Hello I am Jaelyn and suffer from PTSD and anxiety.First time was when I was in middle school,was bullied a lot because of my dwarfism.I have pituritary dwarfism which I was diagnosed with when I was 7 years old.I have the body of a 10 year old girl at 3' 10".It happened in Febuary also when I lost my husband whom was good to me.Luckily I have my family and friends for support.I also have not let my dwarfism hold me back.

16 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I know how you feel.  Bullies have destroyed my life.  I've probably had PTSD since I was a toddler.  Even my earliest memories are about abuse.

My parents saw something was wrong including the school counselor.School counselor and I had a talk and then a meeting with my parents about it.Waa 13 when it all happened.Luckily he knew a good therapist for me to see for kids with ptsd and anxiety issues I saw.Took me a couple years to recover from it.It was real bad.Loss of my husband,put a ton of stress on me.He passed away in his sleep from a heart attack.

My two younger brothers have been there for including my parents.I have a 16 year old son as well and he sees I am like any normal mom.He is normal height.Also great friends that have been supportive and have witnessed the bullying I went through.