Debby downer

I don't make people I care about happy or content. I bring down the mood anywhere I go, I don't need to talk or say anything, everyone knows what happened to me, and otherwise everyone sees my face and they know how depressed I am. It doesn't matter how I present myself, everyone sees hopelessness on my face. I'm really someone people only turn to on a last resort, they want me to dig them out of a hole they made, and when I tell them I can't be a lifeline, they pack up and go, and I have one less meaningless relationship in my life.

I feel like I'm in the writing for a ballad, where I determine my self worth by how much I can help someone else and disregard myself to the limit.

Yeah I'm like the baby from Family Guy.  I probably even had an angry look as a baby.  I tell it like it is and it is usually awful.  Everyone else is usually singing and dancing and acting dopey like the Smurfs when they sing that song.  They're a lost cause so yeah I am a downer in a life that is a sinking ship.

On 5/31/2022 at 12:18 PM, Sandwich_napper said:

I don't make people I care about happy or content. I bring down the mood anywhere I go, I don't need to talk or say anything, everyone knows what happened to me, and otherwise everyone sees my face and they know how depressed I am. It doesn't matter how I present myself, everyone sees hopelessness on my face. I'm really someone people only turn to on a last resort, they want me to dig them out of a hole they made, and when I tell them I can't be a lifeline, they pack up and go, and I have one less meaningless relationship in my life.

I feel like I'm in the writing for a ballad, where I determine my self worth by how much I can help someone else and disregard myself to the limit.

Not your fault

It's their fault for not being on the happy narcotics