean i try to ask for their number and for some reason they are afraid to, maybe i should try to ask for their social media like facebook?

From what I've noticed people either go for looks, personality, social status, or money. If you have any of those you should be able to attract someone. I don't have any of those so I'm single but I'm not looking for anyone either.

This is definitely a pet peeve of mine. Why does everyone think they have to have a SOMEONE to be a SOMEBODY? I raised my children with the mindset that they are enough. They will never need anyone else to prove they have self worth, improve their self esteem, or show society or the world that they are successful. They are a complete person. Their success and fulfillment in life can not be achieved through or by any other person.

I have four children. In spite of the message my children were raised with, two of my daughters married their high school sweethearts immediately after their college graduation. My son, who was known for his high school harem and picking his dates from all the area high schools, tried out a dating website and immediately found a lovely wife.

However, my oldest daughter, who is a very attractive, successful doctor, has CHOSEN to remain single. She was once engaged to a young man with a successful career, but realized that she wanted to fully focus on her career. She had watched women in med school struggle to juggle their career with babies and marriage and knew that was not for her. She broke the engagement. She owns a beautiful condo, travels extensively, speaks all over at medical conferences, has a thriving social life, volunteers a lot, is financially well off, and is incredibly happy. She is an important part of our family and is the fun aunt. Lots of married women would love her life. Her dad and I are so proud of her. I am so glad I raised her to know that she is enough.

Please know that all of you - all of us - are enough. We don't need anyone else to prove we have self worth. Stop focusing on finding someone else and start living and enjoying your life. It's the only one you've got.