i need help now im scared

my uncle just died yesterday and i was crying and i having trouble swallowing food but it does go down but im so scared is it part of the grieving or something more serious because i never had this before. my weight is fine but im shaking so bad right now that i might die. please help. my parents are getting frustrated with me, i dont know what to do.

Edited by flyersfan83

I'm sorry to be reading this so long after you wrote.

Call 911 or Get to an emergency room NOW.    

Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.  It really does work to bring nerves and anxiety under control.

On 6/19/2022 at 3:43 AM, womanofthelight said:

I'm sorry to be reading this so long after you wrote.

Call 911 or Get to an emergency room NOW.    

Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.  It really does work to bring nerves and anxiety under control.

thank you im good now, im going to the doctors tomorrow, so i'll talk to him. thank you.

Hi,

I don't think there is anything wrong you are in a state of mourning as your uncle died.

Go for a long walk or running can help settle your nerves or other form of cardio and talking with a doctor or therapist would help as well. I would give yourself time to mourn and grieve.

Any loss of a dear one is hard. We create such bonding to our close ones that give us pain when they leave us permanently. Please accept the loss and talk to someone whom you like to share. The grievance process takes time, and during that time, think about the good memories, cherish the bond. Acceptance will lead you to be free from further agony. And you will see that you will feel way better. Also crying is very much ok. Please do it in a safe place.

I hope you will feel better in time.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, Deep_joy said:

Any loss of a dear one is hard. We create such bonding to our close ones that give us pain when they leave us permanently. Please accept the loss and talk to someone whom you like to share. The grievance process takes time, and during that time, think about the good memories, cherish the bond. Acceptance will lead you to be free from further agony. And you will see that you will feel way better. Also crying is very much ok. Please do it in a safe place.

I hope you will feel better in time.

thank you im doing much better now, i went to the doctor he says it's your ocd causes your problems and i just have to find more things to do to get my mind off of it.