Sign in to follow this  
Gonzo

Prayer And Requests

HI!!

New thread for Prayer, huh (guess the other one just got "full")??

I just heard a song based on a prayer that I really connected with--here it is:

(by Frankie Harris)

dear merciful God...

thank you for putting your hand in the midst

of our trials

cause you blessed me

so many times in the hospital

when I was afraid

Father, I am calling out to you

bless each patient name by name

these are your children

Lord bless their families

and those who do not know

you are in this

go in Lord and touch them.....

hallelujah

Peace and comfort to all of you!

Aerial

Edited by Aerial

HI!!

New thread for Prayer, huh (guess the other one just got "full")??

I just heard a song based on a prayer that I really connected with--here it is:

(by Frankie Harris)

dear merciful God...

thank you for putting your hand in the midst

of our trials

caused you blessed me

so many times in the hospital

when I was afraid

Father, I am calling out to you

bless each patient name by name

these are your children

Lord bless their families

and those who do not know

you are in this

go in Lord and touch them.....

hallelujah

Peace and comfort to all of you!

Aerial

:hearts: That is very pretty! I like it alot!!!! :bump:

(((Aerial))))

That was so nice!

I am in need of prayers! Please pray I am not fearful of so many things going on in my life.That I find stength and peace in my life.

Please,also pray for my brother who is battling drug abuse and whom I love,but is causing me to have severe anxiety and I am scared what will happen to him and how it will effecct my family.I worry so about my mom who has endured enough pain. We have all tried to help him, for years ,but it continues. He is not a bad person,just in pain and uses drugs for an escape1

I have to stay strong for my daughter! I could go on about other issues,but I have said enough for now!

Please pray for me!

Thank you all so much!!!!

:hearts: Lisa

Lisa -

I am new at this site......I will put you on my prayer list.....remember that the opposite of fear is faith....peace be with you.

Ajoy

Edited by Ajoy

Lisa -

I am new at this site - I will put you on my prayer list.......remember that the opposite of fear is faith......may you have peace in your life soon.

Ajoy

Thank you,Ajoy for your prayers! and the message you wrote!

Lisa

Hi

I believe in the power of prayer and i have prayed for many years now. Please say a prayer for myself, my depression is really bad at the moment and i need an extra bit of strength, thanks, amen xxxx

Hi

I believe in the power of prayer and i have prayed for many years now. Please say a prayer for myself, my depression is really bad at the moment and i need an extra bit of strength, thanks, amen xxxx

HI adeje,

I will be sure to keep you in my prayers! I hope you feel better soon!

(((((( (adeje))))))))

Hugs and prayers to you, depression is certainly a tough fight. God bless you and your family.

((((((Lisa))))))

You know I can relate to your problems with a drug abusing relative--my niece just breaks our hearts with her behavior. She just won't be helped. All we can do is pray and maybe, that's the best thing to do anyway. Tell your Mom she's in my prayers, too.

Hugs,

Aerial

(((((( (adeje))))))))

Hugs and prayers to you, depression is certainly a tough fight. God bless you and your family.

((((((Lisa))))))

You know I can relate to your problems with a drug abusing relative--my niece just breaks our hearts with her behavior. She just won't be helped. All we can do is pray and maybe, that's the best thing to do anyway. Tell your Mom she's in my prayers, too.

Hugs,

Aerial

Thankyou (((Aerial)))! Its getting worse! Please keep praying for my brother!And for praying for my mom,also! I am so worried about her! It is affecting her health and she is very depressed!

Hi everyone,

I'm asking for prayers for myself this evening. I'm only 18 years old and I have a lot of illnesses on my plate. Both mental and physical.

I take Ambien to help me sleep

Valium to calm me whenever I leave my home

Zoloft for all around Anxiety

Glycolax for my IBS

Detrol LA for my UI

etc etc etc

Anyway my IBS has been acting up so bad that the cramping has been preventing me from even walking at times. This Monday I start a serious of X-rays, Scans, and different tests like Upper GI's and Ultrasounds. I'm very scared to have these done and so I'm asking for prayers to keep me calm, cool, and safe. I've had the upper GI and ultrasounds done before but no X-ray scans. They said there will be a series of 5 or 6 of them about every other to ever day. I'm very nervous about this and my depression is hitting an ultimate low at this time because of it all. I'm so very scared that I will be really really sick. I've already been told that I cannot have children because it would more than likely cause harm or death to me. I just don't know where to turn anymore and I need Jesus. He seems like he's on vacation right now or something, he's just not present in my life. At least I don't feel it.... :hearts:

Please pray that I can make it through my testing and that all will be well, or at least the same. Not worse, but whenever I say it can't be worse, it always turns out to be so I'm looking toward the sun this time.

Thanks everyone

Rae

((((((Rae)))))))

I can relate to your fear of tests! I'll be praying that you'll feel that "peace that passes understanding" in a very real way! I'm sure you know that faith is not a feeling. If you don't feel that God is listening remind yourself that faith and belief are choices. Sometimes our feelings line up with the faith and sometimes they don't. Depression can certainly interfere with our whole life!

I just want to assure you that God is listening and helping you right, now. He understands we are only human. Another thing I know is that people here at the DF are praying for you and supporting you!

I hope all those tests come out very normal!

Take care, hon,

Aerial

Guest chittychatty

Rae, Count me in, I'm praying for you. Remember too that big scarey tests sometimes are used to show that there is nothing scarey going on. I've had a lot of scarey medical tests in my life and the fear of it always proved to be worse than the results! You can do this. Hang in there. I'm sure God is with you at all times - especially through this.

Edited by chittychatty

Guest chittychatty

Hi everyone,

If anyone could spare a prayer for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to undo a lifetime of lack of belief in myself. I want so badly to move out on my own - but I am not doing it. I'm not doing enough. I'm not working at it hard enough and I just keep going back to my old "I'll never make it" fears. So please - I need help making it and your prayers that my steps be guided by God are really needed.

Thank you all.

Guest chittychatty

Thank you Brian!

Hello everyone!!

I will keep you all in my prayers and I would like to ask for your prayers as well!

I need you to pray for my marriage, as my husband has announced that while he doesnt formally want a divorce, he is considering his part in our marriage.

I want to stay married and I think he does too, and now we need your prayers and your help.

Thank you!!

Evin