Hi.

I’ve been depressed moray of my life.

been on all types of Anti Depressants and they all work for a small time and gradually stop working.

Read about the Californian Rocket Fuel. Anyone tried the combination. I don’t want to put on more weight as I do use the gym already to try help with my MHI’s but also have PTSD.

I can’t go on the way I am. I feel like walking away from my job my marriage and living out of my camper by the sea and just chilling out away from people and society!

Anyone feeling the same or had these feelings whilst taking Vencam?

On 9/8/2022 at 1:48 AM, Paulio said:

Hi.

I’ve been depressed moray of my life.

been on all types of Anti Depressants and they all work for a small time and gradually stop working.

Read about the Californian Rocket Fuel. Anyone tried the combination. I don’t want to put on more weight as I do use the gym already to try help with my MHI’s but also have PTSD.

I can’t go on the way I am. I feel like walking away from my job my marriage and living out of my camper by the sea and just chilling out away from people and society!

Anyone feeling the same or had these feelings whilst taking Vencam?

Not been on vencam, well at least not under that name. I have tried most for extended periods. I-have felt like you state on most of the meds once they stop working, and on some whilst they are supposed to be working.

depression gets stronger at times and makes us want to withdraw from normal. I assume you have talked with a therapist, your wife and maybe even your employer. People are starting to listen to mental health issues , and post pandemic more people are more understanding.