It is a form of hallucination - better known as auditory hallucination. It could be due to physical as well as mental. It is said that 1 out 10 of us experience this during life time. It could have any reason of the following:

Trauma, Stress, Lack of sleep etc.

Please visit your GP if you’re hearing voices. He/she will usually check for any physical reasons you could be hearing voices before diagnosing you with a mental health condition or referring you to a psychologist/psychiatrist.

May I ask you what's it like to hear voices? Such as:

How often do you hear them?

what they sound like?

What they say?

Is the sound familiar or unfamiliar?  

Are the voices upsetting, distressing or positive?

I actually have major depressive disorder and borderline personality disorder and PTSD I actually don’t have a mental health doctor at the moment I need to get a new one I don’t hear them often there not scary or anything just wondering if it was normal or my mental health problems 

Hi and wonderful good morning from India. Thank you for reply.

It could be related to your present mental states. And once you will find a new therapist, you will feel way more confident, I believe and hope.

And if you want to have talk, please feel free. I will be happy to listen.

---------------------

I once read an excerpt that helped me immensely:

"The best thing for disturbances of the spirit is to learn. That is the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love and lose your moneys to a monster, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honor trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then--to learn. Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the poor mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting." - T.H. White, The Sword in the Stone (The Once and Future King, #1)