i need help, im in a emotional wreck

i was at lowes, i saw this girl like and i couldnt talk to her, i keep walking away, and i went to my car, im screaming my lungs out like why god? why me?!!!!, i feel so weak that im never going to get my fear of girls like what's the point of living anymore? i crying on the way home because it's been like 20 years since i had a gf and feel like it's never going to change because god hates me, everyone hates me, im not meant to be happy.

i feel like im meant to just to stare at my laptop and take care of the house until im a old man, that's my future. im just so tired of heartbreak, i dont want to try anyone. my friends were useless even when they took me to a bar once like ten years ago and i had issues and they just gave up on me and called me gay and i didnt know what to do.

i dont know what to do anymore. please help, i feel hopeless.

You're obviously scared sh"tless about this and it's not something that can be cured overnight. But it can be done.

You don't have to be afraid of women. I think that before you think about dating it would be really good to be around them with no agenda, maybe in a nightclass, night club whatever....

Try to chat a bit with no agenda, aim to be friendly, then possibly friends and then waaaay down the line maybe something more.

Relationships are best when they are a slow burn anyhow 🤷

You absolutely have the strength to talk to people.  This here proves it.  You're putting something that bothers you most out there for anyone to read and respond to.  Doing this isn't much different than going up to someone new and just saying whatever is on your mind.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 6:57 PM, sober4life said:

You absolutely have the strength to talk to people.  This here proves it.  You're putting something that bothers you most out there for anyone to read and respond to.  Doing this isn't much different than going up to someone new and just saying whatever is on your mind.

update i finally did it yesterday, i asked a girl for her number and she couldnt she had a bf but that's fine she even complemented me for asking her out i feel great about it since i finally broke my fears and today i asked another girl but she says she wouldnt give her number to strangers so i understand that too but when i came home and i told my dad about it, he says i should stop and like i feel depressed right now. i mean im having such a hard time with this and my parents are giving me negative comments,  i dont know what to do even when i came home, i felt like ending my life because i live in such a crap lifestyle i dont even know why i should bother living?

Edited by flyersfan83

Well if they give you negative comments just stop telling them about it.  There's no reason to stop if this is what you want.  Just keep doing what you're doing.  What would really be great is if you found another flyers fan.😀

56 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Well if they give you negative comments just stop telling them about it.  There's no reason to stop if this is what you want.  Just keep doing what you're doing.  What would really be great is if you found another flyers fan.😀

yes you are right and lol, yeah it would be great if i found another flyers fan. 😀