Anhedonia, physical discomfort and agitation

Emu567

Hi,

im a 26 year old student from wales. 
i have been experiencing this intense achy discomfort in my head and scalp for the last couple of weeks . I feel it when i eat a nice meal, have a hug, or bath or do something that would give me pleasure usually .

this is very distressing and makes me anxious and depressed . I am not a depressive person usually but the discomfort in my head makes me distressed, agitated and brings my mood down.

this lack of pleasure means I can’t have a physical relationship as it hurts and aches when I cuddle or have sex . So I haven’t had a boyfriend or orgasm in over a year. This I can live without. However the discomfort is so great it causes me distress on a day to day basis and makes me shout and scream and affects my neighbours and damages my career

please someone help with the anhedonia/ physical discomfort it is panicking me and making me ill

The physical discomfort means I can’t feel pleasure or comfort from basic things like eating , bathing drinking a cup of tea etc. everything feels I uncomfortable and sore . This wears me down , increases my stress and lowers my quality of life . I am scared that someone has damaged my brain in some way - because I didn’t feel this way last year 

I feel like I am being punished even though I have done nothing wrong . I am not what the voices say I am. I am a nice person and I feel like it is unfair what has happened to me. To be in constant discomfort and pain because someone maliciously decided to harm me . It is so unlucky and unfair 

I have no incentive to do anything I have no reward - no pleasure for the things I do or achieve . I can’t have a relationship, can’t have sex , can’t eat - just constant discomfort- there is no point in me doing anything I have no responsibilities . I might as well lie in bed and read as I am constantly suffering . This is because a nasty , malicious, evil, spiteful surgeon damaged my brain for no good reason other than to punish me for whatever crime I’m supposed to have committed . He is a monster and has ruined me

They did it the day before my birthday as well to make sure I wouldn’t enjoy my birthday . They ruined my life right before my birthday . They should pay me compensation for what they have done . They know what they’ve done and they should pay me 

It’s going to be a crap birthday . I cant enjoy eating my birthday meal or birthday cake because I have lack of pleasure . I think I may cancel my birthday as it will be disappointing and depressing to realise I can’t even get pleasure from eating my birthday food