in need of better help

I’m in need of a considerate therapist who doesn’t have too many clients and have too much on their plate. I suffer from depression and I have the symptoms for bpd. I haven’t been able to find a therapist who can give me the best therapy I need one on one. I’m looking to learn cpd and dpt skills. I need a therapist who has the time to help me set goals and assign me tasks. I need help with over coming my depression, social anxiety, my shyness and I struggle with my mood disorder. I haven't been officially diagnosed with bpd but I have many of the symptoms. My last therapist was inconsiderate and not able to give me the help I know I need and deserve. I have a tough time finding a great therapist because of insurance providers and I cannot pay our of pocket for anyone not under my insurance provider. This has been tough. I struggle with depression on and off and lately it has gotten worse and my current therapist blatantly ignored me. I'm at loss of what theirs left to do money gets in the way of the help I deserve. Online providers charge way too much. I'm not sure what to do.

I am so sorry you are in this situation.  It must be incredibly difficult for you.  And that is heartbreaking.  I hope you can somehow find a therapist who is a good fit for you and I also hope you find these Forums helpful to you.  Although none of us here are physicians or medical professionals, we are all struggling, often heroically, against the enormous weights that have been placed upon us.

The only therapist who helped me was a CBT practitioner.  Face to face therapy has not been that helpful to me although it is a true blessing for some.  I liked the CBT approach but found that the self-help books on that subject proved the most helpful to me, especially the works of the great CBT therapists. 

Wish I knew what to say that would be helpful to you.  Hopefully others here with more knowledge, experience and wisdom will see your post and respond to it in a really kindly and helpful way.  I wish you only the very best and want to welcome you to these Forums.  It is so nice to meet you and I will be looking forward to reading your posts.